All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. "That said the forum would be what it is without such absurd guesses..." Surely you mean "wouldn't be"?!
  3. Again how do you know where you were poisoned? While there are certain types of food poisoning that kick in within a few hours, typical cases of food poisoning take 24-48 hours before they start to show symptoms. Unless on both occasions they were the only place you'd eaten for the last couple of days, or an investigation took place to determine the source, you can't be even nearly sure where you got sick.
  4. I would imagine if would be hard to get a appointment Let me know if you get one early
  5. These figures look very cheap to me. Pattaya bargirl cleared more from some members here.
  6. Thanks, I'm taking Amoxicillin and Clarithromicin
  7. So there no difference between merging, and being bought, no?
  8. More lies, I never got dumped from anything...........🥴 I do dislike liars, a few on here.......... No proof, nothing....Just a liar..
  9. Maybe because i appear "transamphobic" Sorry,couldn't resist.
  10. A tax on the unexpectedly wealthy senior police officers gambling dens may double the tax take 🤔
  11. Really ? That loser is even worse than I thought :D
  12. Not at all misleading, it is 100% accurate.
  13. Stomach acid protects against this and other bacteria, so keep the carbs low and try to avoid antacids for reflux, which seems to more often than not be caused by low acid, not too high.
  14. So everyone can then rip that apart, and people make their own version of whether its true or not..lol...yeah right. Its nobody's business other than the parties involved., but that wont stop the absurd speculation even if it was published.
  15. Which was not true, the 35 million buy price or the 3 million sell price..... or both ?
  16. i traveld to in Kazhkistan just 2month ago, and can confirm that. clean citys,safe and quiet high salarys in the city (for ex servicesector 700 usd Itdevoloper above 2000 ,from people i know) the prejudice in the west is unbelivable and arrogant all estern republics ,all , has nothing to do with what it was in the 90s ,and i was in KZ,KY,UZ,AZ,GE and enjoyed every stay ,10 time more like in any western city
  17. I recently did this in the UK. I used 800k+ in my Thai account for the financial part. So if you already have a Thai account you can use that, doesn't have to be overseas.
  18. None of your business, though you do like sticking your nose into other's business, then tell lies. A nasty piece of work...........🥴
  19. After listening to the interview: a. We will have one company, and two different publications (or domains). b. One corporation and two products? c. Sort of like... 1. Fanta (The Orange One) 2. And, AseanNow, (Formerly known as Thaivisa): Choose your poison? No. I will continue to just carry on, as usual, on ThaiVisa... Forever.... Stay calm. Carry On......
  20. Sorry, yes reading that again you are correct.
  21. Not much will change immediately, we are always improving moderation and content. The whole team is staiying, of course, we have been waiting for this for a long time. Forum structure will change a bit, better navigation etc. We need a better home page, better cloud hosting etc etc. We will share a few positive news in mid May.
  22. I’ve grown tired of waking up to new abusive posts and PM’s each morning so I’ve decided to withdraw completely from the tax threads and the Simple Tax Guide. The fact is, the satisfaction derived from compiling the guide and helping members is far outweighed by faux challenges, aggravation and abuse. I’ve talked this through with Admin who has very generously proposed alternate solutions but I think mine is the better alternative. By means of this post, I handover responsibility for making any future updates to the tax guide and answering questions, to members @stat @TroubleandGrumpy and @JimGant who appear to think they can do a better job and I feel certain will want to do all they can to help members. I will not be reading PM’s again. I wish you all well.
  1. Load more activity