All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Oops should have read the OP more carefully.
  3. Your correct in your thinking and position although in this culture their thinking is terrible screwed in that area and you will be on the wrong side of that. Helping to support an aging parent is one thing and I'm all for it but not to resolve past debts and bad spending habits doesn't fall into that category.
  4. Hi guys, my father is moving from Australia to Thailand and is applying for the 90 day O visa from the Sydney embassy. As a requirement of this visa he is supposed to have health insurance. Can anyone recommend any Thai insurance companies? He is 71 years old but is in good overall health for his age.
  5. It would be better for all involved I think if on the bus you could just wear a face mask to protect you from "man made global warming" as that way the person you chose to sit next to on the bus would know exactly what your opinions are on Climate change, Palestine, Covid, LBGTQ+2LSA, illegal immigration, pronouns, Trump, the Tories etc and would be able to make an informed decision to move elsewhere (or pretend someone else is sitting there) before you got a chance to. That way this person would be safe from being infected by leftist woke nonsense.
  6. This means that you obviously don't love your gf. Otherwise, you would help her and her family so that everybody will live happily ever after. At least that is what your gf will make you believe. There is an easy solution: Tell her that won't happen and tell her if she ever brings it up again then you will separate from her. One way or another, that will permanently solve the problem. And unfortunately, it is probably the only way to permanently solve it.
  7. APRIL HOLIDAY CLOSURES ALL IMMIGRATION OFFICES IN THAILAND WILL BE CLOSED; 🛑 Monday April 8th 🛑 Friday April 12th 🛑 Monday April 15th 🛑 Tuesday April 16th NOTE: If you have a stamp that expires on a day the immigration office is closed (weekend or holiday) AND you go the very next business day they're open you can get your extension like normal, not be fined for overstay. You WILL get an overstay stamp in your passport but it will say (overstay xxx days fine waived due to holiday) BORDERS ARE OPEN LIKE NORMAL Cr: Tod Daniels (Thanks!)
  8. You own inside wall to inside wall and from floor to ceiling and everything in that space. All interior walls and furnishing and fixtures. If you've done a good job at that remodeling and furnishi g that's what you've got to sell and that's about it. Amenities in the building help as those are commonly shared, funded and maintained. Pay attention to the management of the building and upkeep on those areas as thats what will turn on or off a buyer at resale before they ever step foot inside your condo.
  9. And millions of muppets! And then had to walk many more miles after the flood, to get to Antarctica.
  10. My thoughts exactly. If they could find out where the actual wedding ceremonies took place, that would probably tell a very different story.
  11. Buy in foreign quota, if possible. The condo is in your name, not a company's, there's much less hassle with the purchase, there's no company accounting paperwork to deal with every year, and the condo will be easier to sell down the road should you choose to sell it at some point.
  12. I just took a look at the US Constitution. Nowhere does it say a perp is only allowed a judge appointed by someone of his political Party. Thus, the judge is as good as any. Eastman was the architect of the Fake Elector scheme. Perhaps this will come as a shock to trumpers here, but that is illegal. In the US lawyers who break the law are normally disbarred. Former President Clinton was disbarred for his behavior in the Whitewater investigation (the one that cost $38 million, began as a real estate deal gone bad, and ended with a stained blue dress). Not sure if the Arkansas judge who disbarred him was a Dem or Repub, but I know for sure Clinton did not whine about it like the typical trumper.
  13. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=allxx9EzoxU
  14. Though, I do wonder why the OP starts threads revolving round this Dan. There are quite a few now. So the question must be asked, was the OP jilted, by the said Dan.... Did Dan do something dastardly..... Was the OP shunned by Dan..... Perhaps one day all will be revealed, though I doubt by Dan on a forum of secret squirrels.................................🤭
  15. You're joking. They will NOT give you your prescription without you buying from them
  16. My Creatinine and eGFRs look wrong from Lifecare Lab vs Red Cross, so I wouldn't trust a lab for those
  17. Gday. Seeking advice from those more knowledgeable than I. I know I'm required to help pay wife's debts incurred during marriage, I even help her pay off her Education debt incurred before we were married. I'm ok doing that. But pressure to pay off her mother's historically incurred debts. God help me. Not only haven't I done it and continue to say I won't do, as a matter of principal I won't work years to save money only to use it to pay off someone else's debts. I know family is at the core of Thai society and I've told my wife I will always support you but I'm not responsible for your Mum's debts and it'd be akin to throwing my money away I'm grateful for the chance to listen and learn from others here. Regards
  18. Complete tosh. Many wealthy Thai guys treat their women like dirt and more often than not have at least one Mia Noi on the go.
  19. So, I spent a lot of money fixing my new condo up, new everything. Very satisfied, I sat down to have a cold beer. As I was sitting there having this beer and I thought what do I really own? Well, nothing except the furniture etc. I just spent a lot of money renovating someone else’s property. And as the breeze flowed through, I realized all I owned was the airspace. Why don’t we just call it what is ? Airspace rental and perceived ownership?
  1. Load more activity