BANGKOK 21 April 2019 23:15

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Maybe the business man is not rich enough to get out of this one. Billions of baht would help, if you're a Red Bull.
  3. VYPR (Viper) VPN is what I use. Got it on two laptops and my iphone. They have a great selection of servers all around the world (UK included). I've never had a problem with them yet, happy customer here.
  4. I'm assuming you learned to drive long before ratchets were employed on handbrakes. With an automatic car you would simply stop with a footbrake and throw the gear lever in P.
  5. You wouldn't of course, you'd simply walk away from land you'd almost certainly paid for? You wouldn't try to get some value from your purchase? Your advice to the lady regarding the proposed sale of the property is bang on. Get a copy of the lease/Usufruct (which is it?) and the Chanotte and see a lawyer. To be honest, she's waited 15 years, I'd wait another 15 and get full value. By the way, if it turns out that the 'lease' is actually a Usufruct and its not registered on the Chanotte - the Usufruct is worthless and she can evict him.........don't know why I'm telling you this........555
  6. Teoretically, City might end up winning nothing.
  7. My thoughts exactly. Chinese don't read Thai Visa but they do have their own social media haunts. The initial flood of Chinese have now had time to post their Thailand horror stories online. Numbers of Chinese visitors will now start to decline. Gradually at first and then they will fall off a cliff.
  8. Why change bad habits? After enquiring after the reasoning behind a rather unfortunate routing of traffic around my son's last school (after seeing 2 collisions with motorbikes coming into school from cars exiting a car park at the 'exit' located before the 'entrance' after the style of Thai Watsdu - I was informed 'because that's how we do it, we have done it this way for over 50 years'. This statement coming from a 30 year old woman, clearly age is deceiving if she did this for 50 years already... The simple solution (and method to completely avoid congestion not only at the carpark, but also at the entrance to the soi) would be to reverse the traffic flow. The term 'easily changed' doesn't even come into it. Nothing worthwhile comes easily... especially here.
  9. My wife has probably been to more City matches than you have been to United. And for info. I bought my bike and she wanted one and bought her own. She earns a good salary over here. Tried to be nice now pack it in trying to get personal
  10. When you have no knowledge experience or understanding of a subject it is best not to speak about it. So you think that dumping a load of muslims into Londonderry would have them all singing jambalaya round the campfire and would have saved this innocent young woman's life? Well carry on thinking that. In the meantime please tell us who was responsible for the murder.
  11. Well said, but with EU leaders like that COW Merkel and massive 'permitted' migrations into what were clean safe societies in Scandinavia - this issue is a very real threat.
  12. I dig where you are coming from, dude, but would rathr have them look for me than scream here I am. But no mind, havent had a complaint about entering in years, I zip right through
  13. Leaving people's domestic life aside (and yes I have bored a few girls with football in my time, but I would never go as far as buying them a matching scooter)..... I remember a time early on in the Jose era when things were at quite a low ebb. We were playing City at home midweek in the League Cup. When asked what his tactics were, Jose just said he asked the players to give 100% commitment, nothing more. We won the game. Let's hope Ole can find the right words to galvanise this team.
  14. Yes, he needs to clarify if its a lease or a Usufruct. They are not the same, a Usufruct is far stronger than a lease and gives the beneficiary the rights to full enjoyment of the property - basically, its akin to owning it.
  15. When I had my driving lessons, I approached an slightly uphill intersection. The teacher told me be carefull for that slope, hold the brake tightly while waiting at the red light. At the same time an chinamen crossed the street. as was the reply af
  16. Yep.. tbh at first i was surprised.. then thinkin bout it pep has a pref for technical ability above all else.. one of the guardian bods wilson think it was, came out with a theory which makes sence that pep is so 'system' oriented that it almost rules that 'big' personality out.. some one who irrespective of abilty pics a game up and controls it .. back in the day roberts used to do it for spurs ..arguably henderson is a modern day version.. you could have used one against us in the cup.. anyways i diverse .. your shout if u have one.. if not its open
  17. And there is a ton of money to be made in weed. Lookie, a gram of oil in the US is $55. It lasts a dedicated smoker two weeks. Lets say it sells for $20 or 600 baht in Thailand. Lets say that 300,000 two weeker tourists buy a gram. That just pumped 180,000,000 tourist baht into someones pocket. And thats just a tip of the weed bud.
  18. No photos and you pay 20 to 40baht more . really easy process as pretty flexible as long as you paying lol bit like thailand use to be ...
  1. Load more activity