All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Customer service in most malls or brands is horrible and even worse when a foreigner asks for help. Xenophobia ? Jealousy ? both ?
  3. Ukraine is NOT yet a member of NATO and therefore not obliged under article 5! NATO - Topic: Collective defence and Article 5
  4. Asian people can't handle gambling. They have it in their genes. Better keep it illegal here.
  5. Government should grant decent subsidies to all property owners no matter how big or small, no matter if Thai or foreigner, regarding a purchase and maintenance of solar generated installation.
  6. This is how it often ends when foreigners mingle to much with the local ladies. Enjoy, have fun, but the last thing to do is to set up the lady in one's own house. Sooner or later, it's trouble even if you are not Russian or what so ever.
  7. How would I do that please. How can I pass say 20 amps constantly for a time thru my breaker? And what would I then know?
  8. How many global wars and inflation with Trump ? How many with the Biden cronies ? The conclusion seems obvious.
  9. I already replied to the question of them being "safer" (not a term I would have chosen to use, by the way) but for more info, the article below provides a fairly comprehensive analysis of the issues surrounding the possible use of technical battlefield nukes by Russia, including their actual effects, and what the Western response might be. What would actually happen if Putin hit Ukraine with tactical nukes? Somewhat surprisingly (to me at least) it seems to suggest that the West might not necessarily respond with nuclear weapons of its own.
  10. Same with Currency Fair. When it's a small amount of 50 or 100 it's done practically the next day. When the amount is bigger, takes longer. Wonder if they play around a bit with the money before transfering ?
  11. I am often told to lick one of them belonging to someone else and I also know I cannot do that to the other myself!
  12. I don't mind as long as the bikini clad cabin hostesses are there, as it was done before for Viet Jet Air.😜
  13. What does coming out mean then ? You have a new best friend who is the same gender as yourself ?
  14. Never...never let kids go alone to the toilet, no matter how crowded is the mall. If it's the son, the dad needs to walk in and other way round for a girl. Also CCTV must be the norm in the public areas at the toilet entrance.
  15. For me it's ok for everyone to decide for themselves if they want to use a service controlled by the CCP or one controlled by the CIA/NSA I would prefere to use services with no conection to any government agencies but often its very hard to avoid them...
  16. I'm struggling to understand why the minimum draft age in Ukraine is 25.
  17. Unnecessary post and a flame post removed.
  18. Having the same type of problem with transfers from the US also. Taking 5/6 days. There is a thread going in the banking section if interested.
  19. No Thanks! PS; BTW What are your grits? PPS; I suspect I will not either like or understand the response!
  20. Just read an article that Blinken is in China asking the Chinese to treat American companies fairly. Oh the irony.
  21. I woulden't go this far. But true"southern slang" warms my heart. Long live "dixie".
  1. Load more activity