All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. But none of the recommendations promote "Thainess." Nothing says Thainess like high worker rates on the job deaths.
  3. It was possible, in the past, for a foreigner to own a firearm. I think the law was amended quite recently; not possible anymore.
  4. I wouldn’t worry about it. If needing hospital care you are treated without money upfront. Then “accidentally forget” to pay the bill before heading back overseas - as many others do… but never me 😇
  5. All the above reasons are why I get my eyes tested, prescriptions, prescription glasses when I used to need them, and any necessary optical work done in the UK. I am not saying your eye health cannot be well looked after in Thailand. It's a minefield though, and you must tread carefully. Most of them are salespeople and determined to sell you products, often which you can manage without. I am very wary of my eyes and I was far less anxious about getting them done in the UK than I would in Thailand. We used to have a good ophthalmologist in Kalasin city. It's a long while since I went,m so I am unsure if he is still there.
  6. There is no Interpol notice for Surachate, there is not even an arrest warrant.
  7. That's a pretty heated defence of retired British judges. Both houses of British parliament are chock-full of those aspiring to the higher echelons of society where their predilection for cross-dressing or feeling up blokes in men-only clubs while rubbing shoulders with respected members of the British judiciary who themselves are a little bit pished and slumming it while wearing their girlfriend's thong underwear and an aubergine stuffed up their jaxi. Some of my best friends are judges said nobody, ever.
  8. After the introduction of smartphones...........🤗
  9. Yep same as those 2 New Zealand morons already persona non grata for life no matter what the outcome of their court case As with this idiot lock him up and deport for life upon release....he'll soon be utilising his excess energy on the Ukrainian front
  10. Would would that mean exactly? Waiting for the next 7/10 massacre? What I would like them to do? Well, whipe out the terrorists and their supporters.
  11. A truly great man. His biography King Bhumibol Adulyadej: A Life's Work is a very good read if one wants to understand why he was so deeply loved by his people. It also offers interesting insights on Thai history throughout the 20th century.
  12. Similarly, the 3 different speeds on motorways, it is ridiculous and invites to speeding. For example, someone driving on the right lane, where you can drive 120, drives 100, you can't pass them without committing an offence. Is there any other country in this world where you have 3 different speeds on the same road?
  13. At present weekday all in price at Grand Prix Golf Club is 1800thb and 1400thb to stay. Weekend price is more and towards the end of the year both are much more. The offer is valid for wd and we until the end of the year. Grand Prix stand is next to the Merc stand. We also wandered through the BMW stand …didn’t recognise it at first …no oil on the floor ……..
  14. So the money was gone lickety split... Or was that their love life?
  15. Although no one does actually think that any criticism of Israel is anti Sematic . Some people make undoubtedly Anti Semitic remarks , then make the false claim that they were just being critical of Israel . I really don't think you realise you are being anti sematic , or the difference between that and just being critical of Israel . BTW, why aren't you concerned with the starvation in Yemen ? Why just Gaza ?
  16. "...nobody knows,,," And that includes you, you know nothing about it, factually, yet you continue to assert that he "is incredibly corrupt".
  1. Load more activity