All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'm thinking and I have no evidence but I'm thinking tipping is going out of fashion with expats living in Asia Of course many are in fixed incomes and cannot tip all the time
  3. I believe that, after the fact, he went to "investigate" and found nothing amiss.
  4. i tip my massage lady as i usually return to her weekly..also any services i use often and they do good work..my mbike mech......waitstaff at the pub....
  5. If they aren't licensed, and just using liquid assets Trump already has at Schwab, why should it be allowed?
  6. There is nothing complex about it - nothing at all. The Met is scared to enforce the law. They have been entirely intimidated by the HAMAS supporters. They are cowardly, gutless, completely pathetic. To suggest that a man is likely to cause a breach of the peace for being "openly Jewish" is like something out of Monty Python's Flying Circus.
  7. It is a good initiative, but one bus every 30 minutes is not going to help many people.
  8. Israel is the tip of our spear with most Arab countries now in our coalition. Iran is the new North Korea but with near-nuclear capabilities and an open desire to use them. this isn't about keeping the peace anymore, we're halfway into a chess match with Iran (and Russia) with nuclear consequences. personally, I think it's brilliant that Israel and Ukraine are holding the wall for us. the least we can do is provide them sharpening stones
  9. I tip the same, zero. So glad we have another tipping thread.. Its been a week since the last !
  10. “… a FEW positive news…” reflects the poor English displayed in the content of this digital publication but I guess acceptable for most readers…??
  11. The mechanics of the issue based on Judge's (previously posted) 16 April order is that the Judge has basically approved the bond and AG James has to 'show cause' why it should not be accepted. Maybe Judge Engoron will change his mind Monday; maybe not.
  12. My feeling is that as long as there is $175 million in liquid assets available to the State as collateral, the bond will be approved. I think the AG wants to see proof that the money is there.
  13. He keeps bouncing back , must have the keys to multiple skeletons in closets!
  14. Only at food type places and usually I leave whatever the change is. Most situations , no, I don't tip.
  15. well it is up to them to provide it should the IO ask....i mean the guest doesnt have it.....not disagreeing...
  16. We need to check to see if any Trump fans who post here are missing. I haven't seen @illisdean since he invested in Truth Social.
  17. A heads up for you guys who have a woman with little or no interest in sex Effect of sildenafil on clitoral blood flow and sexual response in postmenopausal women with orgasmic dysfunction. + a Womanizer toy you might have a new go with your woman https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18589423/
  18. Typical commentary about our previous president. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
  19. Response: [quote] maysim SIM cards can be deliver within Australia only. However, if your device is compatible to eSIM, you can purchase a plan to us and choose eSIM as your preferred type of SIM. What is an eSIM? An eSIM is a digital SIM you can download onto a compatible phone, tablet or watch. Unlike a traditional plastic SIM that you physically insert into the SIM card slot on your device, an eSIM lets you quickly download, activate and connect your mobile phone number to a cellular network." [\quote] Not suitable for my requirements.
  20. The point is that your Dear Leader is not fit to serve as President of the United States.
  21. “Policeannounced their intention to summon Mai’s parents and relativesfor questioning at a later time.” first things first. They will interview the poor girls family…….when they get round to it. Sad state of affairs, no one is going to care about a 10 year old girl because she comes from a poor family. Why aren’t netizens up in arms? Because there is no video to drool over and the victim is a nobody. SMH. Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  1. Load more activity