All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. That's exactly right , this is not so much Thais and Thailand are/is so bad, as it is a Thinly veiled insinuation that they are so much better , Feeling the need to constantly do that is a sure sign of insecurity.
  3. He should have been on the phone 2 years ago trying to talk Biden out of not running again, trying to talk him into stepping aside so someone younger and more vital could run, and if not, at a very minimum trying to talk him into a legitimate vice presidential candidate, rather than Horrific Harris.
  4. well it didn't affect me so much because 20% of very little is itself very little, your comment indicates 20% for you was a significant amount, therefore suggesting you are in fact one of the wealthy, or at least considerably wealthier than me. Either way you are wasting your time if you are expecting sympathy from me
  5. Pus:ing in public not good dosn't matter the nationality, but as an excersise how about we all send to this news platform all the Thai drivers we see taking a p:as break on the side of .he road when there will be a PTT any time soon and see how many are published.
  6. Thai guys pissing in daylight on nearly every road everywhere...in the daytime and in plain view. Don't even try to conceal themselves behind anything. Yet that's ok❓
  7. Agents (mine at least) can renew 3 months early - but, as Dr Jack said, it doesn't change your renewal date.
  8. That is a chinese habit everywhere. Europeans do this only in car at red traffic lights...........
  9. This isn't the first time that Sretta has refused to take action, he's refused to take action on virtually every issue since he's taken office. The man has proven himself to be the very definition of a do-nothing PM. He is an empty suit.
  10. Just waiting for the avatar now , my money's on Sir Les Patterson or Crocodile Dundee
  11. The USA has a DTA with Thailand. Whatever happens, you cannot be taxed in two jurisdictions, only one. If you stay in Thailand for more than 180 days, you are deemed a Thai tax resident. In that case, you would stop paying tax in the USA.
  12. What could make a difference is telling them that you need the account in order to apply for a non-O visa.
  13. What 3 presidents? I see Biden and Obama, Hilary never was president, and I don't recognize the 4th person (last photo?).
  14. Unfortunately RS, I would have preferred the last 5 months to be happy and peaceful rather than absorbing wife's constant anger from 6000kms away and her mother's cold demands. But I am learning, better now than never. Regards from a late lunch in China. I'll go down next week. I just feel I must instead of being passively accepting of these months. And I'll have my walking shoes firmly on
  15. Actually found 2 on wiki (building & structure collapse), neither had anything to do with EV of course. 2021, a construction crane, during additional construction toppled over onto the parking garage. 2023, the 100 yr old parking garage, was deemed overloaded for the amount of cars permitted. Await the next silly bogus EV story .... Seems I need to add yet another troll to my growing list ...
  16. No one has contested your initial paragraph; it's clearly an illogical 'straw man' tactic on your part. The verbs 'lead to' and 'add to' do not share the same meaning. I could provide their definitions, but you've already indicated that you don't require quotations. Could you indicate where I alleged you stated it was the 'sole cause'? What exactly is being invented? The act of projection and the quote, "accuse the other side of that which you are guilty," attributed to Josef Goebbels, springs to mind.
  17. Thailand may have an oversupply of public charging stations in the big cities and on the main highways, but the charging stations OFF highway and big cities in the majority of rural Thailand that I know of, are rare. The nearest public charging station to me is 60 km away.
  18. Interesting post, I never thought about all this before. I was previously spending most of my time in Thailand, but now I'm swinging more towards a 50-50 situation. Fortunately for me my retirement ext date is 31 July each year and that's right in the middle of the Aussie winter when I'm certain to be in Thailand.
  19. Yes, it did devalue initially. Much of that was due to people believing Project Fear. It was great news for exporters, tourism, and people like me who earn in THB and repatriate funds back to the UK. Since we actually left and people have realized Project Fear was actually Project Lie, it's gradually been climbing.
  20. While public urination is certainly frowned upon, where the ire of the people should be directed is towards Sretta, the PT and Thaksin, for metaphorically urinating all over the Thai people by blatantly stealing an election. And then pretending that it's a democracy.
  21. Foreign woman criticised for urinating on Bangla Road, Phuket. Shame on him and others , Could've looked the other way. But No Must make Video Typical perverts looking for Anything and everything to Perv on . Same with accidents and fights , Always Videoing but Never lifting a finger to help a person in distress.
  22. We got 2 speeding tickets through the post ,our car with our number plate could be seen in the pictures.Luckly for us the wife had proof we were somewhere else that day so had go to the local police station and show them the proof, police sorted it and never heard anything more
  23. Agreed. The internet has changed cultures all over the world.
  24. 1930's? If I'm not mistaken you could get cocaine and opium OTC back then, and cannabis was just some exotic herb.
  1. Load more activity