All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I always thought it was not OK to publicly discuss other members in the thread.
  3. no it won't - not significantly and you are barking up the wrong tree.. .statisticallt bebetween 75 and 80% of deaths are riders and passengers of 2-wheeled vehicle - $-wheeled vehicles you are actually LESS likely to die than in the US.
  4. The UK Metro report states that the little girl grabbed a bar on the bottom of one of the rising cars, clung on but fell from near the top landing on the canopy of a lower car. This is probably why the parents did not file a complaint since they failed to control the child. However, the ferris wheel operators are at fault for not having a safety barrier in place at ground level to prevent no-riders from contating the moving assemblies.
  5. I remember when you told us you wasn't biased. 😂😂😂😂
  6. Like children who have learned a new word, same was for hubs a while ago. Soft power grows organically and not created to be soft power from the outset.
  7. Just released digitally is Knox Goes Away starring Michael Keaton. I got it from TGx.
  8. Usually it can be translated as 'going too fast to stop'.
  9. I bet you lead a very lonely life! All you ever do is quote on others' 'posts and pick holes in what they say! Some of us are sometimes wrong. But most of us write what we think or feel at the time. All you ever do is pick up on things which you don't agree with or feel that you can prove are wrong. Yes, sometimes you're right and we're wrong... but I bet most members om this forum are happier than you. Oh, and we all know you want the final word, so go for it... while you're quote a load of other members.
  10. Many modern hybrid inverters can run with or without battery, so you can start with no or a small pack and add later. Do beware of inverters which use proprietary packs (e.g. Huawei) where the OEM packs are silly money and no second-source is available. The only system component that I recommend you max out on initially is your inverter(s). If you need a system where two or more inverters are going to be required then I suggest you buy all of them at the start. There's no guarantee that you will be able to parallel more modern units with your existing ones when you decide you need more oomph.
  11. Tim Newton is a professional journalist who can write in-depth editorial without bias which unfortunately is not what social media companies want. The problem is, all us old fogies on these boards want real news not AI generated trash.
  12. my understanding of the article is only funds recovered will be paid back to those scammed by that particular fraud
  13. Interesting use of renounce. If you do tax returns in UK its likely simply based on time spent elsewhere rather than UK, decided by the tax man. If you were in Thailand during covid and spent a whole 12 months here I am guessing they could say you also renounced UK residency.
  14. Unfortunately cars and trucks are bigger than motorcycles and come off best. Also, if motorcyclists learned the highway code and didn't speed, overload their bikes or get psised, they'd be ok.
  15. I am constantly amazed on my small visits to Pattaya once every other month how that many bars can survive. Of course I realise many dont. It would be interesting to know what the survival rate is.
  16. Enforcing the law about the number of people in the load area of a pickup is not going to end the road safety problems but it will surely reduce the amount of casualties. The same way as enforcing the law about the number of people on a motorbike or not wearing a helmet. Rome was not build on 1 day.
  17. Well it is pretty obvious - US intelligence and virtually all international media outlets have reported the same findings. So you were either lying on purpose, or you were grievously misinformed. Note that you couldn't (or didn't) refute my evidence.
  1. Load more activity