All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. My thought exactly. Add it to the list below "hub" and "crackdown".
  3. Actually it is very difficult to translate what you write into coherent English... sorry... I wil refrain from trying to translate your dribble from now on.
  4. After one year I would think all the assets would have been already dispersed by the RTP
  5. Yes, they like to order several dishes to share. But, what surprised me is the food waste here. Even in the rural areas ordering many dishes at restaurants, then 1/2 of it to waste. And, they don't seem big on doggie bags. But. even if they take it back home it usually is not eaten and goes to waste.
  6. Germans can't get drunk on 1000 baht, some of which was his partner's consumption.
  7. What does the Tata Gold taste like? English Breakfast or something else? tried the Tata Premium?
  8. Kinda a joke.. Talking big knowing that Myanmar's won't be breaching Thailand's airspace. The regime nutballs in Myanmar are not interested in starting a conflict with Thailand. They have bigger problems domestically.
  9. What's the point it's already decided. Surely pita can see that Thailand is a lost cause and he should return to the USA and run his profitable business. Corruption and with how easy it is to buy off the electorate make it impossible to win there. It's what I would do in his current position
  10. Had he not been drunk whilst motorvating his vehicle, both the vehicle in qestion and he would be fine.
  11. What? Are you mental, or what? Did you even understood what I wrote. These pro homosexuals are getting more sick every day. Give them a little bit and they want full access to little boys.
  12. Our countries are being run by people who would be denied parole.
  13. Add to the above "defense minister" and Thaksins proxy puppet will be at the mercy of the shin clan, and do as he's told.
  14. Buy another bottle and drink that. When you have emptied that second bottle all the above ideas will seem far more achievable!
  15. I had a girlfriend at University and she ended up at the old Bailey it was a huge money case and fighting over the children
  16. Evidence is not Evidence until it is admitted in Court. One only has to look at the Georgia case where the Raffensperger 'find me 11K votes' phone call was the impetus for the whole investigation and indictment. Recording and transcript readily available. Tossed by Judge McAfee on an indictment wording technicality. https://abcnews.go.com/US/judge-throws-6-counts-trumps-georgia-election-interference/story?id=108079326
  17. Just face it... Thais are inferior... right guys... in fact anyone who is not just like you is inferior... losers.
  18. Thailand now under the control of someone on parole.... Thailand really has hit rock bottom.
  19. A very good description. I was shocked at how primitive the theater was, but that's where the savings are. Five years ago I was told that it costs over a million dollars to set up a dental practice in Vancouver. That year a dentist told me that he pays $10,000 per month for imaging software (that wasn't working properly). You'll get none of that from Dr. Warin.
  1. Load more activity