All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. When you go for your coffee everyday or weekly so you still leave a tip in the cafe? Yes, every day. Where I go they have great coffee and good service. I like to support them and keep them happy. Delivery guy? - No Cleaners? - Yes Barber? - No, he own the business. Massage? - Yes Lazada delivery? - No Mechanic - Maybe Grab/bolt driver ? - No Do you tip far less now your an expat in Asia rather than a tourist? No I see at least three big factors: - Most important is the quality of service. No tip for bad or average service. - If I pay in cash, it is more likely that I tip. - In some places, like Swensons, if there is a tip box nearby, maybe I tip. If they don't have such box, then likely not.
  3. Why do I need to watch the video? I read the OP. Perhaps you’re looking for comment on the lighting, camera angle or framing.
  4. I respect his choice, but not his way which impact alot of other people. No need to kill yourself making a carnage. There is better ways if thats anyones final decision.
  5. There are 330 million US citizens, Im sure a whole bunch know whats what.
  6. I agree. A couple of years ago, a friend of mine deferred his pension for a year, thinking that he would get the next April increment, only to discover that he would receive what he was entitled to when he first became eligible. He was well pi$$ed.
  7. who is in charge of the Met police farce- the mayor mr Khan the Muslim - a supporter of this Palestinian fantasy. Hopefully he will be replaced at election time, but as London is an immigrant majority city that is unlikely
  8. Interesting that the whole OP and following discussion is based entirely on a vid clip that is about 0.51 seconds long but you didn't bother with the source
  9. Just drive to Pattaya and you have the best grocery shopping in all Thailand. From supermarkets to specialty stores.
  10. Do you think trump's years of delay tactics just might have something to do with the cases all piling up now? Or should I have stopped after the first 3 words of this post?
  11. You watch too many movies if you were thinking he had a chance of surviving this lol. Just FYI like 500,000 people yearly die of slipping and falling with a height of 0 meters, a heavily underrated threat and death. If you jump from around 30 meter height, you would be going down with 80km per hour, it is unlikely to survive.
  12. I’m sure some supported the authoritarian laws suppressing freedom to protest and freedom of assembly that they were told would be used against at people they had been told to hate/fear. Then those same laws were used against themselves. That’s how authoritarianism works. Anyway, you get the first Godwin Gong of the day.
  13. You quoted from the river to the sea which is the rallying cry of the Hamas regime and idiots on the streets in nearly every country in the Western world. We know exactly what you want Jeff as you have made it abundantly clear in many of your posts!
  14. It does indeed sound like a nightmare, the bottom line is choosing quantity over quality is never a good idea unless you're selling $2 items at a swap meet. Thailand has completely lost sight of the game and their policies are the exact opposite of what one would describe his visionary and wise.
  15. Isn’t positive urine test in Thailand considered possession? Maybe he was made to submit a sample and resulted in the purple stain.
  16. I agree. Beautiful form. With a bit more practice, he might have won Olympic Gold in the very-high diving event. Sad, because he seems to have been in quite good physical shape... (before his dive, of course.) Too much stress at the moment. I would guess that a helping hand, at the right moment, might have averted this calamity.
  17. No. I’ve explained 1 in 46000. I don’t view videos posted in this discussion forum regardless of what side of any discussion they are on. What am I defending? Back to your usual innuendo Jonny. Grow a set and say what you mean.
  18. Taxing pensions? Owning houses? Once they have driven the Brits out, who will be next?
  19. There is plenty of dumb Americans who do. I think over half of them today won't even know why it happened.
  20. I'm sure some supported the police in Nazi Germany also. Those police may have turned into the gestapo. If I were a Jewish person in London and many other places, I would be feeling very uncomfortable by these kinds of police actions, not to mention the ones who support it. The antisemitism raising it's ugly head around the world is warning shot over the bow.
  21. All the guys andor gals that had a Q on the availability of funds: Please read the article as it states quote The value of the returned assets will not exceed the total assets currently held by Amlo. unquote
  1. Load more activity