All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. You might be right (first time for everything), but it would very much depend on what the yield is, and what the cost and longevity of the "proprietary" liquid is, and how difficult/costly it is to dispose of. If it were profitable, they would be loaded up with work, it did not look like they were, it looked to me like someone got public finding to build a facility and develop a process. The plastic is worthless, and the steel is virtually worthless. Scrap value of the Al is about $2K a ton, the Cu is about $800 and the Ni about $15K a ton. And at the point in the process shown in the video, these are nowhere near scrap value. A proper end of the process would be stacks of clean ingot, which we are not shown.
  3. How are they getting private data about my visa and name and email address and spamming me from Thai.news website as I have never used them before and never heard of them before this! Now I am worried about my private data being traded on the black market. How is this allowed? Who gave them access to the Thai Immigration database and not their customers???
  4. So this insider was right with a lot https://www.reddit.com/r/Thailand/s/77lUlku0LE
  5. How can I select a 365 day time period without saving it as a new stream? Every time I try and then go elsewhere and return it reverts to the time period since I last posted.
  6. But the advertising is for a reason............to get Russian customers to use their services, carried out by Russians, and do these folks have work permits?????
  7. He sure didn't hand out money unaccounted for to Ukraine and he reigned in Rocket Boy from North Korea which was a class diplomatic move. You're another soft handed type blinded by the presence of an Alpha Male, did Biden also sniff you ?
  8. As I said he was speaking for Toyota. If Toyota make a media announcements, all of those who amplify it accurately are speaking for Toyota I would change the text in the photo from Tesla to Transam but I’m currently in Phuket with only my mobile phone
  9. You are turning my simple question into a word salad reply. So Gabriel was not working or speaking for Toyota, it was a freelance journalist. Thank you all.............
  10. This is from farms in a line group where everyone is easy to verify 25k up to 80k indoor, quality greenhouse 6,800 up to 28,000. Limited numbers on certain prices & strains
  11. Since mid November ThaigerTalk has totally changed - Free Speech is now their motto and from personal experience I can testify that TT is keeping its promise.
  12. Unbelievable! here's lecturer at <secret> University [very big] in BKK calls himself "professor". Why? this is how he interprets "ajan" >>> someone bigger than simple teacher Yes, it said on his name card
  13. you are asking if a reporter works or speaks for Toyota? The answer to your question is no and yes, no he does not work for Toyota as he’s a reporter, but yes, he is speaking for Toyota as he is reporting on one of their announcements. You’re being obtuse again, does it come naturally or did you have to practice a lot?
  14. From that same poll from Echelon Insights poll being discussed. At least they have a better sense of humor than 90% of you all. "58% OF LIKELY VOTERS SAY DONALD TRUMP WOULD PERFORM BETTER IN A HOT DOG EATING CONTEST, WHILE 13% SAY THE SAME FOR BIDEN." Their website link ( https://echeloninsights.com/in-the-news/apr2024-verified-voter-omnibus/. It's obvious that those polled think Biden is a terrible President but the alternative is somehow worse.
  15. As I said, you know nothing, are a liar and a BS-er.........
  16. How ripe do the tanktops have to get before you change?
  17. Says a ex mod from the Thaiger who was responsible in part for it's demise. Why did they delete all your posts?
  18. I have never applied to be a mod, so I doubt I will start now..........
  19. You know nothing.................
  20. Are you going to apply to be a mod 5555555
  21. Another unsubstantiated comment. Care to back that up with evidence? If not, you've made a false assumption just as you did with the Sydney stabbings.
  1. Load more activity