All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. No an attack is something else but your answer says a lot about you. I hope i did not offend you in any way,better now? The mods here are doing a good job mostly i think and i realize it is a challenging job to do,i could not do it. They also have to abide by some rules i guess but i stand by my opinion that there are too many posters who are just trying to play games. Hopefully one of them left the country never to return.
  3. Time is how much a clock proceeds. A very precise clock would be a light clock for example. Time on the farther edge of our spinning ball proceeds at a different speed to some place with less rotational speed as observed by that person. Our relationship to time does not change for ourselves, that is always constant. But we observe the speed of time for others change. If the rotational speed of the earth changes then the difference of speed of time for people at different speeds relative to us changes as well.
  4. Like O. did for Hillary in 2016? I think Biden would've told O.: I only step aside once.
  5. And the reasons are well known, just like the reasons for the decrease in 2016 are well known. There are also macro-trends (this macro-trend is not restricted to UK, to be honest).
  6. I don't know why, but I get the impression you're not taking this seriously
  7. Biden wants big bribes from big rich guys who want fabourable deals.
  8. If you get an extension in a passport expiring within 12 months the extension date will match the passport expiry date. If you then subsequently obtain a new passport and take both into immigration they will indeed transfer the stamps, but the expiry date will remain the same, they are not going to make up the time missing from the original extension.
  9. "Overall, Obama's active involvement in Biden's campaign reflects both his concern for Biden's electoral success and their strengthened partnership in pursuit of shared political goals" You mean concerned for their own skins & personal financial gains! Its time to drain the swamp, just make sure you include the Clintons!
  10. I think plenty of Americans need their heads tested even thinking about the return of a narcissistic cheat, a liar, a corrupt piece of garbage and a sex fiend as well as a misogynist. The Russians and Chinese will be rubbing their hands at such a great prospect, meanwhile, relations in Europe will go from bad to worse with that lunatic in office. He is the worst the Americans have EVER elected. In a country of 350 million, can't you manage better than this?
  11. There is zero doubt about that but good luck finding Israel demonizers to admit to that dark reality.
  12. I had a ticket for being in the middle of a junction in Roi et. Took the paperwork on the day the post office delivered it to the house to the bank that administers receipt of fines, and the lady told me I was too late and would have to go back to Roi et to pay it. As I live in Pattaya I had no intention of doing that. So saved myself a Thb 500 fine. A few weeks later I sold the car to a Thai National who lived in another province, and he subsequently reregistered the car. I guess that ticket is truly lost in the ether now !!
  13. You called them parasites. Disgusting! 15. You will not discriminate or post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments on the basis of race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, nationality
  14. You're talking about public education here. No self-respecting farang would send their Eurasian child to a Thai public school. Instead, they're going to an international school, most of which are diverse and offer a decent education that is very much outward looking. Just seeing all the Thai school students continuing to wear masks is enough of a deal breaker to say NO to a Thai school (this includes many private schools too).
  15. I can now confirm that indeed, there is a bell! I was there around 21:45 and it seemed empty, but at the counter there is a hotel-style bell that you can ring, and someone comes out to help you. I also asked about the “VAT Refund for Tourists” app that they advertize, and which I had previously downloaded only to fail at entering my “VAT Invoice ID” — turns out that this only works with a subset of VAT receipts.
  16. Should my wife pass before me I'll be far too busy partying (celebrating her life I mean) to care what happens to the land and house.
  17. We have no idea who these people are, they destroy there documents before setting sail from France, and have a ready made bunch of BS answers to start the asylum process. all 100% lies. That seems to contradict itself, plus it makes a a huge generalisation and I doubt with any evidence. Yes some do that and it's difficult to prove someone's religion or sexual orientation but how do you know that it's "all 100% lies". If it were that easy then they would be refused asylum, unless you have a talent for investigation that the Home Office doesn't I can't remember the percentage of asylum claims that are upheld but it's a majority. Some they will get wrong, but most they won't The health service missed Harold Shipman and Lucy Letby, that doesn't mean we should stop having nurses and GPs.
  18. Maybe the site is a bit too complex for this "intellectual" poster.
  19. We have no idea who these people are, they destroy there documents before setting sail from France, and have a ready made bunch of BS answers to start the asylum process. all 100% lies. That seems to contradict itself, plus it makes a a huge generalisation and I doubt with any evidence. Yes some do that and it's difficult to prove someone's religion or sexual orientation but how do you know that it's "all 100% lies". If it were that easy then they would be refused asylum, unless you have a talent for investigation that the Home Office doesn't I can't remember the percentage of asylum claims that are upheld but it's a majority. Some they will get wrong, but most they won't The health service missed Harold Shipman and Lucy Letby, that doesn't mean we should stop having nurses and GPs.
  20. Mass importation of misery from destabilised countries, which produces insecurity and a drastic reduction of quality of life on all metrics. I was in both London and Paris last December and was appalled by what has been done to these once beautiful cities. Now back on topic.
  1. Load more activity