All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Let's see some evidence of this claim of yours, KhunLA got caught in a big lie. Are you lying as well?
  3. I am just asking you your opinion . Do you think that Jews are responsible to Frances immigration policy ? I have seen it mentioned before by some people and I wondered if you share that opinion
  4. That's the reason I always rent from AVIS, hoping that they have the correct insurance. My car was once stolen from Bangna Mega Mall, and I handed over the key to AVIS and walked away to let them deal with the police.
  5. France is responsible for the immigration, considering everything they had their hands in everywhere around world. Also in middle east making Israel as a state together with England.
  6. A Scotsman, an Englishman, and a Welshman walk into a bar and order a pint of beer each. Suddenly, a fly lands in each of their pints. The Englishman pushes his pint away in disgust and orders another one. The Welshman carefully removes the fly and continues drinking. The Scotsman picks up the fly, shakes his finger at it, and says, "Spit it out, ya bloody thief!"
  7. non elected PM asked them to come, wide open the doors to the quality tourists ... not once did Thailand wonder why the Europeans don't want them, Spain, France, Portugal and Italy rejected many VS Thailand rolled out the red carpet, they got what they wished for, shouldn't complain 555
  8. Soon to be finished off in one way or the other. IDF begins isolating Rafah, orders 40,000 tents The Israel Defense Forces has begun isolating Rafah in southern Gaza and has started taking steps to evacuate the city’s civilian population, Channel 12 reported on Wednesday. The moves come despite intensifying international opposition to a ground operation in the last Hamas stronghold, which Jerusalem says is necessary to defeat the terrorist organization. The final four Hamas battalions, comprising some 3,000 terrorists, are holed up in the city, according to Israel. https://www.jns.org/idf-begins-isolating-rafah-orders-40000-tents/
  9. Same happened to me 2 days ago. Pay the tickets or no sticker. Had 1 ticket for 1000baht and one for 500baht. Both in Maha Sarakham. Before Maha Sarakram had several road blocks with real live cops.
  10. I move over and let them pass me, which the driver had plenty of opportunity to do, and unless passing themselves, should yield to the left anyway. Why would you allow someone to tailgate you that long ... as stupid as the person tailgating IMHO
  11. There used to be a couple of posters on here who knew a website that estimated the revenue stream of various YouTubers, Facebookers, TikTok'ers, etc. They estimated based on the number of views, country, etc. I never really cared enough to make the effort myself, but it was sometimes interesting to see that some nimrod was pulling down big bucks on what I thought was a hobby at best.
  12. Sorry to dissappoint you, but I will not tell you what you want to hear.
  13. An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard, and a Dutchman are all on a zoom call. The four men are all on a zoom call with their boss. Their boss asks “Can you see me?” and they respond “Yes” “Oui” “Si” “Ja”
  14. Another loser trying to get clicks 🖕🏼
  15. Exactly! Every tourist should be asked if he/she would pee in public in case of emergency. In case they would agree.... don't let them in🙏
  16. I went online did a bit of research and ended up buying a Sleep Happy Paradise mattress (As used in a lot of top hotels). Wow what a difference. If during the day I get any soreness a quick lie down and all is good. And being a king size mattress, so much room to move. Certainly a move up compared to bog standard Thai fare.
  17. I would imagine 1M THB in cash would be a negative, like 'where did you get it?' Suggest 38000 THB would be plenty to open, whilst perhaps implying 800k+ to follow once set up.
  18. I usually turn on my flashers when someone tailgates, which only happens on single lane carriages. On dual lanes, I am on the left. I don't care if everyone passes me, as long as they kill themselves somewhere else. I've only had two fines in 10 years, both from missing a speed limit sign. I console myself with the thought the fines are inexpensive compared to Western countries.
  1. Load more activity