BANGKOK

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Before he was elected: “I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off. You don’t have time to take time off,” Trump adds. https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/245884-trump-i-would-rarely-leave-the-white-house After he was elected: TRUMP'S GOLFING HAS COST TAXPAYERS $102 MILLION, JUST $12.7 MILLION BEHIND OBAMA'S TRAVEL DURING ENTIRE PRESIDENCY: REPORT. https://www.newsweek.com/trump-golf-102-million-report-1432550
  3. I got more information from the Thai embassy in Bulgaria. According to agreements, i have to make this document in Bulgaria and then get stamped by the Thai embassy in Romania. I don't know what comes after that. I am not sure if the The Thai embassy stamp will substitute the later step of translating it into Thai and giving it into the Thai foreign ministry. I have to ask them on Monday.
  4. Lucky win [emoji3] Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
  5. carlyai

Try this

I think you're wrong. Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
  6. I think you should go back and read the whole issue regarding the 2.4/2.8 Toyota diesel and oil, you are confused. You are also confused about you calling me a liar. Read the post again.
  7. Free card replacement fee? That was a nice expression. Did the bank write it like that? And yes, they are asking people to replace their card to a better and more secure technology.
  8. This is fake. I already checked. In the Bulgaria MFA website says there is no such thing in Thailand.
  9. I thought that I heard it on the news, maybe I was mistaken
  10. The trusty steven100 for all things China... Do you have a poo bear poster over your bed? Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  11. His mentality is the same as when he started campaigning in June 2015 in my opinion. Still drawing 20,000 people to his rallies ever other week. Spouting lies and hate speech against the Dems and the Media, AKA Fake news. Declaring he is the Best President ever and is/has made America great again, etc. Best to go all in on the impeachment, then maybe he will resign rather than be "fired" . Then he can blame it on the fake media or corrupt republicans, etc.. (Trump was a Democrat up until 1999)
  12. I didn't get the second one yesterday, none at all today..
  13. Hi Everyone, I will be flying Heathrow to Bangkok, with the intention of asking for Visa Exempt, my return flight is 58 days later, I plan to get a 30 day extention at Jomtien, will the Airline and Immigration accept this or should I buy a fake Flight showing onward travel within 30 days?
  14. that's a heinous crime to borrow money for an item which is so essential now, that even 5 year old kids, to very senior, need it and use it daily. Most probably it was worth to buy it on credit and jump on information revolution as early as possible. no village headman can force anybody to buy anything, especially if it was on credit. With lack of telephone landlines in thailand, jumping into mobile technology, was a major civilisation leap, which boosted the whole economy
  15. Im donating jack <deleted> to the hospitals I've been robbed enough by them anyway there is no guarantee the money will end up where it should be, sorry been here to long
  16. It wouldn't surprise me if they have come up with another "silly law" but new ( Thai brand ) bikes like this come out of the factory with wing mirrors "wider" than the handle bars
  17. You should get today's shortley. Probably a problem with them mail server. It was sent out this afternoon about 2 hours ago.
  18. Read post 330 in this topic. https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1128878-absolute-latest-from-immigration-on-insurance/page/22/#comments Just look at the various topics on the forums for further evidence. The Insurance requirement even applies to extensions based on retirement from expats who entered on a Non O-A Visa in 2008.
  19. We've gone from 37 to 39.3 baht to the pound just off the back of little more than rumours, once Boris actually signs an agreement (a big if), a lot of the negativity will dissolve, and 41 could prove to be too conservative an estimate. We are talking about UK politicians here though, so it's more than likely that they achieve nothing and the pounds slowly slides back down below 38.
  20. Regardless of what your so called email from toyota (that you have not posted) says, What has been posted that is incorrect ? even your supposed email supports the dealership saying to use full synth !! did I call you a liar (can you qoute were I did) or is your own agenda blinding you?
  21. He's gonna need around 35,000-40,000 Bt min to sort out his problems and get home, so it must be well paying work if he can save 40K in a couple of months. But if any of the friendly smiling Thais around him report him to the authorities in the meantime, then he's in double trouble.
  22. LOL. 8 pages about when to change oil, and what type of oil to use.
  1. Load more activity