All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. By all accounts he makes life difficult for farangs one day don’t be surprised if he ends up as PM like the previous police officer !
  3. Welcome my newbee friend. You are welcome to start your own positive threads about farangs dong good. They will be about as popular as Dans vlogging.
  4. What blind junction ? clearly you have zero knowledge of this road and the small soi crossings. best you jog along and go annoy someone else.
  5. I believe it makes a difference whether or not you call from a landline phone or from a mobile phone.
  6. You just buy a Synology NAS and treat it as a single drive. My 2 bay Synology ds233j can take 2x 22TB hds internally, and another 2 USB drives externally. They also make 4 bay models. No need to even turn your computer on as it can download torrents, and play to your smart TV on it's own
  7. interference is "sweeping and systematic in every country where there is a potential greater difference about the counterparts win the election or not.
  8. ..should have borrowed Tony's soft collar for the interview.
  9. It was mentioned in post #4 that they were available there, and I recall a friend getting one there, but no idea of the fine details.
  10. He has miss understood a few months ago the UK and Thailand agreed to TALK ABOUT various things ie trade blah blah on the ,list was short visits to the UK for Thais. with no visa. Currently nothing has changed she has to apply for a visit visa This link explains https://asianews.network/thailand-uk-announce-upgrading-of-relations-to-strategic-partnership/
  11. It is reliable. The fact that you don’t agree doesn’t make it “faux”. They’re still on the air and an approved source of the forum. Take yourself and your box of Kleenex and bring your issues up to the moderators. https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-fires-don-lemon https://www.foxnews.com/media/don-lemon-firing-cnn-linked-explosive-air-exchange-vivek-ramaswamy-gop-hopeful-reacts https://www.foxnews.com/media/former-cnn-anchor-details-manipulation-bullying-she-experiences-network-before-pushed-out https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-rachel-maddow-quickly-dismissed-durham-report-after-spending-years-pushing-collusion-narrative
  12. So you'll admit to driving 120 kmh on a road with a speed limit of 80 kmh though a blind junction.... hmm... I really hope you don't end up killing someone... you are playing a game of chance. That area is clearly dangerous....
  13. Millions of Russians seem to be asking themselves the same question.
  14. None except Fox, OANN and Newsmax. All caught lying and spreading lies. Fox paid hefty fines, OANN settled out of court and Newsmax will have their day in court in Sept.
  15. I beg to differ ,I was outside view talay Jomtien this morning at 11anm ready to go into Pattaya ,3 baht buses went past all full ! 11am
  16. The 12 year old said he was in a rush so he took the 3000, well well well clever kid, remind me not to go in any mall toilet if there is a lone 12 year old in there,
  17. Maybe but I'm guessing mid to late May. Next month is still going to be very hot with increasing humidity .
  18. A friend of mine tried to bring brand new automotive parts in via his checked luggage. They were confiscated coming through security for his first flight, seems that auto parts were not allowed whether brand new or not. I have managed to bring such items as new air and oil filters, also light bulbs. I wouldn't risk trying shock absorbers though, especially at that price tag.
  19. The Grey Sedan did just that - it slowed then stopped because it saw the Trike entering the junction. The SUV was not even at the junction when the trike was in the junction - so its clear the SUV drive didn't slow and stop when something else was in the junction. Where is the SUV ????? As mentioned earlier - careful... It could be you t-boning someone at that junction next... and you'll be legally at fault no matter how others drive that road. Do you stop at pedestrian crossings ?... ... or are you one of those foreigners here who have gone 'so far native' that they claim they never stop at a Pedestrian crossing because the car behind will crash into you.... ??
  20. What about when she needs to balance the battery? I believe this only works on slow chargers and you have to spend a long time charging to 100% and then allow extra time for the balancing.
  21. Lock the pair up and throw the key away selling your kids for drugs what a low life where are the children’s mother and the drug dealer abusing those innocent children those poor kids will be scared for life : (
  22. I regularly (actually everyday) go to Jomtien complex blind massage It's 250:b But you can choose your own regular number masseur all the time once you found a good one 🕜😉 No sexual stuff which is forbidden but usually a great massage
  23. Sometimes Iam.. mostly 60 though. on the odd occasion 120 too, really depends on the flow of the traffic and the speed of the vehicle in front.
  24. The 'bonus' paid to Cohen was simply to cover the taxes that would arise and that would have to be paid by Cohen under the arrangements. The 'catch and kill' scheme disclosed by Pecker and the 'National Enquirer' was truly shocking and this evidence has so far been damning for Trump. The indictment covers 34 (?) felonies regarding falsifying business records which would be otherwise regarded as misdemeanours were it not for the fact that it was all done for the purpose of hiding truths from USA voters at a time when hackles were up about attitudes to women. Clearly a scheme for electoral manipulation. I'm glad to have read the 'other side' of the argument in that piece from 'The Hill' but for me it was just, 'huffing and puffing'. It's amazing to me that a sordid and unstable character like Trump can be taken seriously, by anyone at all.
  1. Load more activity