All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Lucky you, it was confirmed by somebody else on here, would you like the photos of the wait?
  3. Nose picking in public ,even waiters in restaurants, is a Thai thing. They do it a lot, they dig deep, and they examine the product of their labor.
  4. The speed is capped at 20mbs though, isn't it?
  5. Yes indeed for normal western people are this kind of rules Truly incomprehensible, ridiculous I would even call it, and it only makes traffic more dangerous. Either it is deliberate, or they don't understand, there is no other possibility. and then there are those who give a smily as a response....
  6. If you don't see that Israel did a lot of bad things for many years in that area, then I can't help you. It must be nice to be convinced that only all the others are bad. It's so wonderful black and white and easy. Enjoy your ignorance.
  7. Do you read what you post Nio sells cars in China, Hong Kong and a number of European Countries IT does not sell anything in Thailand per title of the thread "Electric Vehicles in Thailand"
  8. Another weird post. You are now in the stalker category.
  9. Didn't know cocks were fighting... Same concept as fencing, I guess. Hold it with one hand only and aim for the opponent sack. Yeah, yeah. Probably stabbed by a cock too... Would make sense for a guy in his line of work. At least the police knows where to look for the murder weapon, right ? * * * * * * Never saw such an odd design before btw...
  10. 'Tall poppy syndrome' is your hangup, its common in Straya!
  11. The Nissan hybrid (Kick e-power) is in many ways a very nice car, but lacks power for a quick overtake and acceleration on uphill roads. Nissan claims it to run 26 kms/liter but that is way above reality, which is around 18 kms/liter. I really love the sound system.
  12. got one for doing 123 in a 120.filed it with the rest in the garbage
  13. the call typing was coming from inside the house!
  14. Thats almost answers my query as I taxed 1 in Bangkok but the other fine was in province. Either way I taxed them ok without issue
  15. That's the reason why a MONKEY PROOF CAGE is build in most western factories to prevent access to a robot arm. But in Thailand they don't need security.
  16. Are you really a Doctor? Of what? Nonsense? Explain why EV‘s are a scam? Explain why they are not practical? Why would you dispose of lithium batteries when the lithium content is of such a high density it makes far more sense to recycle them? Explain why you think there is so much lead in the vehicle? Why would I want to read battery a Chinese vehicle when the existing battery is likely to last 20 years?
  17. Sidestepping meaning stumped you it seems!
  18. I got a ticket for moving into the middle lane (100) doing 120 (outer lane 120), stupid rule really, forces you to stay only in the outer lane even when all three are empty.........didnt pay it
  19. Careful your starting to use lots of words in a row now!
  20. And your sidestepping, in person by replying directly to your quote!
  1. Load more activity