All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Go big or go home. Have 'em all pulled out and get the complete set of dentures. Thereafter Polident's all you need.
  3. Just list the charges and I will identify which I think are false. And again, to be clear, I believe the misdemeanor charge of misreporting the reimbursement payment to Cohen as legal fees rather that NDA payment is credible.
  4. Maybe they are changing thier minds about that now......smokey season should be long gone by now....but it's still going on
  5. Recently moved back to Samui from Bangkok. Need to get a Samui residents certificate to renew my Thai drivers license. For documentation to present to Samui Immigration , I assume PP (Visa stamp etc) pages copied and signed rental agreement (showing address) may be enough ? Any thing else ?
  6. I did a google search and a thread on our forum here appeared and I read it...but it was from 2017. Does anyone know of a doctor and/or hospital or pharmacy in April, 2024 where I can buy or be prescribed REVIA / NALTREXONE (first time user) Thanks in advance.
  7. I don't think Siriikit does crowns, only fillings and cleaning I guess. Very small dept. Not sure about other gov't hsps around Pattaya.
  8. All bends are a normal place for accidents here, I doubt he had a M/C license, cold & Icy Russia can't have many motorbike riders, and a 'Big bike'. Inexperienced rider would be my guess.
  9. https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/vein-puncture
  10. Inside Palestinian and Israeli Schools: A Roundtable Discussion of K-12 Curricula in the U.S., Palestinian, and Israeli Classrooms A recent 2020 study at Tel Aviv University found that Palestine and Palestinians are not mentioned in Israeli school textbooks, rendering Palestinians invisible to them. Consequently, many Israeli children do not learn the history of Palestine, and they learn to view Palestinians as threats rather than neighbors. Israeli-American author and activist Miko Peled hosted a round table discussion to understand and compare K-12 curriculums in Israel, Palestine, and the United States. Peled and panelists Dr. Cassandra Newby-Alexander, Norfolk University; Dr. Nurit Peled-Elhanan, Hebrew University of Jerusalem; and Dr. Ilham Nasser, Former Senior Advisor to the Ministry of Education in Palestine, sought to understand how Israel and Palestine are described in the different curricula and how those narratives affect society. Peled and the panelists show us how American, Israeli, and Palestinian curricula are far from neutral when teaching about Palestine and Palestinians. This lack of neutrality creates divisions between Palestinians and Israeli settlers and validates ethnic cleansing. https://promisedlandmuseum.org/teaching-palestine-in-israeli-schools/#:~:text=A recent 2020 study at,as threats rather than neighbors.
  11. Regrettably I left my "forever home" in CM last September after 20 years because of the terrible burning season last year. I relocated to Hua Hin. Obviously looking at the pollution this year it seems I made the correct decision. I miss my mates as does my wife though. We already came back to visit in January and will go again in August. I hope that one day the government gets a handle on this as there could well be many more people like me that are not prepared to put up with it, turning CM into a ghost town. If you don't need to be there, then don't be there and potentially harm yourself, especially if you are a pensioner like me with health issues. It was stressful, but doable to sellup- buy and move.
  12. Stuck with my laptop with the aricon going Why are you in Los then? find something to do or Move to an other country . This here is the tropics It gets Pretty warm here no matter where you are in Los
  13. Video showing how clearly visible the ammonia vapour cloud was. Very little concern shown by those in the video. The car appears to drive through the ammonia vapour cloud and they then experience breathing problems by the sounds of coughing. RPReplay_Final1713415606.mov
  14. The DOJ,Biden and "this racist" Bragg - sack of .... Are all in on this. That is this very very iffy if "case. I'm not regurgitating any thing here Hoss. Since I know almost nothing about legal matters, unlike you and the rest of your get Trump crew here. I choose to do searches and rely on legal experts. And there are boo coo of them. So for your very much needed information: https://reason.com/2024/04/15/alvin-bragg-says-trump-tried-to-conceal-another-crime-what-crime/
  15. Moved to the Thai Language forum.
  16. https://medlineplus.gov/lab-tests/fasting-for-a-blood-test/
  1. Load more activity