All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. You people don't get it. He has a huge inventory of unsold luxury condos he needs to get rid of and his only hope is that the foreigners will be dumb enough to buy them. That's why he keeps going overseas. Once a salesman, always a salesman.
  3. Too many variables to provide a good answer, but if you can buy a nice condo and not have to think too much about the money, it might not be a bad idea. If you're planning on dumping your life savings into it, don't.
  4. Both of your conclusions are wrong, but my comment is right. I know it from first hand, Thai officers. Have been flabbergasted quite some times, hearing Thai government ways. Another fact Thai officers are moved at least every 4 years. Preventing long time corruption? You have just to work quicker on your schemes. So you could be working in Isaan and then be transferred to Yala. You have to figure it out by yourself how to get there with your stuff. And also have to find a new place to live, yourself ! So dont buy too much and live minimal. And also there goes your real holidays . I thought 20 holidays in a year and when getting older some more. MUST be 0 at end of year, otherwise gone. In "my" country, you could transfer max 5 days, or more but then with a very good reason. But ok going to doctor also cost you that day. It is not excluded. Also if you have to assist your mom or dad to a big hospital. It is Thailand, less or no transportation and you as officer, has car, which you "could afford", to do so. When close by, but you cant when being far away from family. Mostly by connecting to your new station, you could get to know which place to live, what would be available. And as I said, you have wife, kids? YOU, think about it yourself for also moving them or leaving them behind. Even worse when you met a college and you are married. So in a lifetime working (lets say 40 years) you move around a lot with or without out family. There are days, actions and then you need to wear a special kind of color clothes. At least the top. Ridiculous actions, but you have to find it and buy it, with own money, no restitution. And of course MUST wear it on that day. Dont forget as then you are shamed. Monday, is a must uniform day. Heard a lot of things and I wouldnt be an officer in Thai government, but its a job and pays bills. It is up to you. It comes with a lot of crab. Youngsters do leave the job, for that crab. One of the most amazing thing, I thought, would be the wide open burning of chemical/natural drugs and those officers standing around it! Sort of a victory dance. And then smoke is going to,,,? Amazing. Chemical substances normally are burnt with higher temperature to really crack it down to CO2 and water. And then still the smoke is washed out.
  5. A second tank explosion after the 2021 explosion, both incidents resulting in multiple casualties, very sad. It seems there is serious room for improvement on tank operational procedures and safety protocols covering these. Do note Pygas is extremely volatile, so tanks are very hazardous, especially when being emptied completely.
  6. Maybe better you stop..you are rather tedious with your negative posts...maybe an MRI will help find the cause of your distention...or maybe it's too late😌
  7. PPGuy

Seahorse Ferry

https://youtu.be/drISPotbfiY?si=MkN8zwxhbnXM401Q New service from Bangkok to Samui. Looks good.
  8. Why is Australia? Why is Armenia? If you bothered to take two minutes to learn ESC qualifying rules you wouldn't need to ask such a dumb question.
  9. any exclusions for "pre-existing conditions" ? i would think that most 70 yr olds would have some... if not many
  10. I am pleased to see that you recognise your proper title of "Gattling Gob"! I just wish you would stop!
  11. There's an initial fee to lodge the PR application 7,500Baht but please correct me if that's not up to date. Unless it's recently changed there's no further fees until the application is approved and the successful applicant must now pay the actual real fee: - About 50,000Baht for married foreigners, but please correct me if that's not up to date. - About 195,000Baht for single foreigners, but please correct me if that's not up to date. If the application is not successful there's no further fees.
  12. If you've devotedly bent down 50 times a day, being pulled over the table by your elites and politicians, milked by corrupted authorities on a daily basis, and you're only allowed, due to customs, to smile about it, you might "outrage" about minor incidents like this. Just to safe your face in the mirror. It's only human.
  13. If you've devotedly bent down 50 times a day, being pulled over the table by your elites, and leaders, milked by corrupted authorities on a daily basis, and you're only allowed, due to customs, to smile about it, you might "outrage" about minor incidents like this. Just to safe your face in the mirror. It's only human.
  14. I guess that you already know that I appreciate your kind words. And, you cannot fool me...because.... It's obvious to me that you are in love with my posts.....and so....I just wish to say.... Thank you.... Once more. Please Note: I have a few other great friends whom I admire, from Scotland. Just sayin'..... And, a question: If I were to stop posting comments on TV, would this really make your day? Would you really be happier, every day? I have a few good friends from Scotland and Ireland. They are the best. I value their friendship. So, would it really make you happy if I were to stop posting here? Just asking.... Take care, Man....!
  15. If you've devotedly bent down 50 times a day, being pulled over the table by your elites, and leaders, milked by corrupted authorities on a daily basis, and you're only allowed, due to customs, to smile about it, you might "outrage" about minor incidents like this. Just to safe your face in the mirror. It's only human.
  16. Taxation. only that. Foreigners pay differently from locals and there's some wholes in taxation. Nothing sinister.
  17. After reading the OP I am none the wise as to what exactly happened.
  1. Load more activity