BANGKOK 21 April 2019 19:18

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. An apt question, but not nearly as relevant as "Which immigration office(s) have you been using during your time here?"
  3. so nice to see as usual that EXPERTS keyboad warriors with theories are replying with fake info Qualifications of the Applicant/the Member The applicant/the Member must have and maintain to have following qualifications: 6.1 Not having been sentenced by a judgment to imprisonment in any countries except for an offence committed to negligence; 6.2 Not having been adjudicated bankrupt; 6.3 Not having been declared as a person of unsound mind, incompetence, or quasi-incompetence; 6.4 Being allowed to stay in Thailand in accordance with the immigration laws or any other related laws of Thailand; 6.5 Holding a foreign passport; and 6.6 All ages qualified. THAT IS ON THE ACTUAL application file 6.2 : so if you become bankrupt for whatever reason: your ELITE will be revoked
  4. I've said the same in a number of threads on this forum. Always falls on deaf ears. Brexiteers have no answer to that. Farage stirred it with the gullable racists/xenophobes/ nationalists. Cameron made a knee jerk reaction for fear of losing the next election to Labour by shipping votes to UKIP and here we are! As you say, if it weren't for Farage, Brexit would never have been discussed and we would all be living happily in bliss. What a plonker! The ultimate irony is that he's got a foreign name and a German wife.
  5. Shipping costs are some cents per bottle. Can you please stop trying to defend the price of Thai wine. When you here so long as you claim than you should know that the tax on wine is so high because of the lobbying of Singha and other breweries because they wanted no competition for their products. And maybe you know that for wine they use a very unfair method to determine the tax opposite to the method they use to tax the alcohol content of beer. Fact is wine costs here 3-4 times more than in western countries.
  6. Well I think we can rule out Jews, Buddhists Mormons, Hari Krishnas and Sikhs as committing these atrocities, suicide bombers does strongly suggest another group.
  7. Yes, opinion piece where you see that the Trump hating new York times is also giving a voice to conservatives.
  8. Remember the danes were " invited " to vote again by the corrupt eu jobsworths!! Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  9. Maybe he's the same as The Donald..somewhere in the family line??? Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  10. I would suggest such a vehicle would not be in the old banger class, and priced accordingly.
  11. Yeah. I think it will come down to finding the right fit. If the job is open to a non-NES, and they get an interview, they'll get a job offer. The person has top-notch credentials, legit U.S. grad school, a prestigious fellowship, and is fluent in two languages (117 TOEFL) and conversational in two others. The question is whether they'd accept the job. Maybe part-time corporate/business English classes.
  12. Agree- All the Embassies except 3 are still issuing income letters and the majority are not checking from source but looking at letters or other proof supplies by the applicant. The US and Australian Embassy could do the same but they refuse to do it. The majority of people are honest and try their best to follow the law. However, at times they are asked to provide items not normally required by the law. I would agree that this then feeds into the agent system- because surprise to no one -all the issues seem to go away once an agent is involved. If Big Joke or any other head wanted to stop the agent system- all they have to do is never waive the seasoning and require all applicants appear in person and present income proof.
  13. Well it's unknown; but one can guess. Somebody put out a contract on him. Thai prisons are a piece of piss if you have money; without money you're gonna suffer. Still, I always look on it as a learning experience - will definitely learn Thai if I'm in that environment; probably learn a lot about drugs as well..
  14. Where do you drink and work. In front of the TV with a bottle of Brown Ale watching Corrie while reading Correio da Manha (The Morning Mail) by the sound of things. In your area Sunderland, Gateshead, Darlington, Durham, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Stockton, Redcar and Cleveland, North Tyneside and South Tyneside, and Northumberland voted leave.
  15. You would be fine with a little Scoopy of Yamaha QBix... Maybe try one by renting for a week...
  16. At Boots in CM .. tube of imported sunblock only 750B !
  17. This is the guy who brags of 30 second assignations behind dumpsters? That's not even in the stratosphere. It's the dark side of the moon.
  18. No offense, but I think you need to learn a bit more about Thailand and the processes. Immigration are finicky temperamental people, but not that retentive for the most part for a 90 day check in as the person has left with in the given allotted window of time. It just rolls over from new fresh start after the person comes back. Now go to say 8 or 9 days and he or she might haver a problem but more than likely not.
  19. Lefty

Carryboy Dealer

That's the first place I looked. Lefty
  20. Have a good think..there cannot be any corruption in likes of UK and eu countries??? Remember blair..WMD..an utter sociopath and war criminal imo. Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  21. Don't disagree too much mate... Just wondering where you got the team news from ☺ One thing Young does bring is a bit of leadership and fight, but it's time for others to step up. I still don't think of Pogba in that mould but he might need to develop that side of his character.
  22. Normally in asean countries, once a vehicle was involved in a heavy accident with chassis integrity, the owner would just get rid cheaply the repaired vehicle after receiving it from the insurance company. A bent chassis will not ride well and safely.
  23. The militia and far right throws out terms like freedom, patriot, liberty. But it is all a hoax. As Ammon Bundy, a real patriot, and at one time militia leader says, "The vast majority seemed to hang on to what seemed like hate, and fear, and almost warmongering, and I don't want to associate myself with warmongers." And further on "The time we find ourselves in now that is closest found in history is Germany in the 1930s, and they had a leader that was loved, and it was the same kind of following," he said. "I don't want to say there is that extreme similarity, but it very well could go that way, and people just give up their thinking, their rights, and they give up their government because they were so willing to follow him." https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/salvadorhernandez/ammon-bundy-helped-bolster-the-militia-movement-now-hes
  24. Despite the start of the hysteria campaign by posters on here blaming one group or the other, at time of posting , no one has claimed responsibility , so no ones know who for sure, but for all of those poor people who have died then RIP. I suspect as usual, irrespective of the perpetrators of the many who died there will be Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and Muslims and all innocents. Not of course religion matters, they were all human beings, now dead due to the acts of the lunatic fringe who hang out in this world under many guises unfortunately. Sri Lanka is a lovely country with lovely people and I have visited there and worked with many throughout my life, but now they have just something else to rebuild from.
  1. Load more activity