All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I blocked already the number of the sender on my phone. The number was +66938011003 This number was also blocked by the provider.
  3. Well there's a hell of a lot of us 'losers' then. Would I want a relationship with an 18 year old? Not a chance. Would I bang an 18 year old that offered it? Absolutely! You're welcome to as many women of your own age with boobs like envelope flaps and stretch marks as you can handle Mr Temple-goer. I'll stick to something that remains reasonably attractive.
  4. Better yet.... Just walk on your hands..... Phobia gone!
  5. This is often due to blockage from wax. See an ENT.
  6. On JUNE 12th.... I will be reinstalling all my computers with openSUSE LEAP 15.6. Never looking back.....ever....never.....
  7. I have been wondering the same. Could it be that people dying from air pollution require treatment in an intensive care unit (ICU) or occupying other hospital beds to a much lesser extent than people dying from Covid-19? I don't know.
  8. I would not do it even on a dare. But.... A double-dare? Maybe.
  9. Try permanently breaking up with AN. You may not think it's going to do you any good, but it's going to provide every other AN member a world of joy. As a result it will also earn you enough good Kharma so that you won't even need to be born again. Go ahead, I dare you!
  10. The hair of the dog. The only way to beat something is to confront it. Put on some ankle supports and run a marathon!
  11. I never broke my ankle. I broke a tibia, one time. 6 broken hearts. 1 broken femoral neck 1 broken metatarsal 1 broken nose (only had one) 2 broken legs, one each 4 breakups with GFs 3 breaks with reality And.... The list goes on. Still, fortunately, I have not developed any phobias about breakages, except.... When I was working in a restaurant as a dishwasher, I developed a phobia of breakage fees for broken dinner plates. There was a time when I dreamed about nothing else than having dinner plates fall from my soapy hands onto the cement below the sink, thereby racking up fines five times my dishwasher's salary.
  12. In that case, if you report the fraudulent SMS to your cell service provider as I suggested already then maybe they can lookup the scammer's phone number and give it to you so that you can block it on your phone. But based on the scam SMS message you received you most likely won't be able to block the sender as I said, unless you report it to your provider and are able to obtain the phone number.
  13. I don't know what exchange rate you guys get. I get an exchange rate at the ATM better than Vasu's rate for cash. Even including the fee of 220B, what I get is the same as if I would have exchanged cash at Vasu. Superrich is slightly better than Vasu. PS I see that stat has more or less said the same, he was faster PPS Vasu is the biggest money changer on lower Sukhumvit. Good rates. Rates for cash are sometimes marginally better at Superrich opposite Central World.
  14. Big question is what is next. Every year they are adding additional hoops. Just not worth it anymore. Thankfully there are many other countries that are not near the hassle.
  15. No they don't.....You sit in the Bangkok Immigration jail until you, family or someone pays your airfare.
  16. 5 minutes? In my experience it took a week. And it was not always correct. If I do it myself, it can take 30 minutes or more. Lots of ext and entry stamps all over my passport, sometimes in no particular order
  17. I love wine, but very rarely with Thai food I find beer better.
  18. Elementary mistake but many of us have lost keys with no spare. Go to a Honda dealer and they should be able to program a new remote key in about 15 minutes. So, so lucky that you have a picture of the barcode. Cost about 1,200 Baht if I remember correctly. I got an extra remote key fob when I bought my ADV150 in 2020. Let us know how you get on.
  19. Yes, Folks... I am back with a vengeance.... And, the main REASON for this Topic, besides trying to figure out LINE on Linux, is that I feel such udder regret for ever dropping Linux for Windows, for about 5 years. Now, I feel just so FREE and HAPPY....honestly. I am talking about vengeance. So GET INTO IT, why don't you!!!!!!!! MY LOVE for SUSE is.... VENGEANCE!
  20. Today
  21. 6 broken ankles and counting.
  22. The New Zealanders I have met, really dislike being labelled as Kiwis. Does this mean we can call Pakistanis the P word? Or Chinese the C word etc etc . Double standards as usual!!
  1. Load more activity