All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. That doesn't even scratch the surface or go into its off-label use as an anti-depressant, let alone its popularity as a recreational high in the UK and especially Ireland
  3. I do not think for 1 second that this Saga is over with! A lot more is yet to come and there is a very good possibility that the General Surachate ( Big Joke ) will be back and even stronger! There is a lot more in the play that we don’t know about! Stay tuned!
  4. If they finished all of the roadwork that they have started all over the city at the same time they wouldn’t have all of this horrible traffic. They don’t use their brains when they start doing this stuff or realize how bad it makes getting from A to B. Why they don’t work on the roads at night is beyond me. Believe me, once people keep getting stuck in all of this traffic with no way around it they will stop coming. Then they will start complaining about not having enough tourists.
  5. Fauci is a demonstrable serial liar. These people use their positions to make money at citizens expense.
  6. When you post here you cannot dictate how people must respond. Up to us!!!😎😎😎
  7. Or in the unlikely event he wins, after the election. It really makes a mockery of Democracy when the candidate clearly isn't fit to serve the term. They are simply wheeling him out because they believe he is their best chance of retaining the keys to power. And they have the nerve to call themselves the "Democrats" 😆. Mind you, when they also claim to be liberal and progressive, they may as well go all in and pretend to be democratic. In for a penny, in for a pound.
  8. Spot on... TAT went for sheer numbers to make recovery look good... quality won't come to a sex city
  9. Karaoke Owner Arrested for Alleged Child Trafficking in Thailand Picture: Creative Commons License via Bing The owner of a karaoke bar in Thailand's Bueng Kan Province has been arrested on charges of child trafficking, following a successful police sting operation. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325953-karaoke-owner-arrested-for-alleged-child-trafficking-in-thailand/
  10. I never took much notice of the trial as it seemed like a bunch of women that had colluded to have sex with him in return for favourable treatment in movies ( as has happened since entertainment became an industry ) changing their minds and complaining ( as has happened for decades ) that he forced them. Perhaps he did get off more by forcing them; I don't know as I wasn't in the room, but I do know that any man that has fame and or power has zero problems finding women only too keen to have sex with them.
  11. We had an oops, posted about elsewhere, and MG squared it all away in a timely manner. Actually expected it to take longer. Did the initial repair in about a month, then when test driving, noticed it needed more, so just another 2 weeks to rectify that. Actually impressed with timing and workmanship. Didn't need the car during that time, and why we have the scooter, for a bit of pleasure, and back up.
  12. All the other genders will not be pleased with that ,they will want their own toilet... regards worgeordie
  13. If they really wanted to address the problem, its not rocket science. Stop the unlimited, unregulated visas and stop building hotels. You think these money grubbers are going to listen to reason?
  14. We have seen many of these slow, disruptive road construction project. They are not only a major inconvenience to travelers, but they also damage the businesses situated along the roads. I can't believe that they compensate business owners for loss of income.
  15. Picture: Creative Commons License via Bing The owner of a karaoke bar in Thailand's Bueng Kan Province has been arrested on charges of child trafficking, following a successful police sting operation. The alleged trafficker, a 63-year-old woman named Rombai, stands accused of forcing underage girls from Thailand and Laos into sex work. Authorities from the Central Investigation Bureau (CIB), led by Police Major General Sarawut Jantawong, orchestrated the bust after receiving a tip-off about minor girls being sold for sex. The girls, some as young as under 15, were being offered to customers for amounts between 3,000 to 3,500 baht, with the bar making a 300 baht commission per transaction. Rombai refuted claims of being aware of the girls' ages, but her statement was met with suspicion as one of the young victims turned out to be a relative - her husband's niece. Following the operation, Rombai was taken into custody and is facing charges of child trafficking and exploitation. As the investigation progresses, law enforcement agencies are focusing on demolishing any associated illegal operations dealing in child exploitation. In a related case, local authorities in Phuket arrested a 39-year-old karaoke bar owner after evidence of minor exploitation was unearthed. A thirteen-year-old girl was found among those being offered for sexual services, with the owner admitting to knowingly participating in the illegal trade. Both cases highlight the prevailing issue of human trafficking and child exploitation in the region. Authorities are urging the public to stay vigilant and report any suspicious activities, thus aiding in the safeguarding of vulnerable groups. -- 2024-04-26 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  16. The police should never be allowed to give him the choice, or even offered it, he is a minor. What rush could a 12 yr old boy be in ? So the perv is back out there, he should have been arrested and charged The wonderful RTP strikes again.
  17. If you don’t have a petrol pump at home, how do you fill your petrol tank? You go to a petrol station, don’t you? Similarly, if you can’t charge your EV at home, you go to a charging station. Never thought of that, did you? Did you? Lol.
  18. yeah when they get this "paradise" they want there will be no way out for them.
  19. Absolutely correct. I hear tell of an incident today in which a document was presented in court that had absolutely no relevance to the case being argued. If the judge is in the ball he’ll direct to jury to ignore the document and the submitting attorney’s statements relating to the document. A judge who’s on the ball can avoid opportunities for spurious claims of false evidence.
  20. They wouldnt be able to protest anything if they lived in some of these countries they so happily defend.
  21. My 76 year old lady friend just bought an EV, she can't charge at home, she goes for a coffee once a week at Amazon/PTT and charges her car there whilst relaxing.
  22. He’s been watching Trump. Make noise, create diversion, throw others under the bus hoping the criminal accusation against him goes away.
  23. and the temporary girlfriends (there are no prostitutes in Thailand) complain of soreness.
  1. Load more activity