All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Two things. First why are you saying 1 million baht? No one cares and it doesnt make you look good. Secondly if you take that amount they will want to know where you got it so I assume you have an answer to that question and if that exceeds what you are legally eligible to bring into the country you better have a real good verifiable answer. If not they are more likely to report you to the police.
  3. Like New York, New York - so good they named it twice. Start spreading the news ...
  4. I see this as a conflict between the Army and the RTP, supplying information to discredit the other, to look after their own interests. The change of government from Army to PT (remember Thaksin ran the RTP) has a few people on their toes. If the Monarchy was not there Thailand would have very interesting times.
  5. I'm sure the Israeli delegation will call you soon to give evidence to that effect the next time they go to the ICJ.
  6. A Thai man exposed his father for stealing electricity to run an ice manufacturing plant in Nonthaburi province near Bangkok. He also accused officers from the Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) of conspiring with his father. The 39 year old man, identified only as L, revealed to Channel 3 that he is his father’s eldest son and used to be a manager of the ice factory. He decided to quit his family business in May last year after learning that his father stole electricity from the government. L explained that he asked his father to end the theft but he denied stealing the electricity. He then searched for evidence until finding that the factory paid about 400,000 baht for electricity in the past but now only pays 200,000 baht. After leaving both the company and the family, L requested his father to remove his name from the management board. He did so because he wished to avoid further charges and imprisonment stemming from his involvement in the electricity theft. L isn’t certain whether his father adhered to his request or not, hence he altered his surname to distinguish it from his father’s. L went on to explain that he decided to share this story with the media because there had been no development on the case. He reported the electricity theft to the PEA hoping that an investigation into the matter would be conducted. However, certain authorities informed his father about his complaint and assisted him in concealing the theft. Furthermore, the case has been disregarded and has not progressed since last year. L stated his readiness to face the consequences of his actions. He relinquished all inheritance he was due to receive and was prepared to fend for himself. Despite not holding as prominent a position as before, his work was lawful. -- The Thaiger 2024-03-29
  7. Great news.............lol One Russian paper today warns of a fuel shortage in Russia. “Ukrainian attacks on Russia’s fuel infrastructure have resulted in a drop in petrol production.” Plus, more attempts in the Russian press to implicate Ukraine in the Crocus City concert hall attack.
  8. The way they do it around here is they pick the spot and if it is a dry hole, there is no charge. So what I am going to do is tell him where to drill and if it turns out dry, I will pay for labour and fuel costs. Finger crossed. He will be here sometime next week.
  9. They used a taser on him in the end. Pretty good video from ThaiRath news here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsaQWNGU8qM
  10. You mean they are not going to blow them to pieces with all the lovely armament that idiot in the whitehouse left them with ?
  11. The only bike rental companies that I know of who claim to have proper rental insurance are the actual Bike Touring companies. A mate of mine has a resort and is often asked about scooter rental - he looked into insurance for scooters and small bikes once and told me he couldn't find an insurer that covers them for rental. Worried about being held liable, he decided to forget renting bikes.
  12. I doubt it. I think he will be well connected back home and strings will be pulled.
  13. FYI got an update two days ago and it is still checking daily so all seems fine - getting my Defender updates!
  14. Ooooooooooooh, so EV's are different in Thailand, thanks for pointing that out.. Learn something new every day here..........
  15. I’ve read ev owners complaints. incredibly though, ice are flawless and a panacea to the wallets and the environment. Trannys are morons in my experience.
  16. Don't worry this was a once in a lifetime comment from me. Maybe see you in 2030.
  17. I assume this is just a pic of him from a live stream for the story not the actual live stream in question. Some intern probably was told quickly find a pic of this dude
  18. It was certainly not irrelevant for Trump, as he was furious that Hillary won the popular vote. As usual, he claimed the 2016 elections have been rigged. That was so important for Trump that he created an investigation commission about it. Of course, it was baseless, the committee went nowhere and was eventually dissolved. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-longstanding-history-calling-elections-rigged-doesnt-results/story?id=74126926
  19. To quote Napoleon when asked what his "strategy" was before going into battle. He replied... "I just turn up and see what happens " (Mind you, it didn't work out well for him at a couple of battles 🤔)
  20. I'm speechless ... ... I really can't think of anything to say, that wouldn't be offensive. Thanks for the chuckle though ... HAVE A GOOD ONE
  21. This thread is “ev in Thailand” so yeah, piss off somewhere else.
  22. Although I don't believe that Palestinians are starving or skinny , so it would have been a joke about them falsely claiming to be starving
  1. Load more activity