All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Of course no one knows anything about whether he has sex or not, I actually thought he was asexual.
  3. I don't have outstanding ticket, but when I taxed mine online there are now a screen that checks for unpaid tickets, and I did check on the government app using my 13 digit ID number and all my previous tickets and all cars and bikes under my name came up, even manual handwritten one that's parking related, not just speed camera ones
  4. Why do I only read the suggestion here once to give the dogs something to eat, then they won't see you as an attacker?
  5. You are talking about the “mostly peaceful “ summer of love.
  6. He knows it was her, but his mafia friends might be the problem.
  7. Is it really? Do you have any idea how much electricity cloud storage uses?
  8. Are you saying that he just loves another man and they aren't in a sexual relationship ? They are just best mates ? I did assume that was what coming out meant . It needs some clarification as to whether they are in a sexual relationship or they just hang out together and no sex involved .
  9. You put being gay into the same category as liking rubber gimp suits. I am only used to such nonsensical arguments from straight people. Sorry about that.
  10. Question they should he asking is where he got full commandor rifle with ammunition from ? Sure as hell not from the local market
  11. Nonsense. Most of the Russians are here as couples or with families. They spend more in a week than you do in 3 months. Plus they're big buyers of condo, meaning they'll spend more in one day than you do in 20 years.
  12. I gather there are more firearms per capita in Thailand than in Usofa ...
  13. Bizarre he knows I have him on ignore. yet has the most posts on my topic. Thanks.
  14. I mentioned Taiwan ONLY as an example of a place in Asia where, during the winter months, the temperatures get low enough and to the point where the Dry Mode is of little value other than to reduce the room temperature lower than what most people would think is tolerable. But for our purposes, we can choose CM in the winter months: In Chiang Mai in the winter months: Temps during the Cold Season, during some years, can get quite cold for up to two months. And, when the temperature is this cool, most people in Thailand would not be able to accept having the compressors of their ACs running, and further cooling down the room/house. (In order to achieve dehumidification, the AC compressor MUST be running. And, running the compressor will cool the already cold room. Therefore, not acceptable for most users in the winter months, unless the Cool Season is especially warm.) (I cannot believe I am explaining the obvious.) Now, concerning the inverter-ACs and non-inverter ACs: a. The Dry Mode on inverter ACs will cause the compressor to run slowly, providing dehumidification. b. The Dry Mode on the non-inverter ACs, will cause the compressor to cycle ON and OFF. The sound of the compressor going from OFF mode to full ON mode can be very disconcerting. And, this is just one more reason not to choose this type of AC. There is always the option to use a dehumidifier with an AC that is operating. If you use a dehumidifier, the dehumidifier will produce dehumidification plus heat. And, in winter months during the Cool Season, this added heat output can help to warm the room while the Dry Mode of the AC is operating. If you live in the mountains of Thailand, then during the Cool Season the temps will dip to what is typical in northern Taiwan. And, if you are there, then I would suggest that you use both a dehumidifier and also an inverter-AC running simultaneously, if you wish to lower the humidity to below 40 or 50 percent. Obviously, all of the above applies ONLY if you have made the effort to seal the cracks around doors and windows of your room/house using a caulking gun, or methods.
  15. Sounds like sophisticated copyright infringement / content theft. Are you sure this is a long-term viable strategy ? Also articles written using AI should be identifiable as such as per most AI companies rules. I think it would also be fair to link to the original sources. Respecting other's work is essential to build a healthy business.
  16. 2nd article from Jan 2020. For the other articles, the risk originates in the breach by the Kraken team which made the system available on a server. And anyway, there's no evidence the machines have been hacked for the 2020 election. No proof of massive fraud. You have nothing, as usual, to prove there was massive fraud during the 2020 elections. Not your fault nobody has.
  17. Me, too. Love those Russian hotties in their thongs out on the beach!
  18. More reporting on this here: https://www.columbiaspectator.com/news/2024/04/17/universitys-treatment-of-student-sponsored-speakers-sparks-debate-on-free-speech-principles/
  19. Just ask your ‘extended family member’ to request a temp access code which should deliver to your registered e-mail account then pass it onto them
  20. Still on a roll! It never ends! https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-appears-read-script-instructions-loud-latest-teleprompter-gaffe-four-more-years-pause
  21. Bolshevism and the 3/4 century of communism that followed destroyed the morale of Russia. It would perhaps not be a dream nation today but it could have evolved into something better than the modern day dictatorship under Putin who is a great admirer and a result of Stalinism, CCCP and KGB.
  22. I carry a bamboo stick that I robbed from an old locally made broom. Just saw off the broom straws and you've got a good defensive tool for both 4 and 2 legged aggressive creatives.
  1. Load more activity