BANGKOK

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Spider-Man and Venom will "confront each other" at some point BY JUSTIN HARP MARVEL STUDIOS Don't stop holding out hope for that Spider-Man and Venom crossover just yet. Full Story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1128757-spider-man-and-venom-will-confront-each-other-at-some-point/
  3. geckos can climb with wet feet/ wet wall
  4. Keto Complex Au Keto Complex Australia weight is definitely that the giant majority of these time girls stick having this choose for a mere an clean period regarding time. It is able to possibly in all likelihood take amount cycles just like counting to allow them to feel sincerely wakeful extra. Anticipate circulate fishing oil capsules. As nicely you need to simply do not forget the real bmi database or wherein your muscle feels its actual https://www.usa4supplement.com/australia-keto-complex/
  5. Nice thread to make a chap feel old! I could write an essay on this topic, so here goes... One thing which always hits me about BKK when meeting pals, or the few remaining 'old hands' from the 'golden years' are talking about some of the things we 'outlived', as in to say, we were there before they were built and remain after they have become rubble (WTC, Clinton Paza, the area between soi 5-7, Soi 0/Buckskin Joes, Soi 10 to name but a few). Now that does make you feel the years. Thankfully Thaksin's 'vision' for turning Bangkok into a huge shopping centre hasn't yet fully materialised and one hopes that developers will allow Bangkok to retain some of her old magic. It is nice to see vendors returning to the streets even if they do clog up the pavements so. It is also sad to see so many of the 'classic RnR era hotels (Federal, Manhattan, Swan, Golden Palace etc.) getting demolished or 'revamped'. Only the Miami and snobby Atlanta surviving. I used to love those old hotels where in the watches of the night, one could almost still hear the whoops of the GIs and their girls, as one had a late night beer by the pool. It also did my soul good to wander around some of the alleys and sois of Banglamphu on a recent trip, though I must admit KSrd has indeed changed with only Nat 2 and Chart seeming to survive the changes. The major changes for me have been the MRT systems (BTS, MRT, Expressways) which in the 'before' time, never existed so a 'simple' trip into BKK from the 'burbs, would mean a full days excursion, but gave me plenty of excuses to meet the boys of a Saturday, though the wife would play merry hell with me if I forgot or couldn't find what she wanted... I think the bar in Nana everyone is on about is definitely the legendary Woodstock. Even Nana itself has changed, not always for the better, seeming to favour the nasty chrome and Europop style of bar over the 'old school' places like Three Roses, Sexy Night, Hogs Breath, (the old) DC10... People have been saying that for many a year but still she rides....They've been saying the same about Nana too, for that matter but she too lives on..... Here's to the greatest city in the world, one I've been privileged and proud to call 'home' for the best part of the last 30 odd years, long may she live and long may she fight off the greedy developers, mad politicians, crazy weather and hordes of 'quality tourists' who don't seem to spend a satang...
  6. So you live in Hua Hin ? How can you be sure "the ladies" are telling the truth? How did you know him ? Too many questions here.
  7. Spider-Man and Venom will "confront each other" at some point BY JUSTIN HARP MARVEL STUDIOS Don't stop holding out hope for that Spider-Man and Venom crossover just yet. Thanks to the last-minute deal between Sony and Disney that kept Spidey in the Marvel Cinematic Universe for the foreseeable future, it looks like the planned integration of the web-head into Sony's Spider-Man spin-off universe may have to wait. Even though Venom director Ruben Fleischer has turned over the franchise to Andy Serkis for the sequel, he has dropped a hint to Fandom that a crossover for the symbiote and Spidey is very much a priority for Sony. "That's where it's all going to lead," he teased. "And that's the exciting thing, because we changed the origin of Venom… in the comics, he evolved from Spider-Man but because of the Marvel-Sony thing we weren't able to that. Full Story: https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a29463923/spider-man-venom-crossover-director-confirms/
  8. I cut down the sticky cockroach traps so just the sticky pad is left and blutak that to the wall.
  9. You got my hopes up with the title but you must just mean the small jin-joks not actual geckos....they'd never fit in that bottle! Jin-joks I just tolerate, their droppings are tiny. But if anyone has a humane trap or deterent for the geckos, I'm very interested.... Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  10. Likely as a follow-up witness to be called - John Bolton. The White House's alleged effort to pressure Ukraine so alarmed former National Security Adviser John Bolton that he instructed his aide Fiona Hill to notify a National Security Council lawyer. Referring to acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney, Bolton also said: "I am not part of whatever drug deal Rudy and Mulvaney are cooking up," https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/10/bolton-warned-lawyers-hand-grenade-giuliani-report-191015055446397.html Trump claims he fired Bolton while Bolton claims he resigned. Don't expect Bolton to be gentle about Trump's claims of innocence in this dark ops action.
  11. The problem is even Jomtien isn't consistent, some get the letter to show the bank update after 3 months, some don't. It also seems that those who use an agent to obtain their extension are exempt, for obvious reasons.
  12. By family planning, he means taking your money to pay to have someone else’s baby killed.
  13. It shouldn’t take that long. However, even if you don’t get it back within the next two days, when it comes back, you’ll have a 90 day stay stamped in the passport and there shouldn’t be a gap in your permission to stay. It’s probably delayed because the agent was slow submitting the paperwork.
  14. SpongeBob SquarePants is ‘violent, racist and whitewashes US history’ top professor claims By Christy Cooney An American academic has branded children's TV series SpongeBob SquarePants 'violent' and 'racist' Credit: Nickelodeon A US professor has branded SpongeBob SquarePants a "violent and racist" series that "whitewashes US military rampages". Full Story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1128755-spongebob-squarepants-is-‘violent-racist-and-whitewashes-us-history’-top-professor-claims/
  15. Where did Harry Reid disagree with any of the following? "Given Trump's and poor impulse control it's not at all inconceivable that he would do just that. Now it's come out that Trump tried to force Rex Tillerson to free a corrupt client of Giuliani even though it was illegal. He's promised pardons to hasten the building of the wall. He's an ignoramus. He has called for impeaching Pelosi and Schiff!"
  16. Ok, good. Anyone else has a differing opinion or is this the general consensus?
  17. I blame it on the overseas retirement home market advertising media. Blindly following their 'land of smiles' hype has meant hordes of silver-hairs, no-hairs and comb-overs have completely missed out on Thailand 101, the lower-end of Sukhumvit, Pattaya's Walking Street and Soi Bangla. Full of dreams of Nirvana and endless eggs benedict breakfasts served on home made rye, they've headed straight for their gilded cage gated community in Chiang Mai. After becoming a member on this forum and the initial shock that "them thar pretties be hookers", the scales fall from their eyes and they realize exactly who they are rubbing shoulders (and other bits) with.
  18. @PunkRockerGuy That's a good point. Those individuals who elected to carry on paying for Thai Social Fund payments after holding a work permit should also be covered. I wonder if the government will accept this.
  19. Turn on the printer. Go to the Epson official website, and choose to download and install the Windows version of Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Tick the agreement and click Next. Click Install. Select your product in the menu then click Next. Select Printer Registration and click Next. Click Agree > Next. Click OK when you see Register a printer to Epson Connect. You can go with epson customer service or sign-up with an existing one. Click Close.
  20. SpongeBob SquarePants is ‘violent, racist and whitewashes US history’ top professor claims By Christy Cooney An American academic has branded children's TV series SpongeBob SquarePants 'violent' and 'racist' Credit: Nickelodeon A US professor has branded SpongeBob SquarePants a "violent and racist" series that "whitewashes US military rampages". Writing in an academic journal, University of Washington anthropology professor Holly M. Barker drew parallels between the children's cartoon and the past use of the Marshall Islands for American nuclear testing. SpongeBob and the other characters in the long-running show live in an underwater town called Bikini Bottom. In the aftermath of the Second World War, the US military moved natives off a constituent island of the Marshall Islands named Bikini Atoll so as to test nuclear weapons in the area. Full Story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10131705/spongebob-squarepants-violent-racist-whitewashes-history-professor/
  21. You mean the report which said it did not exonerate Trump of Obstruction of Justice?
  22. Don't they recognize the same names and faces from back then and now?!?!
  23. Daniel Boffey in Luxembourg Tue 15 Oct 2019 11.14 BST https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/oct/15/barnier-brexit-deal-difficult-but-possible-this-week Barnier sets Johnson a midnight deadline for Brexit concessions Chief negotiator tells EU ministers UK must agree to Irish Sea customs border Michel Barnier has set Boris Johnson a midnight deadline to concede to EU demands and agree to a customs border in the Irish Sea or be left with nothing to take to the Commons. According to sources, the EU’s chief negotiator told ministers that, as it stood, there was no prospect of a deal being signed off by leaders at a summit on Thursday, before a special sitting of the UK parliament on Saturday. more...
  1. Load more activity