All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The executive, legislative and judiciary should be separated. If the creation of the Supreme Court increased the separation from the other two entities then that is a positive imo.
  3. This thread is so run off topic. The OP is a simple account of self check in equated with zero contact for check in and onward flight not required.
  4. Akita, wow lovely dogs to see. SO now and them I see them in my area, the guy has 2 of them.
  5. Off topic deflection posts and replies about the "German Empire" have been removed.
  6. Lol so a private company holds monopoly over essentially (near) all water supply on an island, while not even having water enough. This is so cliche Thai. So if the same company was a government company, charging the same rates, instead of focusing on profits, they could invest it in fixing this. The entire issue is where all the endless massive streams of money end up with, Thailand could have most tourist cities look like Singapore already with all they earned on tourism and the like, if the money arrived in the right hands and corruption was eliminated. O wait, wasn't that what they said to do in 2014?
  7. If you still had German Jews , maybe they could have advised you on expansion ?
  8. You have proven nothing, as usual. Just verbal diarrhea, liberal style. Stick with the UK, where you legally belong.
  9. Funny you should say that, trying to listen to my radio vie AIS mobile sim and my Bluetooth speaker, it gave up at about the same time, did not think about the lottery.
  10. Who cares how Iranian citizens are treated by their regime or if they are oppressed its their country no one else's business.
  11. It's pretty much all of Israel, not just Netanyahu. The left just likes to focus on Netanyahu, so they can pretend they just hate Netanyahu, when it's really Israel and the US they hate.
  12. Fine "Thank you" we are in total agreement then. And see wonderful post of Georgealbert above. However, I do not see what point I am blurring. All carriers have the same nearly identical language it comes from ICAO and international conventions. Dount anyone can show otherwise. There are 3 (and more)of what I call "rubbish from the barstool" misunderstandings that I have beaten over the head with over the years that appear to be as persistent as antisemitic tropes. All of them complete nonsense 1) Airlines are legally financially repsonsible for removing passengers who have been denied entry and not the passenger 2) An international passenger connecting terminal in Thailand is some kind of no mans land where Thai law does not apply 3) Somewhat nonrelated.. but the sad and tired trope that "Foreign Embassies are sovereign territory of Foreign countries" All utter pish
  13. Again, it's splitting hairs. No one cares. They can get married and rhats all that matters. The rest is woke BS.
  14. I can hardly believe that I'm saying this but if the only choice was Johnson or Truss, I'd probably be out there campaigning for Boris. Fortunately for the UK, other options exist.
  15. I sometimes use mine for THB payments in Thailand. Works fine. Also contactless works here through Google Wallet. Very limited fee free cash withdrawals but I would never do that so not an issue for me. Also use for hotel and flight bookings from time to time.
  16. The frustrating thing is that there seems to be no appeals procedure. Maybe there is but it’s not advertised and I don’t imagine it would get you anywhere other than deported 😂😂
  17. I had one yeah. My Japanese neighbor had several dogs, and brought the Akita back with him when he visited Japan. It did not get along with the other dogs and were looking for a dog (had just lost a Westie put to parvo) so his wife gave it to my wife. Pure white & gorgeous. I walked it around Siam Square a few times and it was a gash magnet!
  18. Australia importing overseas conflicts into their suburbs. Just like the UK. If only someone could have predicted this. Oh... wait a minute. Repeat after me. Diversity is Sydney's greatest strength.
  19. When Covid was about no lottery tickets were sold, then we found out that the Thai lottery was the biggest sauce of income for the government. With your 60% pay out that would be about right. Another Thai oddity, most countries they biggest form of income would be income tax, but, anther counties do have the underground lottery, plans afoot for the government to sell two and three number ticket like the underground lottery does ,if they do and they is no underground lottery ,very unlikely, that could double they income ,as more than one person as said more money is spent on the underground lottery than on the official government lottery.
  20. Not sure the first picture of the OP is his actual bathroom, if it is, do something about those tiles.... for the love of god. At least put something original in terms of tiles there, while on it, put a rain shower in it as well
  21. You did very well to get the lighting right and angle the mirror correctly......
  22. If you are talking about using a heavy concrete polisher, which is what I would do, then here is a nice vid from Pennsylvania...
  23. This is like the third phase ignorance (first being a tourist, second being a newbie expat and third being this stage). Anyway, P4P is with any girl sooner or later, if not, you should be worried what is going on or you have a very very rare exception. It also only counts in that case if you were together 2-3 years or longer. Aside from that, what is actually new on what you are saying, there is single girls anywhere, most of them might smile and joke with you, just because they are bored and get commissions on purchases aside from having a good look on performance. Few are actually interested in actually dating a farang, most even have bf/husband/kids. Just because they still look relatively young, smile at you and give a good chat or service, doesn't mean that a Thai girl is into you, let alone wants to date of fk you. This is some really delusional stuff that many foreigners here seem to believe, even after years of living here, if they only understood Thai, they would know within minutes.
  24. So the ' usual suspects ' ( Muslims) try to bring this matter up on Australian soil?
  1. Load more activity