BANGKOK 18 April 2019 19:16

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. eyecatcher

Rain

On my blustery ride into the city yesterday I did see a very optimistic girl riding a scooter and....wearing a raincoat; she only succeeded in looking really stupid though!
  3. Yes you can. You can also apply for a 60 day extension of stay to visit you wife for any of the 90 day entries.
  4. Hehehe I cannot take her, I'm not reach.. Tony Sent from my ASUS_Z012S using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  5. You mean the alex salmon who's been cautioned and charged with.. 2 attempted rapes 7 attempted sexual assaults 2 attempted indecent assaults ????????? Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  6. i know a fistful of very well off chaps, assuming you meant "caucasians" when writing "white" guys.
  7. Collusion does not have to be criminal..... but.... cooperation to deceive is collusion, like it or not.... If the co operation with A45 (person one) and Barr misleads the public.... collusion.
  8. I know what you mean. I mean, carbon dioxide is only 0.04% of the atmosphere, and yet there are so called "scientists" out there who claim it's essential to plant life. Obvious nonsense.
  9. Model, influencer, I think she's a scrounger. Or at least her parents are. They think the world should look after their little darling because she brings so much pleasure to others by living it up on a sunny beach in a bikini. Here's an idea jock, take care of your kids, sell your house and get her home. Obviously not a celebrity that's why she's only got a paltry 20,000. Waster child from skint parents.
  10. So a start would be Vietnam, how long do you get on entry, how much for visa to stay there, how much for long term rent, what's the food like, banks & atm's access, what sort of social life available. ???
  11. They immigration has this srupid new roles. May others should call the helpline or 1111 all the time things like this happèns.
  12. In other word..would be con artists Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  13. Yes you can still get a 30 day visa exempt entry that can be extended for 30 days at a immigration office.
  14. Maybe you've been away from the business a little bit too long. Do try and keep up: Gas turbine competition heats up Natural gas is still often described as “the fuel of the future”. If you are selling turbines for gas-fired power generation, it cannot feel that way. Sales of gas turbines have fallen sharply, under pressure from low-cost renewable energy, and are expected to remain weak for at least another couple of years. https://www.ft.com/content/bc315606-a0da-11e8-85da-eeb7a9ce36e4
  15. connda

Rain

In Lamphun province, all we got was the thunder and a bit of wind. The rain didn't catch up. Wish it would have as the haze around the Khun Tan mountains this morning was about as bad as it's been all burn season.
  16. It's a sad day for his family, RIP etc, but, he never took any others with him in this crash and had he been thrown out of the truck and killed, he would have ended up as charred ashes at the Wat funeral BBQ anyway. Downhill with tons of tapioca behind him, either driver, gear or brake failure?
  17. Not satisfied? What's he been doing about the road trauma for the past 4 years? NOTHING! No clues about what to do - end of lesson.
  18. Imagine a ham shank thinking he knows better than a Brit. ..just wonder if a certain ham shank has ever set foot on UK soil?????? Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  19. Long stretch of Yom River dries up in Phichit By The Nation A long section of the Yom River passing through tambon Rang Nok in Phichit’s Sam Ngam district has dried up, revealing a parched riverbed on Thursday. Full Story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1095791-long-stretch-of-yom-river-dries-up-in-phichit/
  20. I tink you hansum too mut ! yu lucky man hab sut gud girl. she take care yu an yu take care she.
  21. He's not his boss nor is Barr his personal attorney he is supposed to be the people's representative. Three branches of government separate but equal. Executive, legislative and judicial. Sent from my SM-J250F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  1. Load more activity