All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Nobody hates him for leaving. His choice. No problem. It's the lies, the whingeing, the hypocrisy and the backstabbing of his own flesh and blood that most of us dislike. Good riddance to the toerag. The fact that Meghan left with him is like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. I only hope that the US do not revoke his visa for lieing about his extensive class A drug use on the application.
  3. This thread isn't all about you and turning it into a personal bickering argument will just get it closed. Try discussing the subject matter , rather than squabbling and calling everyone liars . It just derails the thread and wastes bandwidth . (Yes, I know, someone else started it, you don't have to tell me that)
  4. Type USA press release/aid/investment into ChatGPT and you may well get a similar reading article.
  5. cause : Russia / USSR nearly raped every country that was under their control. effect : all these countries want to join EU / NATO and be protected against crazy Ivan.
  6. Usually the buyer dismisses all the staff of the bought and uses their existing staff for both. Can I be the first to urge Thaiger to keep CharlieH, maybe even make him the boss!
  7. MAGA logic …….. Oh dear, Trump committed a bunch of crimes and is now held accountable .. The left did it!
  8. Where in my post did you think I was talking to you ?
  9. The original post on Reddit seemed to have all the information.
  10. New York officially recognises Songkran as an important cultural event The legislative assembly of New York State has adopted a resolution designating Songkran as an important cultural event for the Asian-American community in the state. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325360-new-york-officially-recognises-songkran-as-an-important-cultural-event/
  11. ai, not difficult is it? Why it comes to tension and war, and thats what Im talking about, and you guys still claims the same narrative over and over, and think cause, reaction and action have nothing to do with each other. And thats exactly why we continue as we always have done, going from conflict to conflict world around. Just reflections, nothing else, and really not so hard to understand if you keep your mind a little bit open about why things happens, there is always a underlying cause
  12. Yes, it is, though I personally have only heard posters repeating it. Now If true, then nowhere to go but up, eh?🙂
  13. The legislative assembly of New York State has adopted a resolution designating Songkran as an important cultural event for the Asian-American community in the state. The resolution, proposed by Steven Raga, a legislator in New York State, was adopted during a meeting of the assembly in Albany, the capital of New York State, on April 1st. In the resolution, it is mentioned that Songkran is not only celebrated in Thailand, but also in Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar, as well as among minorities in Vietnam, China’s Yunnan province and in Sri Lanka. Full story: THAI PBS 2024-04-19 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  14. I did a test once at my last house, 6 weeks to deliver a self addressed envelope/letter from the mail box directly outside the post office just 12 kilometers away. 3.5 kilometers a day about 0.44 kilometers an hour.
  15. So there no difference between merging, and being bought, no? In practice, and as far as we and the two companies are concerned, no.
  16. How many annual flu shots do at-risk people / senior citizens get? I don't really hear people complaining about those each year when flu season is approaching. "According to World Health Organization data, 400,000 lives in England are estimated to have been saved up to March 2023 due to the COVID-19 vaccine programme." https://ukhsa.blog.gov.uk/2024/04/16/whos-eligible-for-the-2024-covid-19-vaccine-or-spring-booster/ "The COVID jab protects against serious cases of the disease. Even one dose of the vaccine may reduce the risk of long COVID symptoms. Long COVID reportedly costs the NHS £23.4m in primary care consultations each year, so there would be clear benefits in making sure the vaccine is accessible to the broadest number of people possible. So why, then, is access being restricted to high-risk groups and those able to pay? While all the reasons behind this decision aren’t entirely clear, the cost of COVID booster campaigns may have been an influence in revising eligibility criteria." https://theconversation.com/private-covid-jabs-lead-to-concerns-about-creeping-privatisation-in-the-nhs-227471
  17. Biden's team can "shave" from so-called military aid to UA easily - so longer war lasts more $$$ they will park. However infrastructure funding is way to difficult to "milk" So this won't end soon.
  18. Ralphy, would you tell us your business wins and losses........🤭
  19. How is it any of your (our) business?
  20. It actually shows that while you may have studied roofing you neglected, forgot, or never learned basic physics and are attributing statements to me that I never made. Also from the sun in the usual Thai weather. Metal roofs do not store heat (or at least the thermal mass is so small the heat storage is minimal) Metal roofs will quickly transmit heat. in direct sun A metal roof with sufficient insulation will not heat up the interior at any greater speed than than a properly insulated concrete (cement tile) roof With no sun and a low air temperature (Thailand after sunset) The metal roof will almost instantly (in a few minutes) be at ambient air temperature. Conversely it will take hours for the concrete (cement tile) roof to loose the heat it has gained I will use the option that is suitable for myself. you are welcome to continue the your your night storage heater roof
  21. It really is none of your business and its rude to ask .
  22. What part of the world do you consider "free". Personally, I feel much more freedom here than I did back home.
  1. Load more activity