All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. So all the dangerous batteries heated up and up she went for songkran
  3. Could have been worse ! Had a United shirt on and claimed to be George best daughter
  4. Big Joke drops case against the PM as his nameplate and photo have been removed at Royal Thai Police HQ by James Morris and Son Nguyen Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin, on Tuesday, refused to discuss the Big Joke case. It comes as the former top cop withdrew a complaint against the PM made on Monday, less than 24 hours later, on Tuesday morning. Meanwhile, the former policeman’s nameplate was removed and his office locked at Police Headquarters. He was, furthermore, removed from the Royal Thai Police website. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325756-big-joke-drops-case-against-the-pm-as-his-nameplate-photo-have-been-removed-at-police-hq/
  5. Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin, on Tuesday, refused to discuss the Big Joke case. It comes as the former top cop withdrew a complaint against the PM made on Monday, less than 24 hours later, on Tuesday morning. Meanwhile, the former policeman’s nameplate was removed and his office locked at Police Headquarters. He was, furthermore, removed from the Royal Thai Police website. Big Joke drops case against PM. His nameplate and photo were removed at Royal Thai Police HQ. The National Anti-Corruption Commission, however, confirms an ongoing investigation into the PM. Big Joke’s era ends as his nameplate vanishes and website photos are moved. Surachate inexplicably withdraws his malfeasance charges against the PM. On Tuesday, the Secretary-general of the anti-corruption agency revealed that General Surachate Hakparn had withdrawn his malfeasance report against Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin. The top official however explained that substantial allegations made by General Surachate relating to his removal from the police force remain. At the same time, he further explained that the Prime Minister is already being investigated over the affair. It followed a complaint from the former police chief, party leader and MP, General Sereepisuth Temeeyaves. Additionally on Tuesday, in what appears like a death knell for General Surachate’s future as a policeman, it was made known his nameplate was removed from his former office at Royal Thai Police headquarters. Simultaneously his name and photo were removed from the police website. On Tuesday, in another twist in the ongoing Big Joke saga, the Secretary-General of the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC), Niwatchai Kasemmongkol, told reporters that General Surachate Hakparn had withdrawn the complaint against the prime minister. by James Morris and Son Nguyen Full story: Thai Examiner.com 2024-04-24 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  6. Crikey, 25yo and 15 Stone, she's a little tubby, hate to see her in 10 years.
  7. to continue: Thailand Live Wednesday 24 April 2024 https://aseannow.com/topic/1325754-thailand-live-wednesday-april-2024/
  8. I see some contradiction here. 1. money stuck in Thailand 2. Money has left my Thai account If the money is no longer in your Thai account, where exactly is it stuck in Thailand?
  9. It looks like it commemorated something and that image looks like Rama 9 as a young man to me so any info much appreciated.
  10. A Thai couple took to social media to issue a warning, alleging that a foreign man attempted to scam them by selling a fake luxury watch. The couple claim that the man allegedly bought the watch for 59,000 baht but offered it to them for just 6,000 baht. Fake time, real warning: Thai couple’s scam alert Photo via Facebook/ Supakorn Piriyesyangkoon Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325741-fake-time-real-warning-thai-couple’s-scam-alert-video/
  11. So now you pay twice the utilities every month, 2 x rents, 2 x electric bills, 2 x water bills etc. every month?
  12. We had this back in the states. I had an office (no actual work was ever knowingly done in it) and she had a crafts room (a very messy crafts room that I strove never to open the door of). We would never knock before entering each other's spaces, but I can see that as an act of boundary-respecting love. The psychological boost of having lockable doors and separate food has been very uplifting. Not that those doors ever get locked much (and we have keys). And I still eat 80% of my meals at her place. It's a concrete committment to not taking each other for granted, particularly romantically. Introverted people really need a lot solo down time to recharge. I never saw her as particularly introverted, given her job and extreme sociability, but I see now that she's been wanting this her whole life. When I moved out, I left the subpar toaster behind and got a Kitchen Aid one. I saw the old one in the bin and didn't say anything. She's popped over once to toast a bagel in mine that has the proper wide slot. She called first. I told her to buy a proper toaster, but she says she only wants to toast a bagel maybe once a month and she loves having the free'd up counterspace. Same with the blender, which she actually said "good riddance" about. Meanwhile, my bathroom no longer looks like the world's biggest handbag interior due to her many, many skin care and beautification needs -now residing on the other side of our shared wall. I had to move large bluetooth speaker from against said wall, like a good neighbor would.
  13. There are very confusing messages about what we should eat to be healthy, and this is especially so for those who have chronic health conditions like diabetes. All of the research I have done suggests that low-carb is the way to go (for both good general health and especially for those with blood sugar control problems / diabetics). Think keto or carnivore. And the healthiest food you can eat? Red meat! Yes, it goes against the message that it is the mainstream media but this really does seem to be the healthiest way to eat. There is a lot of really good information FROM DOCTORS on YouTube. As someone diagnosed diabetic, you might like to check out Dr Ken Berry or Dr Jason Fung or Dr Aseem Malhottra on YouTube as a good place to start.
  14. Actually it was told by my brother, who was working in the real estate finance business at the time. No free Rolex, but I can tell you where in Bkk to get one for a thousand baht.
  15. Today
  16. good call on Index..id also try Global and Home Pro
  17. lefties you say?.. https://ny.curbed.com/2016/10/25/13405036/trump-tower-residents-list https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/controversial-residents-trump-tower/story?id=52577191 https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-tower-pac-rent-campaign-finance/2021/09/02/dfeae19e-0b2f-11ec-9781-07796ffb56fe_story.html feel free to counter with your LEFTIST links...or keep gaslighting.....no leftist is stupid enough to be seen alive in that gaudy sh*thole....
  18. your source link? someone is NY also offered to sell me a bridge and would thrown in a free rolex..
  19. Very wrong. People go to the destinations pictured in travel brochures and promoted by travel agents (today, both is mostly online, by Google, IG etc). And it must be cheap. BTW many tourist come in groups, they chose a package named "Thailand" or whatever and then they are ferried wherever the tour operator brings them. Or do you think a foreigner sits at home, brooding over a world map and thinking "I really, really want to go to Soi Pattanakarn 20"? They are brought to Pattanakarn 20 by the truckload busload.
  20. If it works for the op and wife then good for you....most people have enough to deal with in figuring out their own relationship arrangements without trying to tell other couples what they should do.
  21. seems to me its thai for thai in LOS and HE is NOT thai....laws or not....its david vs goliath should he upset someone......you take on one thai--you take them all on...ive learned my lesson..... I suppose as long as he is useful to them and they cash flows all is well....until it isnt.....I never spend money im not willing to walk away from in LOS.....I own nothing of large value here...and live simply
  22. Just make it 300 baht per day, to include accident insurance. Solves one “problem” Now, how to keep out the criminal dross?🤔🤔🤔
  23. Are you sure that 50% discount on tuition fee and not admission fee ? (schools also call this entrance / registration fees).
  24. And do those russian patients are trully sick or need help???? Or just wanna stay longer in Thailand so they not need to fight in the illegal war they have????
  1. Load more activity