All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. He was sick as a dog for the first 48hrs of his sentence then he seemed to perk up a bit 🤔
  3. Thoughts:- "I'd rather live my life with God and find out in the end there isnt, than live my life without God and find out in the end there is". "It doesnt cost and arm and a leg to give your heart to God with love, and you'll never be the same again" Thats not my promise but God's. What sort of a lfe lost in a wilderness do those live without at least some sort of god to guide them? A very good teacher appeared about 2000 years ago, probably the best, and whoever would follow their own ways in preference to His? well the choice is ours to go astray by not following Him, as surely is happening at every level in society AGAIN. Unfortunately, man made religions generally have caused so much division between and within:- Nations, Families and Religions. We've all heard :-"If all else fails read the instruction manual". So how about the "instruction manual for life", especially part 2? Billions have chosen it, so until something better comes along, watch that space.
  4. Thai Government Holds Seminar on E-Cigarette Dangers, Urges Vigilance at Educational Institutions in Bangkok By Kittisak Phalaharn Bangkok—At 9:00 AM, on March 28th, 2024, Dr. Puangpetch Chunlaid, the Minister attached to the Prime Minister’s Office and relevant agencies held a seminar on e-cigarette dangers to administrators of 437 educational institutions in Bangkok. Full story:
  5. HugoFastor Thailand currently has laws that regulate the use of cannabis, and there are currently no officially recognized cannabis cafes where you can consume cannabis products on-site. However, some establishments, such as cafes and bars, may offer smoking or vaping areas where cannabis products can be consumed. These places can provide a pleasant and relaxing atmosphere, although they may not officially allow the use of cannabis.
  6. Bangkok—At 9:00 AM, on March 28th, 2024, Dr. Puangpetch Chunlaid, the Minister attached to the Prime Minister’s Office and relevant agencies held a seminar on e-cigarette dangers to administrators of 437 educational institutions in Bangkok. Dr. Puangpetch publicly stated that e-cigarettes posed concerns in Thai society as they could easily be accessed by youths and minors. To successfully eradicate e-cigarettes, all sectors needed to integrate and join hands. Thai Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin issued an order to relevant agencies to tackle the e-cigarette problems as many guardians filed complaint reports to the Thai Office of the Consumer Protection Board. There were illegal e-cigarette sales in educational institutes and community areas, according to the complaints. By Kittisak Phalaharn Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-03-29 - Discover how Cigna Insurance can protect you with a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment. For more information on expat health insurance click here. Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  7. Yeah, like lets put it down south in the heavy muslim violent areas and keep our fingers crossed.
  8. I'm puzzled about the "rights" that refers to. If a gender has "rights" what "rights" do I as a male person have that are different from the "rights" of a female person? Are not the "rights" of humans applicable to both genders? Strange then that I lived so many years and never realised I had any "rights" at all, other than the "right" to pay taxes and be discriminated against in a divorce.
  9. In an ideal world they would be two completely different things but in the real world we live in now, there is quite often a bleeding and blending going on and I think a person would need to be clueless not to see that. In other words normal criticism of Israel government policies as you would criticize any other government, strongly opposing Netanyahu etc. as I do is clearly not Jew hating but unfortunately a lot of the more extreme Israel demonization rhetoric is very often obviously infected. You know it when you see it.
  10. Just like France, let's put it as far away as possible. I suggest the Golden triangle.
  11. More anti-brexit propaganda - they are NOT barred from Europe, they just need to change their passport
  12. Prayers is for you or the group you belong to, and prayers have an psychological effect on people. Prayers also creates bonds, routines, dicipline, ,,,,,, hope, and you form your brain to achive goals All religions and cultures practice praying for themselves and others. Cant say I pray much in my life, but I do some self reflection, and talking to my self, and also manifest goals, short and long terms.
  13. Chiang Mai Hotel Bookings at 30% as Air Pollution Concerns Loom; Hopes for Songkran Boost By Kittisak Phalaharn Chiang Mai—On March 27th, 2024, Mrs. La-iad Bungsrithong, the Northern Thai Hotels Association advisor, publicly revealed that the statistics of hotel bookings in Chiang Mai were only 30% full compared to the start of April from the previous year, 2023. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1323561-chiang-mai-hotel-bookings-at-30-as-air-pollution-concerns-loom-hopes-for-songkran-boost/
  14. My brother’s daughter’s husband works in a pickle factory and he says EV’s are a scam, so did the man in the pub.
  15. Chiang Mai—On March 27th, 2024, Mrs. La-iad Bungsrithong, the Northern Thai Hotels Association advisor, publicly revealed that the statistics of hotel bookings in Chiang Mai were only 30% full compared to the start of April from the previous year, 2023. However, it was expected that the occupancy number would surge back to 70% during the Songkran Festival. In Chiang Mai, La-iad publicly stated the water play would be from April 13th to 15th, however, like other provinces, some areas would be designated to start the water play from April 1st onward. During this time of the year in Chiang Mai, many tourists choose to visit tropical islands like Koh Samui as Chiang Mai is a destination for those who want to appreciate a cool winter. Moreover, Chiang Mai is currently facing air pollution at a concerning level, and hopefully, in April, more tourists would visit Chiang Mai if PM 2.5 problems are alleviated, said La-iad. By Kittisak Phalaharn Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-03-29 - Discover how Cigna Insurance can protect you with a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment. For more information on expat health insurance click here. Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  16. IMO there is nothing to consider. If a person is born with male chromosomes they are of the male gender, and visa versa. The question of whether they can live like the opposite gender is a different matter and so far that is accepted by most, in western countries. I doubt they'd try it in Afghanistan though.
  17. I don’t believe it will be his last post Tit
  18. rwill

Allergies

Most pharmacies carry allergy eye drops. Antazallerge is one of them. There are other brands too. I've been having some eye allergy problems the last few weeks too. I live in Ratchaburi. There are a lot of those trees with yellow flowers in bloom right now. It could be pollen from those. All the burning right now doesn't help either.
  19. Koh Samui Experiences Tourism Surge: Fully Booked Flights and Hotels Amid Summer Season By Kittisak Phalaharn Surat Thani—On March 27th, 2024, Koh Samui local media reported a large number of foreign tourists flocking to Koh Samui, Surat Thani. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1323560-koh-samui-experiences-tourism-surge-fully-booked-flights-and-hotels-amid-summer-season/
  20. It is a good reason if your wife is more happy living close to her family. We live not far away of same reasons, and a good base for travelling north and south, where Loi Chiang Khan is a nice destination or Phetchabun for shorter journeys. Still not a place I want to spend when getting older, and make plan for after 70 years. It is dam hot here.
  21. Surat Thani—On March 27th, 2024, Koh Samui local media reported a large number of foreign tourists flocking to Koh Samui, Surat Thani. It was reported that Bangkok Airways was fully booked for 43 flights in March and it was estimated that more than 4,500 individuals visited Koh Samui daily. According to Koh Samui local media, a majority of tourists visit Koh Samui for relaxation during the summer in Thailand. Chaweng Beach, a popular beach destination for foreign tourists, has many activities available such as sunbathing, water sports, and other cooling activities. However, since the summer in Thailand was typically scorching, many hotels on Koh Samui were fully booked until the last day of the Songkran Festival in April, generating massive income for locals, according to Koh Samui local media. By Kittisak Phalaharn Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-03-29 - Discover how Cigna Insurance can protect you with a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment. For more information on expat health insurance click here. Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  22. Not sure the two are similar in the slightest....... Slippery road we are on, difficult corks to put back in the bottle.
  1. Load more activity