All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. No, it really proves nothing. It Stalin did and FDR did some good thing as well. In any event, we were discussing the false claim that Trump said there were good Nazis in his speech, and you have provided nothing that shows that Trump said there were good Nazis in his speech. There are leftists that make the claim by pulling a bit of a sentence out of context, but they are either stupid or lying. Time for you to call me a troll and a kool-aid drinker or whatnot because you have nothing.
  3. .....and where did what they didn't burn finish up ?
  4. and who mostly never use the NHS saving the UK millions, its an absolute farce,
  5. You are missing something. Often the return date for final stamp can be beyond current permission of stay. You will NOT be on overstay.
  6. seriously, this video is 5 years old ... the battery technology is changing and improving very fast ... please do update your homework, thank you
  7. I had the same problem when I wanted to open another account at SCB. 'Must get COR from immigration'. 'But they do not do any more!' 'Must get COR from immigration'. So I closed my first account and went back to Krungsri.
  8. However designated, it is a common disease in Thailand as in many other tropical countries.
  9. not just the oversize carry on but the number of items they are bringing on a plane. their big carry on. then their secondary (which is supposed to be a handbag etc) then an extra bag from duty free and the donuts you mentioned on top of that. most of what people use as carry on now would never fit into the steel box at the check in. but as you say nothing is done about it. would you like some peanuts sir ?
  10. He's a powerful operator who has been in control of PTP since he fled the country. Everyone knows this. He was the one that organised the deal to get himself back and his sister with what I would imagine to be a very expensive deal with the military elite. Thought PTP might win the last election but that didn't happen so I'm sure it cost him extra big time to pay off the senators so as deny the rightful victors government to form a coalition with what the PTP has always been opposed to. The military elite. So many Thaksin supporters will not forget this. He jumped into bed with the enemy.
  11. Here's your homework for today: https://youtu.be/QRPze4f0gsQ
  12. A troll with no answers, see you tomorrow, oh, in the meantime, come up with my answers, I won't hold my breath.......😂
  13. I guess everyone has seen people of all nationalities who are too cheap to purchase hold luggage, and instead have rigid suitcases which can barely fit into overhead lockers. If they all meet airline specifications for carry-on luggage, I will bare my bum in Times Square. Or the ones who have the carry-on, then add a couple of large Krispy Kreme boxes. Eat s##t and die. It's obvious the airlines do nothing to discourage the practice, even with items which are manifestly way over volume and weight restrictions. I am wondering when someone is going to be turned into a paraplegic by being hit with an oversize, overweight item tumbling onto their head from an overhead locker. And what excuses the airline will have. It also slows down the boarding and disembarkation processes, when most five foot Asians can't even reach the lip of the lockers. Being six foot, I used to help. Now I think, stew in your own juice.
  14. How far above grade do you have to mount the cells for flood risk ?
  15. The last bit of the article is a bit weird. 'In a related story, a couple from Durham, northeast England, made headlines after surviving a severe motorbike accident while vacationing in Thailand. Their 28-day holiday took an unexpected turn, but it also included an unexpected marriage proposal.' But I shalt not criticise it. I will enjoy the twists of AI written text.
  16. I use https://gemini.google.com for searches these days. It digs real-time data from Google which ChatGPT doesn't.. Try it. I'm using the paid version which is excellent.
  17. April 26, 2024, yacht fire at sea off Na Jomtien Bay Sattahip District. When rescue boats arrived they found that the boat was fully ablaze. There was a cloud of smoke and three crew members stuck on the boat. . Officials used the boats to spray water in an attempt to extinguish, taking more than half an hour, but the final damage was extensive. The crew members on board were rescued, with no reported injuries. Yacht is named Coco, it was reported it was being tested after repairs.
  18. To search for content on ASEAN NOW you can use this format keywords site:aseannow.com (without a space after site:)
  19. In 1946, there was the first uplift, which wasn't paid out to pensioners outside of Great Britain. The National Insurance Act 1946 contained a general disqualification for payment of benefits absent from Great Britain, together with power for regulations to remove the disqualification. Upratings, of which there were three between July 1948 and July 1955, were not payable to persons not resident in Great Britain. The formal policy was made in 1955. Subsequent regulations providing for pension increases have continued to have the same effect. Between 1948 and 1955, the UK entered into reciprocal agreements with France, Italy, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Luxembourg, which provided for payment of retirement pension in the countries concerned. Upratings were paid. Pensions were also payable, by a special arrangement, in Ireland but were not uprated until 1966. Until 1973, recipricol arrangements were made with 30 countries to allow pension increases. This stopped in 1981. In July 1995, there was a parliamentary debate on the Pension Bill amendments for upratings to be paid, defeated by large majorities. https://hansard.parliament.uk/Commons/1995-05-04/debates/0f8a64d2-9e26-4fc8-813d-2504e909e8ae/Pensions(Expatriates) In theory, all UK pensioners could go home, and their pensions increased to the current rate. https://hansard.parliament.uk/Commons/1994-07-06/debates/6df169bc-8bd2-4d30-909b-312ad520b9d4/OverseasPensioners William Hague pointed out that todays NI contributions pays for today's pensioner, not your future pension. So arguments about paying into a system for future entitlement falls fat on its face. There isn't the money to pay for overseas pensioners, who mostly don't vote, who mostly don't pay taxes, to have their pension increased.
  1. Load more activity