BANGKOK 21 April 2019 15:22

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. In Thailand 555 Nothing would help him RIP
  3. Both Pak Chong and Nakhon Ratchasima Land Transport Offices require a confirmation of address to transfer vehicle ownership. Kasikorn Bank also required one when I opened my account a ferw years ago. Another thing to note about confirmation of address letters is that they are only for the specific purpose you asked for and have a time limit - usually 3 months but sometimes 1.
  4. "Malice? Malice? What the eff is Malice...." Still prefer the "Smokie" version, but nice cover!
  5. Thank you very much for these details, really appreciate it! Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect
  6. visarunner "why no one think about the stupidity of such a structure , did this person or persons think about enter and leaving his "new" state. Looks like a prison to me. Entering Thailand, going out to Sea and than ????????????? Don't we have real problems at hand. Why he not do in front of US coast? Why always blame Thailand?" Seriously dude - Are you for Real ? Float a raft and expect the death penalty - where the heck do you come from if you consider this normal ?
  7. Penicillin is not used to treat TB. His getting it was unrelated to the positive TB test. Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  8. If Larry the leader...was carrying a firearm as a convicted felon, then he may very well spend a good bit more time in jail...than on the trail...
  9. Du the garbage situation at Samui improve from posting rants in a Thaivisa local forum..?
  10. Fine margins between success and failure Ronnie. Aguero and the spurs player are basically inline but Aguero is anticipating having to move forwards so his body leans forwards and in a fractionally offside position. Had Aguero moved a fraction later you'd be out and we'd be celebrating. It's those fine margins and the unpredictability of football why it's such a spectacle and why we love it.
  11. It's illegal to carry a gun but legal to have a killer dog? Pit bulls are even worse than guns sine they are so unpredictable. Just get rid of the damn monsters.
  12. You should really stop calling me a liar. I honestly believe that people shouldn't say on the internet what they wouldnt say to someones face. These migrants get coyotes (through CARTELS) and those coyotes figure out the best way for them to get through at any given time. Cartels DO pass illegal drugs, guns, weapons, contraband with illegal aliens. This is a fact. WOW the mental gymnastics your going through here is spectacular. The thread is about militias and illegal aliens and youve dragged me into some border wall drug trafficking argument, and then had the audacity to blame me for it.
  13. Yeap...the new carpet bombing rules are creating a lot of collateral damage...some innocent good guys are getting blown-up (unable to meet extension renewal requirements) because they were not given enough advance warning time to reach the bomb shelter...develop an alternate battle plan.
  14. <deleted> Wake up government do your job Arrest this father and drug dealer Shame on you Thailand
  15. Can anyone recommend a decent VPN to use in Thailand that would place me in the UK?
  16. U remember in another country a police chief of a provincial city ended up as billionaire and prime minister of that country till he moved - with some of his belongings - abroard.
  17. We built our house while we lived overseas. The sister-in-law would supervise as she lived around the corner and would send us photos at every stage, footings, cement pouring etc etc, we would return every 3 months for a year until we moved here, the house only had the roof tiles to go on, rendering in and out, fixing of the windows and doors to lock up stage and then the internals would start. We had a one bedroom bungalow at the back which we extended forward by 3 metres from the external verandah which was 3 metres wide already so its actually a 6 metre wide extension after the roof of the verandah was removed to incorporate the house. We lived in the bungalow during the final stages of the house which took about another 6 months to complete, so the overall build was a year and a half, it was built by two guys only, they brought in a crew to do the rendering, house is 300 plus square metres over a single level, hence the reason it took so long to complete. It is doable, but you have to have someone on site at every stage and make sure the builder understands that he will not get a payment if you do not get pics from the person you get to inspect at every stage, and make sure your progress payments do not turn out to forward payments, i.e. stick your progress plan, usually 5 stages, footings, plumbing, electricals, bricklaying, roof frame, lock up, so 20% at a time and your almost there. All materials were purchased before hand and delivered on site, what needed to be stored undercover was done so in the bungalow. It also pays to know the builder and his work, e.g. previous homes he has built so you can inspect the quality. We still employ the same guy to do work on the house he built us as we have been really happy with his quality of work, however I will say this, as the years go by, his quality is starting to slip as he ages and is drinking more heavily, still, his work and prices are better than most around the villages and he does listen when I say, add an extra support beam, even when it doesn't need it. Make sure your knowledge on pricing is up to scratch, because I have hear of a couple of farangs paying big money to build as their partners or relatives, get a kick back from the builder or hardware, so don't be a mug, just saying. Happy building
  18. Any undocumented (ie., at an official border crossing) migrant that enters the US through areas not official border crossings can still legally claim asylum and have the right to due process of law. Until an immigration court denies such claim and order deportation, the migrant is allowed to remain in the US. Militia members presuppose undocumented migrants are committing a felony for which militia members lack jurisdiction. There is no basis for citizen's arrest. Should any of migrants detained and mishandled by militias, and subsequently be successful in seeking asylum, they might have standing to sue the militia. If the federal government failed its responsibility to assure their safety during claim for asylum, it could be sued as well. One might even carry a legal argument to calling the border militias "domestic terrorists," ironically breaching the Patriot Act.
  19. I'll just check, but i don't think Spain is in SEA....... Ok, i've checked, Spain is in Europe - confirmed.
  20. One can only guess that your not reliant in some way on a wheel chair or other assistance devices (and never will be)? And pollution is okay by you? Each to their own I guess. BTW - don't forget your monthly shower or bath either before putting on clean clothes! And you could make life easier for yourself by sleeping in the gutter - that way you can have breakfast in bed!
  21. https://www.expatfocus.com/expatriate-thailand-death
  22. The threat of the death sentence is the overreaction don't you think.
  23. And not only in Thailand unfortunately and not only external to the dwelling
  1. Load more activity