All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. If I snorted stay hard gel I might think anything that moves is a girl too.
  3. My, my, we are being particular! The entrance fee for the "Elephant Trek" at one of the Samui waterfalls is at least double - as is the entrance to the "Zoo". And one of my friends (R.I.P.) always asked for the "locals" menu at one or two restaurants that we visited, but granted that was a couple of years ago, and sadly, he is no longer here to verify the locations, and I can't remember the names - sorry!
  4. This is maybe the issue: https://loyaltylobby.com/2022/01/28/thailand-pass-database-hacked-beware-of-malicious-emails-with-fake-qr-codes/
  5. "Unique content"? That made me chuckle. Thaiger just churns out re-spun ChatGTP (AI) dribble. It's awful. I'm surprised a younger, more innovative company hasn't moved into this space to dominate; it's ripe for the picking.
  6. In a tense and potentially dangerous situation, a man wearing what appears to be a suicide vest has barricaded himself inside the Iranian consulate in Paris, threatening to detonate explosives. Reports indicate that he is also armed with an object resembling a grenade. French police, including officers from the special BRI armed unit, have swiftly responded to the scene, cordoning off the area and evacuating the public as a precautionary measure. The incident unfolds against a backdrop of escalating tensions between Iran and Israel. Recent hostilities between the two nations have seen exchanges of missile strikes, with each side retaliating against the other. These actions have intensified fears of a broader conflict erupting in the volatile Middle East region. However, it remains unclear whether this specific incident in Paris is directly linked to the ongoing crisis between Iran and Israel. The situation is fluid, and authorities are working to assess the threat and bring about a peaceful resolution. The Iranian consulate's contact with local law enforcement indicates the seriousness of the situation. The man is reportedly holed up inside a room within the consulate, with the ambassador present. Such a scenario underscores the urgency and delicacy of the response required by authorities. As police prepare for a potential intervention, the safety of all individuals involved, including embassy staff and law enforcement officers, remains paramount. The interruption of Metro Line 6 underscores the gravity of the situation and the need to ensure public safety. 2024-04-19 Source
  7. A harrowing story of human greed and depravity. A 10 year old girl dead, and for what, a land concession..? RIP little girl.
  8. You can talk about them . You are allowed to say Jewish if you want , its not a banned word . But the reason why the USA supported Israel because it was an ally in an area where the USA had numerous enemies . If the USA wanted a Middle Eastern Country bombed, they would just give Israel a call and ask them to do it
  9. You might want to have another look: “During his remarks, Biden drew a contrast between the military service of his family and Trump's inflammatory rhetoric about military members, such as Trump's calling fallen soldiers "suckers" and "losers," according to a report in The Atlantic. Trump denied making those remarks.”
  10. Yeah, you do remember those days! So many sweet memories, but later 200 >>500, 6 months only and finally - bans. However I used to know one "working girl" she used an agent to "let her passport travel alone". Finally when she had to go to MY she was arrested for fake Visa(s) and hence illegal entry. She ended up in Surat Thani jail. Not very pleasant jail between Thai jails as I've heard.
  11. I wonder who bribed slipped a brown envelope to someone for that to happen! Del Boy? PS' Del Boy is a famous UK sitcom street trader character! Only Fools and Horses - Wikipedia
  12. Five more options: 1 - OPW (other people's weed) 2 - OPW and chocolate 3 - OPW and sex 4 - OPW, chocolate, and sex 5 - More OPW
  13. Here's me thinkin that he was avoiding tax and laundering it - Apologies. 🙂
  14. I used THB 300K. You can see some more details here Pink
  15. How very wrong you appear to be!! The Thaiger website I found using Google lists 44 team members including Thais, foreigners and 17 WOMEN Their office Thaiger Office Asoke Towers, Sukhumvit Soi 21 Bangkok Reference: https://thethaiger.com/our-team scroll down to the bottom where you will find "meet the team"," contact us" etc.
  16. Question was, will immigration give a new permission to stay up to passport expiry or do I need to have 6 months prior to expiry? I'm in Thailand with Non O retirement visa.
  17. Well done Emma. Having seen the state of some folk in the morgue, including my own wife, I am sure that this is appreciated by the families left behind.
  18. What you pay for your safety deposit box at Krunsri is very reasonable. Congrats! Of course it's all relative. If only 1 oz of Gold is stored, the carrying charge would be close to 3%. -------------------------------- PS: In case you store 1 Mill $ worth of Gold in your safety deposit box, I would like to suck up to you. I make for a great pal, I sing and dance like Fred Astair. I tell funny jokes and sell snake oil on the side. I can mow your lawn and give professional massages to the female members of your family. We could sit together and wach the markets while sipping liberal amounts of beer. How's that?
  19. No it ain't. Sorry. Yes it is - once - but as just another false Biden side swipe. What a joker.
  20. The US will always support Israel for reasons we can't talk about. It's not political.
  21. This sounds ok but it's our air cons that use the most electric. Wouldn't mind just having air con on solar .
  22. Donkeys years ago (when I had a proper MG), when driving in the rain the roof leaked so much a bag on your head was handy!
  23. And this comment is exactly your style... you have 100% negative comments against me ever since I called out your BS in a thread over a year ago... You hold onto a pathetic grudge like a juvenile halfwit.
  1. Load more activity