BANGKOK

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. What happened, 500B fine and go to make merit at Temple, all forgiven? Any type of violence this cut and dry needs to be hit hard, I agree. Hate nanny laws, but violence should be crushed.
  3. Hello guys, Has anyone in here recently taken bus (or shared taxi) from Battambang to Pailin? How easy is it and how long to wait for shared taxi getting full load in the morning? I will stay in Battambang for one night and then go to Pailin (for Phsar Prum) day after. It means i can depart at anytime in the morning, even very early. I prefer professional bus operator, not shared taxi as i got horrible experience on my last visit (the car broken and the driver seemed unprepared for such incident) but i heard shared taxi runs more frequently (and if that, i have no choice). Your help much appreciated
  4. The worm turns: Battered wife stabs drunk husband to death after he attacked her Picture: Daily News Daily News reported that Muang Phrae police went to a bungalow in Muang Mor sub-district where in an outdoor kitchen area they found the lifeless body of Phasin, 42, lying in a pool of blood. Full story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1129605-the-worm-turns-battered-wife-stabs-drunk-husband-to-death-after-he-attacked-her/
  5. I thought this had been debunked as a labour narrative? Do you have a source, I am interested in getting to the bottom of this one as on Sophie Ridge she said it could be wrapped in 2020 in a push back against Kieran Starmer?
  6. Sounds and looks like a very nice man. Vlad and company should be very pleased that he's been apprehended.
  7. The worm turns: Battered wife stabs drunk husband to death after he attacked her Picture: Daily News Daily News reported that Muang Phrae police went to a bungalow in Muang Mor sub-district where in an outdoor kitchen area they found the lifeless body of Phasin, 42, lying in a pool of blood. There was evidence on the table. Investigators did not have to go far to find who had stabbed him multiple times - it was his wife Kanchakarn, aged 49. She was waiting for the police in tears. She explained that the couple had lived together for five years but he was a habitual drunkard and wife beater. He had been drinking with friends but after they went home he wanted her to stay drinking with him but she refused saying she was off to bed, she claimed. She said that he went crazy and grabbed her by the neck and slammed her head onto a table then picked up a knife to threaten her. However, she managed to grab the knife and turn the tables on him stabbing him 2 or 3 times. She went to the neighbors to seek help but her hisband had died by the time police and rescue services arrived. Source: Daily News -- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-21 Follow Thaivisa on LINE for breaking Thailand news and visa info
  8. I'm sure whatever the argument may of been about, there was some anger, at which the man kicked out, but I doubt the intension was to break her leg, so he went to the hospital with her
  9. LOL [emoji38] LOOK THIS ASS HOLE IS STILL A MODERATE ON TV [emoji38][emoji23][emoji38][emoji23]. Hi ass hole. Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  10. Biometrics just starting to be installed here since May of this year 2019. This man last entered Thaiand last year, 2018
  11. Ok. Brexit. Build the wall. Yes, thailand export and tourism very good. Do amazing job, but we not know about “economics”. Only lucky. Also we have low unemployment, strong currency, land prices going up etc. Thankyou Sir. So back to OP. what do you want? I offer red carpet.
  12. I think you needto rethink that, at 33,000ft there is less air pressure on the exterior of the aircraft. When a hole appears in the hull of a airplane the pressure inside is released that is why there is a sucking sound. There maybe some other safty measure on the door to keep it from being opened but it is not the exterior airpressure.
  13. Everyone know his face? He looks like any one of a thousand of the expats in Pattaya. Singlet, big guts and bald. They all look the same to me!!
  14. I didn’t know this guy was in trouble he looks upset. Sounds like he can probably cancel a few Christmases. Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect
  15. Zenni on line have a bad reputation in Australia. " The frames of the glasses from Zenni didn't sit symmetrically on the shadow shopper's face, so near vision was at an angle. LENS QUALITY We had all the lenses of the glasses our shadow shopper bought tested by the University of NSW Optics and Radiometry Laboratory, against the voluntary standard. Zenni Optical These glasses had a fault in the prescription - one axis, correcting astigmatism, was incorrect. (It may be possible to correct this if the fitting were adjusted, but again, you'd have to visit an optometrist.)"
  16. Does anyone know the money’s shoe size? Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect
  17. Self defense and protrcting yourself is one thing. breaking her leg is another. Ive had girls try to kill me with a knife yet i didnt need to cause bodily harm to protect myself. Simple restraint or rear naked choke was all i needed. Breaking her leg if she attacked him first is going from self defense to the attacker. How anyone could try to justify the breaking her leg is beyond me. No im not saying against you but a supportive reply.
  18. Salt is a mineral essential to our bodily to function especially in a hot country and taxing it is just mad. Sure too much salt is not good same with every substance but a packet of noodles ain't gonna kill you. If they are really concerned about our health why not tax all products containing salt? Will they apply this tax equally to all products including Thai and Imported Will Thai noodles get taxed at same rate as Korean? Or will it be used to replace lost Tariffs because from trade agreements. Pretty sure most Farang food will get taxed. What about MSG tax?
  19. If you do not like the parliament you have, then vote again. “They must go on voting until they get it right.”
  20. The people are ready, the government is ready. Unfortunately we have a few hundred MP's in Parliament who wish to Remain at all costs and will continue to block Brexit by colluding with the EU to block a clean break from the EU.
  21. So what chance would a bar selling beer at 80 baht have? Like I have said, it's a race to the bottom here.
  22. Does anyone know the money’s shoe size? Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect
  1. Load more activity