All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. No, I have experienced 2 times, without any infections, but we not all the same, for me never again. I rember 2 different hospitals, one in Phetchaburi, the other on Phuket.
  3. Most çontrol circuits' run on DC, as in your telly, computer etc etc. The 'power'part is still AC as you say. I doubt whether the DC is çonverted back' to AC to run the compressor.
  4. What about the Ukrainians fleeing to Europe? In 80% of the Ukraine, no war takes place. Most Ukrainians never felt the need to flee. Still, 10 thousands of Ukrainian refugees ended up in Europe. Less than 10% are gainfully employed in Europe and language/integration courses are not in much demand by the refugees. Preferring to live on welfare benefits. As opposed to Russian refugees in Thailand, where they have to pay for their livelyhood. Someday the war will end. I could imagine that refugees returning to the Ukraine will not receive a warm "welcome back" by their countrymen.
  5. Well well well Myanmar / Burma is the second-largest county to produce Opium..... Is Clown face going to do a deal with Junta, to help fund his Murderous Coup, he helped to get the Junta's money out, so nothing would surprise me with this Govt. anymore.
  6. The fake electors are such bozos they actually filmed the meeting where they signed fake certification letters, which they subsequently sent to Congress and the National Archives. They did the deed in Dec 2020. One of the indicted members of trump's staff, who was involved in the fake production, is named Cristina Bobb. To give an example of 'you can't make this stuff up', Ms Bobb was just appointed chief of the Election Integrity Committee of the Republican National Committee. trumpers...LOL
  7. I've been to this place many times and OP's story is so much BS. They are very professional doing facials only and can only wonder what is going on in his head about what was happening 😞
  8. I was in Tesco Lotus yesterday, and a Russian seemed to be complaining loudly that ONE apple that he had brought to the cash out till from the fruit and veg dept didn't have a price on it!
  9. I have now narrowed my 'Credit Eating' down to 2 TXT which come in regularly. They tell me I will be lucky if I keep Silver Fish etc,etc. Names Taiduang TamnaiChock Problem is it seems to be hitting the Credit by maybe 20 Bhat a time. From outside Thailand is there any Control Code to stop all txts - best for the moment. Control Codes like #123# work fine from my location. I would put a STOP on them but No Tel for the Txts
  10. very well done Poland, Putin will be pissssed but you shouldn't back up and after Ukraine you could be next Poland ready to host NATO members' nuclear weapons to counter Russia, president says https://au.yahoo.com/news/poland-ready-host-nato-members-201800585.html
  11. For how long? A few seconds? My 12000 BTU Mitsu Normal usually takes just over a kilowatt when running. Does that mean SEVEN kilowatts to start up without tripping a 20 amp breaker.
  12. is anybody surprised with Russia veto, I am not Russia vetoes UN vote on stopping arms race in outer space https://au.yahoo.com/news/russia-vetoes-un-vote-stopping-045033496.html
  13. Post a serious thread. Clearly the Ed visa is just a means to stay in Thailand. There are better options. You could obtain a METV giving 9 month stay and learn Spanish privately, perhaps online.
  14. I assume he was correct! PS; What was the sentence?
  15. Same as many say to you now on this forum!
  16. Despite what many would like to think, it isn't just Russians.
  17. Have they released the number dying due to the smoke (or dust as they seem to prefer to call it)?
  18. So? The National Enquirer is a rag that tells porkies all the time, I’ll give you that. But Pecker is under oath, if he starts telling lies on the stand he’ll commit perjury, which the judge probably won’t take very kindly to. So I’m pretty sure that what Pecker is saying is what actually happened, a.k.a. the truth.
  1. Load more activity