All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. If you can’t wipe the phone remotely because let’s say it’s taken to an area outside of cell network, how do the thieves unlock the phone if you they need your Face ID and/or passcode? Exactly - and if the wrong Passcode is entered in too many times the phone wipes itself anyway.
  3. How long is a piece of string? , when a tree bear fruit depends how well it is growing, and how well it is fed and watered? we had a Kaffer lime tree that did bear any fruit for 8-9 years after we planted it ,and we have a Pomelo tree been with us for the same time, still no fruit. Also, Mangos like the cool season, it helps set the flowers.
  4. What should be an Aussie? PS; I think you missed a quote/link!
  5. I get it but bottom line is that "the powers that be here sadly do not recognise this."
  6. Reliable link, (both Pro & Con) if you can find it, please! What is the relevance of that so called prize today? I think he got that prize 54 years ago!
  7. If anyone uses the word Karen they immediately fall into a category that holds no credibility on any topic and thats you on numerous posts you've made. I never said anything about blood alcohol level I said impairment. You have comprehension issues and my discussion is done with you. You can move on with yourself now
  8. You may well be interested to know that these "farm girls" as you say are very good earners for the economy. Much of what they earn goes back to support their familes. I saw once that's it's the second biggest export economy for Issan. As for the pensioner quip are you talking about expats that put money into the economy year in year out with many supporting families? I do realise though that the powers that be here sadly do not recognise this.
  9. are you on a suicide mission? you really are dicing with death. don't you know he could take you out quicker and quieter than spocks Vulcan grip. never taunt a G-man, it's the golden rule!
  10. Fake news. FALTER was attempting to provoke a reaction so his film crew could capture it in an attempt to get the regular and growing Pro Palestinian protests shut down. Think a posh boy Tommy Robinson in a small hat. Even my mid sized UK town has had a few of these protests. Latest is that they are sending the army in to US universities to break up the protests (never mind about the southern border - priorities right????). With these bombings they've completely lost the Zoomer generation - boomers still buy the 'chosen people' judeo-christian line but are increasingly out of touch and dying off. They must really want that land to be prepared to completely sacrifice public opinion in the younger generations like they are currently doing.
  11. Beware of the courts ....... you can be arrested, held and deported for DUI (unless on a married extension). IF over the DUI limit - the Op seems pretty confident the limit 1 or 2 beers he has will not take him near that legal limit. Thus: his concern is avoiding the time wasting if a beer / alcohol is suspected but he's well below the limit.
  12. Its hilarious when Karens use the word 'delusional' !!!! https://www.calculator.net/bac-calculator.html For the average 80kg Male - 2x Cans of 330ml (5%ABV) beer immediately give a BAC of 0.04% - Thats half of the USA DUI Limit of 0.08%. In 1 hour the BAC is 0.031% In 3 hours the BAS is Zero. A serious cold or lack of sleep has a greater impact on ones ability to drive....
  13. Ok, I stand corrected, albeit in a rather weird patois. But by then, Europe was completely overrun. Hitler was staring across the channel. Something caught his attention to the east. Moscow! Yeah, what a great idea that turned out to be. But apologies to Anzac and all the others who fought side by side. My intended meaning was that, without the US, the allies were stuffed, in Europe and the Pacific. The USSR's part in all this was quite accidental. They started the war as allies of Germany, and ended it claiming they had single handedly defeated Nazism, after Hitler invaded and died in the process. And they're still saying that today, leaving out the first part, of course.
  14. Putin's only a communist in George Orwell's 'Animal Farm' sense.
  15. Name me a senior politician in any country who is/has not been "a morally bankrupt human"?
  16. it's communally known as small man syndrome or TDS...i think i mixture of both in this case.
  17. It's so the Chinese can look out of the windows at what's on offer.
  18. Back to the basics. No one is above the law. Don't deflect. Trump used his wealth to dodge the draft. While others did their patriotic duty. He's a horrible person.
  19. Cheers. So I guess they only noticed their incompetence once it was pointed out to them. It just a full on amateur show from these clowns. I still think the best one yet was the pic of the Indonesean sub that was sadly lost with all hands when the article was about the Chinese sub purchase.
  20. I believe some Thai ladies suffer from this. (If you don't know Thai slang this won't make any sense to you).
  21. Absolutely agree.... in no time at all we'd have this (Photo below)..... I'm sure some drivers here would go to any lengths possible not to have to apply that brake pedal....
  22. "Ban Khai district chief, Thotsaphon Borwonmote, reported that no one claimed ownership of Win Process post-fire." Shouldn't be hard to trace though, surely?
  1. Load more activity