All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. which was also confirmed by former special counsel Robert Mueller in his report last year. Mueller concluded that Russian interference was "sweeping and systematic,"
  3. Ha ha ha OMG, they are going to follow the Venice model, charge to stop over crowding.
  4. Don't do it.....you said it has low miles, so if it is low miles it wouldn't pay to move to LPG.
  5. All the Thai people I talk to say the rains will come within the next month
  6. Last few days of Pecker’s testimony has given the prosecutors a leg up. https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/25/trump-trial-david-pecker-testimony-00154517
  7. It did get better as it went on. The 1980 original, however, is better. First, in the role of Mariko, the stunningly beautiful Yoko Shimada with the anime eyes is so much better than squint-eyed robo-cheeks Anna Sawai. And it's so much more enjoyable to watch Richard Chamberlain, a real actor, master his role, instead of the grunts coming out of Cosmo Jarvis. The original Shogun, too, was shot in Japan. The photography makes use of high contrast color, instead of the low contrast grayscaling in the new Shogun, where every day in Japan is made to look cloudy or rainy just like Canada where it was shot. I'll not go into storytelling other than to note that the TV and filmmakers of 40-50 years ago realized that every scene, shot, and line had one purpose--advance the plot--instead of quizzically drawn out shots that wallow around for no purpose.
  8. She started the slap n now has ptsd? What a load of crap! She deserves nothing nasty b***h
  9. I was very disappointed with Season Two after Season One.
  10. It's not easy to read the road when you have a projectile approaching at breaking speed from your blind spot. This suicidal, psycho, madman, on his very small vehicle (by the way has no tax or insurance) would have scared that poor woman in the SUV. Some people here are making this woman out to be a monster, I feel sorry for her.
  11. He promised he would go straight back to Morocco as soon has he got his free national health teeth.
  12. The reason I asked is that unlike your local Community Hospital these places have continuity. You get to see the same doctor(s) each time. It's also difficult (impossible) to find a suitable one if you can't speak or read/write Thai. You need Thai help! My local ENT (ear nose and throat) doctor is superb. He and his receptionist (no nurse) speak excellent English. He gave my stepdaughter priority treatment when she was visiting last week because he knew and remembered us. What you intend to do will be appreciated and remembered!
  13. I know how it works. I question why. The charges should not reflect the medical report. The charges should reflect the action, in this case endangering life by running the red light at a pedestrian crossing. The sentencing, however. might then reflect the consequences of the action etc.
  14. Marvellous news. Set him free immediately to sexually harass the Palestinians in Gaza. Or they could have him replace Trump for the Republican Party....
  15. Prior Covid = TAT was blowing its own trumpets over 40 million tourists (as if they would have anything to do with this) Post Covid = overcrowded Did, by percentage, more Thais than tourists die? Or is it, that the level of tourist went down even further and now becomes unmanageable as the slice of the zero-tourists (China) and the cheaper segment (Russians in Pattaya) increased compared to Phuket with the richer Russians? Quality is one thing, quantity is another - fact is that Thailand actually cannot handle either due to its own people not being able to welcome, accomodate or handle the business ....
  16. He probably had a fully furnished pad, with social security handouts to keep him well fed.
  17. I reckon poor quality food, no cold water, no aircon and maybe a bit of anal.
  18. Actually I am relieved that this report from an unreliable source like Fox. As you know Fox been caught for lying. Will just discard that piece of trash into my waste bin.
  19. The era of the "free shot" woman once enjoyed in the pre-combat sports trained, female MMA, female body building world is fastly closing. You want to throw hands, then be prepared to take a hit. You see these women taking closed fist, palm strikes or hammer fist shots at men, and thinking ain't nothing should happen to them are diluted. Everyone needs to show constraint, and not over react whenever things start to be physical (especially the men, when larger - which excludes most Thai men), but any "badass acting" women who is not a badass, might just end up on their ass when initiating assaults they can't close.
  20. Good point. That's the Thai way, whining, blaming others, don't address the issues. They are all guilty to some extent, doing a deep dive into their professional conduct is the last thing they want. Even if they happen to be innocent of what they were just accused of, there is always plenty of dirt that would be exposed.
  1. Load more activity