All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yes. if you notice it is eerily quiet compared to the last week plus - well it is here central/north Pattaya.
  3. I would wait till Monday to be on the safe side...
  4. "I can tell" Really? It's more like you imagine something and you are sure your imagination must match reality. But maybe it doesn't. And about that charger: Have you spend maybe a minute or two with the question why the smart charger does what it does? Someone designed the charger in the way not to charge if the battery is very low. That function wasn't an accident, it's a feature. Many devices have features to protect all those users who don't read the manual and who don't think about what they are doing. And the features also protect connected batteries. If you connect a charger with too high voltage to a lead acid battery, then not much will happen. Do the same with a LiPo battery and maybe that thing will explode, and your house is on fire. That is why such smart chargers exist. Maybe there should be a warning on the box: The user of this smart charger should be at least as smart as the charger.
  5. Perhaps the problem is not the Trickle Charger but your understanding of what it is and how it works. Trickle chargers are not meant for charging a dead battery, they are intended to maintain a charge on a battery that is used very little or in a vehicle that sits for long periods of time without use to keep the batter at a full state of charge.
  6. The way they act, most get turfed back home or go to jail! Great news!
  7. When leader of Jewish activist group engages in performative grandstanding risking a breach of the peace might be a better description. On the upside, the police de-escalated the situation and the activist is safe and well.
  8. Elderly rice farmer dies in field blaze in Udon Thani by Nattapong Westwood Photo courtesy of KhaoSod A tragic incident occurred yesterday in Udon Thani province where a 73 year old rice farmer perished in a blaze that swept through his field. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325454-elderly-rice-farmer-dies-in-field-blaze-in-udon-thani/
  9. iam the same with a yearly extension due early December and a passport expiring in May 2025, so need to renew passport before November
  10. A tragic incident occurred yesterday in Udon Thani province where a 73 year old rice farmer perished in a blaze that swept through his field. Police Deputy Inspector Niwat Jaengkrathok of Huai Luang Police Station, alongside medical personnel from Udon Thani Hospital Center and the Sawang Metha Tham rescue team, responded to the distress call at Ban Naklong, in the Mueang district. Amidst the charred remains of rice straw, the rice farmer, Bualong’s body lay scorched by the fire that had engulfed the paddy field. Earlier that afternoon, his 41 year old daughter-in-law, Tipwaly, had seen him at home enjoying a meal. Upon her return from the market at 5pm, Bualong was nowhere to be found, prompting a search that led to the devastating discovery. Tipwaly recounted the harrowing moments when she ventured into the fields and initially saw someone burning rice straw. Believing it to be her father-in-law, she approached only to find a knife on the ground, which filled her with a sense of dread. Her calls went unanswered, and her worst fears were confirmed upon finding Bualong’s body. She reflected on previous warnings to him not to burn the fields that day due to the stormy conditions and strong winds, reported KhaoSod. Preliminary investigations suggest that the combination of intense heat and Bualong’s old age may have caused him to faint or collapse, leaving him at the mercy of the flames. In related news, a commercial building in Pattaya was engulfed in flames last Thursday night, resulting in two individuals injured. The fire broke out at 7.06pm at a structure within the Ta Kian Tia sub-district of the Bang Lamung District in Chon Buri Province. The building was known to accommodate a shop selling kratom juice. In other news, a single-storey concrete house was engulfed in flames, leading to extensive damage and a call for those responsible to come forward. This incident, which occurred on March 24, is believed to have originated from local farmers illegally burning rice straw in nearby fields, causing the fire to spread uncontrollably. by Nattapong Westwood Photo courtesy of KhaoSod Source: The Thaiger 2024-04-20 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  11. Who do those silly Democrats think they are that the Legislative Branch of government is supposed to legislate? Better all those 435 folks in the House are Performance Artists. Give us more lunatics like MTG, Matt "PizzaGaetz", Lauren Bimbobert (the non-high school graduate), and Gym "That's Strauss" Jordan!
  12. When you write words to a post I honestly don't believe you know what the next word is going to be. And talking of bias.....pot kettle black! When your biases are tilted towards terrorists that have committed horrendous crimes I am glad that I don't share your biases!
  13. One thing i have noticed in the last 10/15 years here, is the amount of Thais with acne issues these days. Either full blown or covered in scars from it. Not sure if this is a cause of eating habits changing and the copious amounts of sugar in their diet??
  14. Especially if the 3 sheriffs are actually Indians in a sherrifs outfit.
  15. I doubt very much any Russians go in her place, Driving like idiots maybe one killed himself a few weeks ago right outside her shop and a young thai girl he had on the back
  16. Thailand and Thais have a habit of shooting themselves in the foot, never look a gift horse in the mouth it might kick you and spoil your day. They are going to try and tax money I bring into this country every year, I won't be liable for tax in thailand but its the extra hoops I'm going to have to jump through just to show that, they think trying to tax retires will earn them billions - they really haven't thought it through
  17. I quit using the North Pattaya Road Best a long time ago - no place to park. It used to be you could park on North Road fairly close to Best entry door (not many spaces, but I usually found at least one available). Then they made it no parking for that whole area of North Road near Best. The very few parking spaces behind Best were almost always full, so I gave up on shopping there.
  18. Why is it that the guys who say that are the same ones that compare Ukraine to WW2? Domino Theory ring a bell? The names change, the map coordinates change, and the excuses change. But it's another foreign war that the US seems bent on turning into yet another tragic forever money pit. Using tax dollars we don't have.
  19. Here's a starting point for things going wrong in the world yet, some directly affect American people yet the American media and government want you laser focused on Ukraine. Why is that? Is it really your concern or are you getting manipulated into supporting yet another foreign war for their profit? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts
  20. Here's where I get my Windows operating systems from. For a decade or so. Never any problem. https://zone94.com/downloads/software/operating-systems/160-windows-11-23h2-16in1-x64-integral-edition
  21. Robinson Caruso.? I suspect your spellchecker is playing games with you driller.
  1. Load more activity