All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Take inspiration from his courage and go ahead and come out yourself.
  3. ....and some fell on stoney ground.....😀
  4. There is no war in Gaza. There is only Israeli armed forces committing genocide against Palestinians. Most people want it to stop, even many Jews.
  5. Supporting the Free Palestine movement does not equate to condoning or supporting violence against any group, including LGBTQ+ individuals. The Free Palestine movement advocates for the rights and self-determination of Palestinians, which is a political and human rights issue separate from LGBTQ+ rights. LGBTQ+ rights are universal human rights that should be upheld and protected everywhere, regardless of political or cultural context. Supporting the rights of Palestinians does not mean turning a blind eye to human rights violations or discrimination against any group, including LGBTQ+ individuals
  6. A Russian with an Italian restaurant what’s it called Launder De Mony ! Sounds like he’s a nice guy with a collection of deadly weapons I wonder how he managed to get them no doubt from Thai mafia friends ! Why was there a need to mention that it was his GF who grassed on him I’m sure she must of been known to some of his close friends ! The plod have allowed to much info to be released !
  7. Netflix informed the world over a year ago that they were going to start cracking down. That the account is to only be used at your address. That you can no longer share your account with friends & family that are located all over the world. Basically each household has to have their own account. Yes, if you have your account on your laptop, you can view Netflix anywhere, as they look at it that you are traveling or on vacation. However the email account holder might receive an email asking if this is you. There were a lot of people out there cheating the system and Netflix just finally wised up and is putting a stop to it. Sorry, no more freebies, if you want their service you now have to pay for it.
  8. Not for the British army. The UK is very poorly equipped right now. Any cash for defence should go to the UK military and not to other countries.
  9. Fair enough, so there's a security benefit - although the hackers seem to be able to get around anything, given time which is another reason why I'm not too keen on many things 'digital'.
  10. Wow, have you bought the fantasy hype! North Korea was far from under control; Kim Jong-un hoodwinked trump because Kim is infinitely more clever and knew trump's weak spot: fragile ego. Kim stroked trump, and because of that the DPRK went hog wild on its nuke program. Under previous Admins, both Dem and Repub, the Kims had to wade carefully and furtively, so as not to get hammered by the US. Under trump, the DPRK massively increased its U235 enrichment, miniaturized its nukes, greatly increased the range of its Hwasong ICBMs, so that some can now reach every point in the US, and went to supercomputer testing of its nukes, just as the US does. trump was the best thing ever for the DPRK's nuke program. Russia was not in any way 'under control' by trump. That is laughable. putin spent the trump years gearing up for his Ukraine invasion. Just absolutely silly what is attributed to trump. trump wanted to nuke hurricanes. He wanted to attack Iran in 2020, hoping it would help him win re-election. After he lost, he wanted to nuke China in the hope he could declare a national emergency and stay in power, but Gen Milley stopped that (and trump was so upset he wanted to execute Gen Milley). This has been covered in many news reports, so I'm not in any way speaking out of school. The entire planet owes a debt of gratitude to Gen Milley and Mike Esper. If I am kind, I can attribute such posts to lack of knowledge, though in unguarded moments I see it as simple idiocy.
  11. Plenty of people (possibly most) have an issue with what Israel is doing in Gaza. There is no need to hate Jews to feel this way.
  12. Hydrogen Peroxide is a BLEACH and can do considerable damage in the wrong hands. As to ones ears? No way!
  13. OK, you steal news, add a few words, delete a few and then if we don't like anything about it we are banned? If we don't carry an Asean Now flag in public and do not sing to the new national anthem, we are ousted? Is Cherly angry that her health comments have been criticized? Sounds like the new Maoist China. I certainly will not be seen here anymore.
  14. I would doubt it but there again a 40Tb in a HDD is not easy to find or cheap
  15. Your continued reference to the sexual aspect of this op is certainly reinforcing your opinion of “ I have no interest in other peoples relationships or sex lives.“
  16. Surprise surprise! Even with half a brain you'd stay away from it.
  17. True, most Aussies tend to suck up to the Brits. Fellow Commonwealth members rallying around His Majesty King Charles III, hating Starbucks and McDonald's together. So it's refreshing to find an independent thinker in the mob.
  18. That is the theater from the girly group AKB48 in Tokyo. They are very successful in Japan. And they have similar groups in other countries. I.e. there is a BNK48 in Bangkok. Enjoy!
  19. Simon did mean that he has no need to publicly state his sexual preferences and the gimp suit reference was just a humorous exaggeration and wasn't equating it with homosexuality .
  20. What?!! Why? "Did you hear about that foreigner being arrested for domestic violence and having a load of illegal guns? I reckon all foreigners beat their wives and have a cache of illegal weapons!" This is crazy.
  21. Was it a roadside speed gun where they flag you down and hand you a ticket or a photo mailed to your address later?
  22. Well, they're doing it now, near parts of eastern Europe, where the GPS drops out due to interference, older systems are used. Pre 1990 (GPS) there was already heavy air traffic - radio navigation like VOR and NDB were used and are still used and available today when needed, as well as inertial nav systems and advanced radar/transponder data from onboard and regional and local ATC centers.
  23. Sounds a lot like Thailand's Lese Majeste law. Thou shalt not criticise the news reports from the new owner.
  24. renewed 2 pick ups this year no problem both had speeding tickets, no mention of them when renewing, one in BKK the other at Pranburi, both tickets were not in the same locationsd/province as the tickets
  1. Load more activity