All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. A fugitive deadbeat criminal foreigner... That's like the trifecta of losers.
  3. Yeah, Where has that young US kid gone? I was dying to get to the end of that story, plus he took the limelight off the feckless Brits for a while.
  4. Sort of, they have Social Security which is very similar.
  5. Ending once and for all the debate whether to drink tap water.
  6. To suggest that the removal of Yingluck from the electoral process, and the formation of a government by the military was not a coup, but was a properly constituted move by an independent judicial system, and that her subsequent "disappearance" , held "under wraps" by the Junta before being "helped" to clandestinely cross the border was "going on the run" shows a remarkable degree of naivety, and perhaps a remarkably elastic interpretation of events to justify your personal political satisfaction with the whole process of defeating and removing democracy, and the establishment of Junta government; either way, it is "nonsense".
  7. my usage/production is 20-43kw per day and my 300k DIY setup is 2 x 5K inverters. 28 x 330w pannels and 30kw batteries. My electric bill used to be around 3000/month upto 4500/month, now its 38-1xx bt/month Pink
  8. Exactly that's why Jesus wasn't born in Thailand 1 Get finding a virgin of baby producing age and 2 the most impossible 3 wise men lol
  9. Imagined massive importance in the minds of the loony left. Political attempt to apply state law to a federal matter, which the Feds already declined to prosecute. Will be overturned. Indictments aren't damning, no defense is presented, and a good prosecutor can get a ham sandwich indicted. Jan 6 already in trouble at SCOTUS. How much of "documents" can proceed, and proceed to where, is in doubt. 🙂 One word: Bitcoin. New companies, particularly in media, tech, and biotech, are often vastly overvalued long before they show a profit. Trump's wealth isn't dependent on TMTG. I doubt he's worried. Entrepreneurs are used to bankruptcies and ups and downs. You have to admire his resilience and strength in the face of relentless persecution by the left. Man's got balls. Also the ability to make lemonade out of lemons. Had a great campaign appearance recently. I imagine donations will increase. So let's do hope that justice is done and all these Dem political cases against him will be dismissed or overturned on appeal. And hope on the other hand that justice is done to the Biden family. 🙂
  10. And you guys all claim he's stupid. Meanwhile, Hunter is in court for tax evasion, while Pops in pounding his chest and demanding the (non-Biden) rich pay their fair share! How 'bout them cannibals eating his uncle?
  11. I won't even be using it....ever. Besides, I doubt that 'detector' is 100% foolproof. I once met a guy that said he could digitally analyse a photo and tell if it had been photoshopped. So I gave him two photos to check - both were jpeg's of documents and they were both 'shopped'. He told me one was 'shopped' the other was genuine. There may well be ways for people far cleverer than me to take a digital photo apart and know how its constructed, I wouldn't have a clue. However, the photo that he thought was genuine was a photo of 'shopped' photo. Whatever he was using didn't pick that up. AI just doesn't interest me in the slightest. I can see its worth in advancing medicine but very little else. As far as I can see, if its what its cracked up to be, its gonna cost a lot of jobs.
  12. Well i hope we will still get regular contributions from Thailands favorite vlogger Dan Cheeseman. It would not be half as good without Dan.
  13. Sounds like the well is running out of water. Pump drops pressure as air is introduced due low water, then as well refills through seepage from walls, picks back up again to normal pressure. Suggest to reduce the flow from the pump to balance water inflow to water pumped out. Happens this time of year for me all the time. Water table drops during the hot season.
  14. A Thai man allegedly faked an adultery story to extort 5,000 baht from a couple in the central province of Ayutthaya. He even pretended to be a death threat victim and sought help from a Thai news agency. A 42 year old Thai man named New told Channel 7 that he worked at a rice harvester garage in the central province of Ayutthaya. A female customer of the garage, named Ood, confided in him, expressing suspicion that her husband of committing adultery with a female worker at the garage named Jang. New, another individual involved, stated that Ood hired him for 5,000 baht to investigate whether her husband was indeed having an affair with Jang. New confirmed that Ood’s husband was indeed committing adultery and disclosed this truth to Ood. Despite engaging in a heated argument, New mentioned that Ood ultimately forgave her husband. New further elaborated that Ood’s husband became enraged with him and physically attacked him at his workplace, resulting in a broken bone in his finger. Ood’s husband reportedly issued a death threat against New as well. New said he filed a complaint with Bang Lane Police Station but his case was ignored. New added that he decided to seek help from the media because he noticed a suspicious man on a motorcycle stalking him. He was worried about his safety. Adultery lie Ood told Channel 7 that what New said was a lie. She had never suspected her husband of committing adultery and never hired New to investigate her husband’s so-called secret relationship. Ood recounted that New approached her, alleging that her husband was involved in an affair with Jang. New proposed that Ood pay him 10,000 baht for further details. Initially sceptical, Ood eventually succumbed to New’s persuasion and paid him 5,000 baht. Subsequently, Ood confronted her husband directly and discovered that New’s claims were false. Her husband confessed to assaulting New, citing anger over New’s deception in coaxing money from Ood with a fabricated adultery tale. Ood’s husband insisted that the case went through the legal process and had already paid an 18,000 baht fine to the court on February 23. The case has already ended, and Ood’s husband insisted he had never issued a death threat to New. The accused mistress, Jang, also confirmed with Channel 7 that she had no romantic relationship with Ood’s husband. New’s fake story almost made her husband divorce her. She was also confident that the death threat was another lie from New. Jang suspected that New’s actions stemmed from her refusal to lend him money as she had done previously. New had borrowed money from her on multiple occasions, resulting in a total debt exceeding 10,000 baht. When New attempted to borrow an additional 1,000 baht from her and was denied, Jang speculated that New may have become angry and sought revenge. By Petch Petpailin Caption: Photo via Channel 7 Source: The Thaiger 2024-04-19 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  15. Now these are the sort of guys that need repatriating to their home countries. No money, outstanding drugs case, begging on the streets in a foreign land, he's no longer here for tourism purposes, and these are the types of characters taking up residence in Cambodia. They are bad for the local economy and not much good for themselves.
  16. I was with a couple of girls last night, i wont go into the details but after round 2 i was a bit done so one popped out to the pharmacy and came back with a pill. She crushed it up into a powder and told me to snort it through a 20 baht bill. It seemed to work very quickly and lasted me though until dawn. Anyone else snort it?
  17. You clearly don't have a grasp of either stats or the issues - I said "significant" I doubt if you can find statistics for people killed or injured whilst travelling in the rear of a pickup. Or understand why they are there. What do you think i'm Ignorant of? I'd say you are displaying a very basic ignorance of how to analyse raod safety - you are firmly in th "would have, should have ,could have" school of cognitive dissonance
  18. What's up with the number plate of the bus in the picture? That's not a real Thai numberplate which would have Thai characters instead of "QC" or "OC". It should also be yellow insteadof white. Fake?
  19. There are limits to how far one can twist reality. Young voters explain why they’re bailing on Biden — and whether they’d come back https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/young-voters-explain-re-bailing-biden-whether-d-come-back-rcna130186 I’m a life-long Democrat, but Biden lost my vote because of Gaza https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/4518919-im-a-life-long-democrat-but-biden-lost-my-vote-because-of-gaza/ Joe Biden’s presidency has been a catastrophe for America The USA is poorer, more crime-ridden and weaker both at home and abroad https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/04/26/joe-biden-catastrophe/
  1. Load more activity