All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. He had to get it from somewhere, it wasn't through eating porridge.
  3. So you are flying in and out of the country 10-12 times per year, with no visa, getting only exemptions, and never had an issue with IOs? For 14 years?
  4. My concern is that the cork is already starting to break up - I guess if the worst came to the worst I could sieve it though a coffee filter afterwards...
  5. Raw marinated Thai food is depended upon where you ate. If at fine restaurants , it is ok . Open air night market is not recommended as raw food goes bad fast. Moreover Thais use lime and chili to control the bacteria population for their raw and cooked food not heat. These open air raw food is not suitable for tourists . Same goes to most asean countries. use your common sense when travelling abroad.
  6. Naive pedantry. Factual comments, not pedantic, produce evidence if you think otherwise.
  7. The British government needs to know about them first. Perhaps you could help with a list of names.
  8. Nope, you go buy your own, we dont supply, sorry
  9. RIP young girl. incredibly sad that children become victims of desperation or greed or both. !
  10. Tried that, but for all the good it did I might as well have shoved it up my arse!
  11. "Officers surmised that the perpetrator did not have lethal intentions and merely sought to intimidate Mai’s family".
  12. You're still supporting that lumbering sack of lard, with that weird orange sprayed head on it, topped of by a plasticized birds nest? While playing the accordion with both tiny hands? That's a strange fetish for sure.
  13. Yeah, but people shower, wash clothes, and boil it for soup or coffee. How disgusting would it be to know this if you lived there. I want to vomit thinking about it.
  14. Why does every new government want to push through a new constitution? Is it to improve the chances of re-election next time around?
  15. Intimidate by shooting at a group of young children??? If intimidation was the intention, he could have shot into the air. He knew what he was doing. String the POS up.
  16. Up to 20 million per gifted by ascendant relatives (parents) is exempted under the gift tax amendment. So you should be fine.
  1. Load more activity