All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I think plenty of Americans need their heads tested even thinking about the return of a narcissistic cheat, a liar, a corrupt piece of garbage and a sex fiend as well as a misogynist. The Russians and Chinese will be rubbing their hands at such a great prospect, meanwhile, relations in Europe will go from bad to worse with that lunatic in office. He is the worst the Americans have EVER elected. In a country of 350 million, can't you manage better than this?
  3. There is zero doubt about that but good luck finding Israel demonizers to admit to that dark reality.
  4. I had a ticket for being in the middle of a junction in Roi et. Took the paperwork on the day the post office delivered it to the house to the bank that administers receipt of fines, and the lady told me I was too late and would have to go back to Roi et to pay it. As I live in Pattaya I had no intention of doing that. So saved myself a Thb 500 fine. A few weeks later I sold the car to a Thai National who lived in another province, and he subsequently reregistered the car. I guess that ticket is truly lost in the ether now !!
  5. You called them parasites. Disgusting! 15. You will not discriminate or post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments on the basis of race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, nationality
  6. You're talking about public education here. No self-respecting farang would send their Eurasian child to a Thai public school. Instead, they're going to an international school, most of which are diverse and offer a decent education that is very much outward looking. Just seeing all the Thai school students continuing to wear masks is enough of a deal breaker to say NO to a Thai school (this includes many private schools too).
  7. I can now confirm that indeed, there is a bell! I was there around 21:45 and it seemed empty, but at the counter there is a hotel-style bell that you can ring, and someone comes out to help you. I also asked about the “VAT Refund for Tourists” app that they advertize, and which I had previously downloaded only to fail at entering my “VAT Invoice ID” — turns out that this only works with a subset of VAT receipts.
  8. Should my wife pass before me I'll be far too busy partying (celebrating her life I mean) to care what happens to the land and house.
  9. We have no idea who these people are, they destroy there documents before setting sail from France, and have a ready made bunch of BS answers to start the asylum process. all 100% lies. That seems to contradict itself, plus it makes a a huge generalisation and I doubt with any evidence. Yes some do that and it's difficult to prove someone's religion or sexual orientation but how do you know that it's "all 100% lies". If it were that easy then they would be refused asylum, unless you have a talent for investigation that the Home Office doesn't I can't remember the percentage of asylum claims that are upheld but it's a majority. Some they will get wrong, but most they won't The health service missed Harold Shipman and Lucy Letby, that doesn't mean we should stop having nurses and GPs.
  10. Maybe the site is a bit too complex for this "intellectual" poster.
  11. We have no idea who these people are, they destroy there documents before setting sail from France, and have a ready made bunch of BS answers to start the asylum process. all 100% lies. That seems to contradict itself, plus it makes a a huge generalisation and I doubt with any evidence. Yes some do that and it's difficult to prove someone's religion or sexual orientation but how do you know that it's "all 100% lies". If it were that easy then they would be refused asylum, unless you have a talent for investigation that the Home Office doesn't I can't remember the percentage of asylum claims that are upheld but it's a majority. Some they will get wrong, but most they won't The health service missed Harold Shipman and Lucy Letby, that doesn't mean we should stop having nurses and GPs.
  12. Mass importation of misery from destabilised countries, which produces insecurity and a drastic reduction of quality of life on all metrics. I was in both London and Paris last December and was appalled by what has been done to these once beautiful cities. Now back on topic.
  13. We have no idea who these people are, they destroy there documents before setting sail from France, and have a ready made bunch of BS answers to start the asylum process. all 100% lies. That seems to contradict itself, plus it makes a a huge generalisation and I doubt with any evidence. Yes some do that and it's difficult to prove someone's religion or sexual orientation but how do you know that it's "all 100% lies". If it were that easy then they would be refused asylum, unless you have a talent for investigation that the Home Office doesn't I can't remember the percentage of asylum claims that are upheld but it's a majority. Some they will get wrong, but most they won't The health service missed Harold Shipman and Lucy Letby, that doesn't mean we should stop having nurses and GPs.
  14. I thought that is what they spent twenty years in the country doing, four Presidents, trillions of Dollars and what did it do? It replaced the Taliban with the Taliban. Leave them to rot in the hell of their making. Let ISIS-K and all the other filth battle it out and kill each other, to decide who is the true believer of their fairytale God. You can't fix stupidity. We should focus on eradicating radicalism in our own countries and all attempts from radical clerics to brainwash the youth, deporting all illegals who have entered on boats, and stamping hard on those who refuse to follow the laws of the land and adhere to Western Laws in Europe, the UK and the USA. Stringent checks should be carried out on Mosques, in which many are no more than breeding grounds for fanatics, but we allow it under our noses.
  15. Exactly......no Jews no news. If this war was Muslim against Muslim no one would be interested.🥴
  16. Any windows for him to unexpectedly fall out of at the station or call Ferrari Joe to bag him 🤔
  17. A. Well, there are a lot of fruitcakes that will vote...... B. I don't think you watched it......
  18. Not true that he is a "do-nothing" PM Spidermike, he talks and travels a lot!!!
  19. Isostatic rebound of the lithosphere will occur near the poles if a significant amount of polar ice cap melts away and that would make the earth "rounder" (in an all round way of course).
  20. You will already have paid capital gains tax on the sale of your UK property, and, since this is covered by Article 14(1) of the double taxation agreement between the UK and Thailand, there is IMHO no need for you to declare the sale proceeds once remitted to Thailand as assessable income for the purposes of any tax return you might be required to file with the Thai RD: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5a80bddc40f0b623026953eb/uk-thailand-dtc180281_-_in_force.pdf That said, it is possible that the RD might eventually be alerted to any sizeable remittances arising from your property sale and require you to provide evidence that these do not, in fact, relate to income which should be classed as assessable. FYI I am still in the process of remitting to Thailand the proceeds from the sale of my UK property a couple of years ago in (sizeable) dribs and drabs, and have decided to hang on to all papers relating to this sale, together with all subsequent UK bank statements, in case I do get challenged by the RD at some point. I would strongly advise you to do the same. Personally speaking, I would not have thought that any of this should be a material consideration to the timing of your move to Thailand.
  21. Prosecute, sentence, jail, deport, ban for life and heavily publicise this outcome.......some of these morons might just think twice before kicking off.
  22. The entire room was destroyed and everything in it.....😋
  1. Load more activity