All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I guess we now know at least one of the items that was up for discussion the other day when Teflon Thaksin had His meeting with the P.M.
  3. I have always gone to T-Mobile but they have changed to an online company called Ultra. I have this package waiting at my daughters house in SF, the best I could find. $39.99 for 15GB and a month. https://www.ultramobile.com/product/15gb-prepaid-plan/?attribute_months=1-month-plan
  4. UN special rapporteur on the right to food, said of Israeli actions: In March, UN Special Rapporteur on the Occupied Palestinian Territories Francesca Albanese released a report concluding “that there are reasonable grounds to believe that the threshold indicating Israel’s commission of genocide is met.” During its campaign in Gaza, Israel’s “military has been heavily reliant on imported aircraft, guided bombs and missiles,” and 69% of Israel’s arms imports between 2019 and 2023 have come from the US (BBC, 4/5/24).
  5. They are not and did not say they were. Its about the discrimination and inequality that they show.
  6. Not quite - you have to have 35 years of NI contributions to get the full state pension (pro rata if you have less but subject to 10 years minimum). There have been discussions about it becoming means tested in face of the increasing burden of the state pension however. I think it will eventually come to that - not something I agreed with.
  7. same thing is happening in other EU states as well as in the USA where taxes paid for by citizens have to go for the care, housing, schools, etc of the illegals. Will eventually break the backs of the citizens for sure. Already the states leading the "take care of the illegal immigrants first" programs are losing hundreds of thousands of citizens each year! If one reads the news regularly then one would recognize that this is a big problem for the "developed "free" states as China, Russia, N. Korea, Iran, Afghanistan don't have an imigrant problem. Sorry to intrude on the Brit problem but just wanted to let them know that the problem also exists elsewhere.
  8. Sorry, no longer available message. I received it yesterday, I slipped through I guess.
  9. Tire blown out or distracted by a glowing handheld device?
  10. One would hope the fine for a second offense in five months would be large enough to discourage such shameful actions. !00k will do nothing.
  11. UN special rapporteur on the right to food, said of Israeli actions: In March, UN Special Rapporteur on the Occupied Palestinian Territories Francesca Albanese released a report concluding “that there are reasonable grounds to believe that the threshold indicating Israel’s commission of genocide is met.” During its campaign in Gaza, Israel’s “military has been heavily reliant on imported aircraft, guided bombs and missiles,” and 69% of Israel’s arms imports between 2019 and 2023 have come from the US (BBC, 4/5/24).
  12. UN special rapporteur on the right to food, said of Israeli actions: There is no reason to intentionally block the passage of humanitarian aid or intentionally obliterate small-scale fishing vessels, greenhouses and orchards in Gaza—other than to deny people access to food.... Intentionally depriving people of food is clearly a war crime. Israel has announced its intention to destroy the Palestinian people, in whole or in part, simply for being Palestinian. In my view as a UN human rights expert, this is now a situation of genocide. This means the state of Israel in its entirety is culpable and should be held accountable—not just individuals or this government or that person. In March, UN Special Rapporteur on the Occupied Palestinian Territories Francesca Albanese released a report concluding “that there are reasonable grounds to believe that the threshold indicating Israel’s commission of genocide is met.” During its campaign in Gaza, Israel’s “military has been heavily reliant on imported aircraft, guided bombs and missiles,” and 69% of Israel’s arms imports between 2019 and 2023 have come from the US (BBC, 4/5/24). Piece of Sh*t Israel will forever be know as a genocidal, mass murdering, apartheid State. It's days are numbered and it's self inflicted.
  13. But Ralfy I have 2 phones with me My personal Samsung which I got the True internet to make work , and using it now as I'm writing to you AND the work iPhone which has the work apps but I can't take that Sim card out of the work iPhone
  14. Phuket Governor Supports Special Admin Status File photo courtesy of Thai PBS Phuket Governor, Sophon Suwannarat, has endorsed a proposal to grant the province special administrative status similar to those in Bangkok and Pattaya. Sophon communicated his stance at the 2024 Phuket Chamber of Commerce (PCC) Annual General Meeting at Phuket Merlin Hotel. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1326039-phuket-governor-supports-special-admin-status/
  15. At least, now when they turn off the headlights, they really will be saving juice.
  16. You can't prove that I'm pro Putin as I've said nothing that would indicate that. As usual you are making it up. Look at reality as opposed to the invented western propaganda myth, Russia can't lose, IMO. The best Ukraine can hope for is a draw, IMO. Nukes provide an absolute guarantee that Ukraine can't win, IMO. However, carry on drinking the western propaganda juice by all means.
  17. There's a second hand fridge shop on Thepprasit, left side on the way down, close to Otteri
  18. Phuket Governor, Sophon Suwannarat, has endorsed a proposal to grant the province special administrative status similar to those in Bangkok and Pattaya. Sophon communicated his stance at the 2024 Phuket Chamber of Commerce (PCC) Annual General Meeting at Phuket Merlin Hotel. The governor lauded the PCC for fostering synergy between the private sector and government entities, thus boosting the province’s economic and societal growth while curbing various challenges. Sophon stressed the need to amplify Phuket’s fiscal autonomy, which he believes is currently capped by a limited budget. A modified scheme where Phuket has greater leverage over tax collection and budget allocation would ideally solve this predicament. Sophon proposed the appointment of an elected provincial governor and introduced a reformed budget distribution strategy. Part of the provincial GDP and tax income would be locally reinvested, spawning inter-provincial competition to stimulate economic expansion. The governor also outlined ambitious infrastructure plans to tackle Phuket’s immediate obstacles. These include creating four new traffic routes, expanding traffic lanes, and improving water infrastructure. A notable project involves sourcing water from Cheow Lan Lake in Surat Thani to mitigate recurring water scarcity. Thai Prime Minister, Srettha Thavisin, backed the water project during his Phuket visit, pledging about 16 billion baht for the province’s development ventures. The PM emphasised robust wastewater and garbage management enforcement to avert waste dumping into public water bodies. The call for Phuket’s transition to a special administrative status represents a revolutionary shakeup in its governance system with possible impacts on its economic development and growth path. Ahead of PM Srettha’s Phuket visit, Wirintra Paphakityotphat, leader of the Tourism Council of Thailand Region 11 branch, submitted four formal petitions to the PM, the foremost being to permit Phuket to become a Special Administrative Zone. Top File photo courtesy of Thai PBS -- 2024-04-27 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  19. Why the sad emoji ... quality time with my best friend ...
  20. I aint finding you lazy arse <deleted> georgie boy. You mention internet recharge card... for your Aus sim ?
  1. Load more activity