All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Which is likely why trump used them for decades to convince the "uneducated" that he was not the grifting fraud he has been most of his life. Next up: Trump kool aide for sale.....free bible and used sneakers with purchase of one truckload. Don't be a fool Drink Trump kool
  3. I hope she isn’t a Bar girl and suing for loss of earnings
  4. Last time she came home with a large bag of quarters......when I asked who paid her in quarters she said' all of them'.
  5. Don't think that matters, judging by the posts and replies on AN. Simply being from RU is enough to resent them it appears. MSM says they are evil, and that's enough reason it seems for most people here on AN. Why would anyone care what other countries are required (or even know) to enter TH. How about all the countries that can't use visa exempt, do the vilify the rest of those that can. Or those damn Yanks, and their DTA, and TH not taxing their retirement funds, don't you just hate them Yanks for that. Or those countries that still issue 'income statement', that just annoys me to no end, and I hate them all. They are from RU & evil ... that's reason enough. UNPLUG & WAKE UP PEOPLE
  6. I've been living in Chanthaburi a few years now. I just came to Pattaya to see friends, and GODDAM the traffic is horrendous!!! I doubt I could ever move back now. Nice place to visit but . . .
  7. No sex industry in Thailand, now c'mon on. Just as there are absolutely no rising cases of STD's all over. Fake news 🤣
  8. That has been a thought for quite some time and just just coming from the current round of nonsense.
  9. but it really hasn't though. the pandemic is long over. even if you 4x the death numbers its a fraction of the human population. pretty good if you ask me. yes i know millions died but approx 150k humans die every single day. the world has moved on and is much more educated for future happenings.
  10. Hopefully they have smashed one upcoming terrorist cell.
  11. Is six options enough for all the gender dysphoria and confusion one sees nowadays?
  12. Looks like she got what she deserved... one smack you walk away from it, after the second well then it's all on. Who did she think she was. Dumb biatch.
  13. Interestingly, you don’t provide a link to where you got any of that.
  14. Isn't he responsible for making retirees keep money in the bank all year round instead of just 3 months of the year?
  15. This man needs to set his goals higher, Prime Minister would be a good starting point
  16. This seems like an obvious solution. But Well now suffer the consequences, you should have tried to get it sorted before buying the car, an expensive mistake to make.
  17. Hey, don´t dwell over it. Once I meet a guy in a 24/7 café cooling down after a wild night. He mumbled something hard to understand in a state of far gone. The sum of it was that I found out he had been popping valium and smoking marijuana as well as drinking all night until the morning. I didn´t ask him why, as he seemed to be in exactly the expected state and actually quite comfortable at the same time.
  18. How about a link from the UN: https://news.un.org/en/story/2024/04/1148876
  19. She should win the case. Refunding her fee is considered a sign of admission of guilt.
  20. What a waste of a conversation. The government has proven to the public countless times that prostitution does not exist in any form at all in Thailand. So people need to focus on other subjects that aren't pure pulp fiction and stop trying to tarnish the country's pristine reputation!
  21. i did read it. there was enough given the vaccine to have a pretty good idea. stats clearly show that children were the least at risk group. the impact of the lockdown is far greater to children than covid ever was. lots of information out there now to show exactly how harmful the lockdowns were to children.
  22. Here's a major reason: Misinformation and COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy 2023 Jan 4 "COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy has emerged as a major public health challenge. Although medical and scientific misinformation has been known to fuel vaccine hesitancy in the past, misinformation surrounding COVID-19 seems to be rampant, and increasing evidence suggests that it is contributing to COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy today." "During the COVID-19 pandemic, anti-vaccine beliefs have been at an all-time high, and vaccine hesitancy has become a major threat to public health [1]. The World Health Organization has labeled the increased virulence of misinformation during the COVID-19 pandemic an “infodemic” " https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9659512/ And because the COVID death and hospitalization numbers have in fact lessened from what they were earlier in the pandemic, leading people to wrongly believe that they no longer are at risk and thus in need of vaccination. Almost 1,000 people in the U.S. were dying of COVID until recently, and nearly 100 per week in the UK, as reported in news threads here in this forum. So the risk remains, especially -- but not exclusively -- for older people and those with chronic conditions.
  23. Maybe they were not sure if he knew or had more to sneak out then Epstein ? If every such pig were to be jailed, most of the high-end swanky golf clubs in the US, UK and other trendy destinations, would plainly shut down.
  24. I wouldn't write that myself on this forum, but that pretty much sums up what I think of many politicians.
  25. I'd say your are somewhat correct but that's a huge hydraulic oil spill. It seems unusual for this type of accident, that's why I thought of after market parts. I wouldn't think an approved parts vendor would supply a part that would fail in this way. Just my opinion
  1. Load more activity