BANGKOK

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. What does this "engine refurb" include?
  3. Don't bother if no find …, this one will to fine , as everybody has in the house a white bedsheet ….5555 lol
  4. Why was the thread re: Gov"t cancels mandatory health taken down so very quickly?
  5. You can think what you want but i will change my view i think that Brexit supporters are idiotic nationalists. Just look who they follow the Thrump or Europe. I am in general against nationalists too much trouble comes from it.
  6. For adventure bikes spoked wheel are the way to go ....they are more forgiving on the off road enviroment ..but for high speed road usage I would agree with you .....not many adventure bikes under 20000 dollars have mags ....even high end BMW GS come with spoked wheels ...but they are way out my price bracket.
  7. The people who are supposed to get this money(the poor)are not getting any of it. It is given to people who have cars and houses already,they can drive to the place where they (have)to spend their money. Poor people do not even have bank accounts,let alone the wheels to drive them to shopping malls. I see it as a plan to push more money in one direction. How do you see this Asian person?
  8. A baiting troll post has been removed
  9. Current Progress at end of Sept 1) MRT Yellow line - 43.77%, 2) MRT Pink Line - 44.12%, 3) MRT Orange line 46.88% 4) BMA Gold Line - idk but being built fast, Some pics - https://www.home.co.th/hometips/detail/95231?fbclid=IwAR0o8Yu0sthwswzRFUfRtc2dJM7uDLi18CcApjqzogdjjmjSbs5DeWvLRO0 - Blue line pax is 400k-410k a day since the Lak Song ext opened and Purple Line is a little over 70k. - Testing has started on the BTS Sukhumvit ext to Kasetsart Uni which will open on 5 Dec. - The first two trains for the SRT Dark Red line are currently being shipped to BKK;
  10. Since many big hotels are BOI companies and 100% own the land they reside on and are also majority foreign owned AND at the same time they just passed a law that makes ownership for foreigners easier (sap ing sith) - i very much doubt it. I believe this to be a case of a malicous land office, you can see the same in pattaya, these are simply mafia run areas in thailand that should be avoided. Pattaya land office also refused to do certain services like a hotel license or usufruct for foreigners, while it's simple to get in real thailand. Best to be compared to certain malicous land/air entries into thailand... But hey i used logic - so on the other hand nothing would surprise me either and i wouldn't bet 1 usd on it.
  11. Yes I agree 60 percent would shake out more republican senators, possibly enough to do the deed. Impossible to say at this point whether that will happen but the sea change momentum towards massive support for both the inquiry and conviction in such a short time is historic in it's rapidity. So anyone that thinks they can make a definitive prediction at this point when we are in such uncharted territory should be IGNORED.
  12. And they wonder why they cant attract investment from outside companies.
  13. I wonder how many folks realize that for decades (not sure if it it still continues so much today) you could go to thousands of hotels upcountry and sitting in a darker area in the lobby or in the back of the coffee shop, there would always be a few girls (and often enough boys), over and under 18. All known to the hotel owner and the reception staff. In some cases the check-in staff would ask the guest if he/she wanted a companion, pointing to the waiting companions and then leave the guest to approach, or reception staff just leave it to the guest to approach them direct. All of this would obviously be known to the police who just ignored it and saw it is 'normal / part of life'. And not only in Thailand, years back also in Taiwan and China. Thirty five years back I went to Taipei, I had a booking at an expensive hotel through a travel agent (all done by mail, before the internet). I check-in and went to my room, after 3 or 4 minutes the phone rang and the receptionist said 'I'll send a girl to your room now'. None of this had been mentioned in the booking process and not mentioned during check-in. I responded no! no! and hung up, phone rang again same words 'I'll send a girl to your room now'. I hung up closed / locked the door and went down to the reception desk, all the reception staff tried to tell me all hotels automatically supply girls and they were clearly shocked that I was saying no and tried further with 'what time tomorrow do you want a girl?' etc. Next day I went to a meeting with a business client. I mentioned this to the business man I was meeting, he laughed and explained that 99% of visiting Asian business men expected all hotels to supply girls. He got his staff to move me to another hotel and it was agreed that the next hotel would not try (without my request) to send girls to my room. But when I checked-in I was asked 'are you sure you don't want a girl'? I responded with no!, no!, no!
  14. It's not the embassies fault. The webserver can't deal with to many applicants at the same time. Blame the responsible government department and the webdesigner.
  15. It's not at all surprising that someone who supported the overthrowing of the Democratically elected government in Thailand by a Military Junta would also start insulting people who have very real concerns about the undemocratic nature of the EU. Labeling Brexit supporters "idiot nationalists" while simultaneously supporting Military generals illegally taking power in the name of national security does seem a tad inconsistent though .
  16. And I would expect that there are strict controls (depending on the crop) on their use.
  17. It's not at all surprising that someone who supported the overthrowing of the Democratically elected government in Thailand by a Military Junta would also start insulting people who have very real concerns about the undemocratic nature of the EU. Labeling Brexit supporters "idiot nationalists" while simultaneously supporting Military generals illegally taking power in the name of national security does seem a tad inconsistent though .
  18. I also think that it's more about the fuel pump or the injectors. I'm just worried to start up the engine as it sounds really bad and shaking a lot. The fuel pump was leaking when I took the car to the shop. Apart from that it was running very smooth. Yes and no. I have a good ear for strange sounds in engines. Not so much when it comes down to technical terms. It's the rocker (ref cam) cover gasket. Why would you change the gasket ( I have the used part and it looks good to me) when you repair the fuel pump ? asking
  19. Conviction in the senate will only have a chance if polls show around 60% of the public want it. If that doesnt happen trump could shoot someone on 5th avenue and still the senate would not convict. But what it will do is show the public how bad trump is, and to win election they dont need that big a % to vote him out.
  20. Should have just ignored him. Like the cat he will make his way down on his own eventually.
  21. Well,...He's free to tell any excuse he can find ! It's up to the Police and justice to believe him or not !?!
  22. Yes, I don't agree with the terminology "every retirement extension", when it's ONLY about the O-A Visa.
  23. Different type, can't find a photo right now. They are 3m tall and will grow into a 80cm thick fence. Plenty of biomass. Lovely little tree in your photo, too, even a bonsai would help mother earth. Here's a suggestions to all those activists: learn how to farm.
  24. Yeah the level of ignorance about what impeachment is about is not exactly surprising, but isn't exactly encouraging either.
  25. Alcohol is a drug.... the father initiated the whole chain of events.....
  1. Load more activity