All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Can these Russkies get one month extensions on those entries in Thailand?
  3. We get ours from Kamthieng Garden market. There is a shop close to Lotus's and the big fish shop that sells them.
  4. Ahhhh good old Tommy, turns up like a turd on a birthday cake, trying to stir up trouble. Got off on a technicality. The same and exact trouble that the "obviously Jewish" guy was trying to create, but he avoided arrest.
  5. Totally agree. Somehow they have made anti-semitism fashionable. Incredibly dangerous.
  6. But the question is …why in the hell would they want to?? Of course Russia will give them free visa travel , every Thai person I talk to tell me all the time , they want to visit Russia 😂 Also the Chinese have been leaving in their droves after the terrorist attack in Moscow but a lot also leave because of blatant racism . This Sri Lankan story coming to light adds up tbf
  7. A very misleading video. The majority of people staying on annual retirement extensions year after year never got an O-A "retirement" visa at all! They started either with an O visa obtained abroad or via a conversion to an O visa at a Thai immigration office in Thailand. Health insurance requirement? Only if you started with an O-A. Not if you started with an O. Also the financial requirements suggest to uninformed people that you need BOTH the 800K in the bank AND the 65K baht income. Nope. One OR the other. Also the combo method is mentioned but the video fails to mention that many offices won't process them for extensions.
  8. Less influence by governmental goons who have not the slightest clue what they are talking about and Bob's your uncle!
  9. Don't get blended, the photo does not show a congregation of idiots but a congregation of dangerous, self-centered men out for the hunt of whatever money and power they can get. The real script of their "digital wallet" business will surface sooner or later - get ready for a big surprise. The uncles and grannies in Isan have not the slightest clue, where this money comes from but that is irrelevant; the Bangkokian taxpayers might be advised that it is their money going out the window straight into some selected few pockets. Governmentally approved highway robbery? We'll see .......
  10. War is ugly, but European politicians love it, especially the Brits. I see only pain in the future. We need to get rid of these warmongering scum as our leaders, if there is to be a happy life for our kids and grandkids. Vote for peacemakers not warmongers.
  11. oh look another troll or trumper added to the mix..with 50 posts......welcome...so much for the new merger.......btw still waiting on YOUR link/source I think im reminding myself why i stopped post on these forums.........havent reached the levels of grievanced grumpy grandpas that likes things back in the ole days...aka 1950s...... thoughts n prayers with your sexual abusing treasonous false prophet.....weak mind are easily misled....guess i should blame myself trying to argue with trolls....and clickbait forums...SMH
  12. That's the first part that made my jaw dropped. It then dropped some more when later in the report it mentions that the case was dismissed by another court, which only resulted in his sentence being reduced? WTAF. So we've learned two bizarre things: 1) rape penalties are ridiculously light and 2) you can have a case dismissed but remain in prison.
  13. What a tool, everyone knows that you cannot sell drugs in Thailand. Drug dealing is an occupation that is reserved for Thai police nationals only
  14. Actually it is serious, it is symbolic.......you aren't coming back! This probably was not done lightly.
  15. I did all the calculations; a single house with a 8x4 swimming pool (i.e. a pump running 2 x 1 hour/daily) and comfy air temperatures by state-of-the-art inverter units cannot be fed with solar power to reach a breakeven point. Even if the swimming pool pump works on-grid only (i.e. no sun = no electricity), you still cannot make ends meet and hence it is with the money-greedy government to do its home work on the taxation of solar power equipment imports. All this is of course a big joke considering the fact, that we live in a country with 250+ sunshine days a year while in frozen Europe with not even half the solar power they manage to run the latter with efficiency and profitability of the equipment owner - go back and do your home work!
  16. To those who are foaming at the mouth right now.. This is actually a step-down from the previous arrangement, from 90 to 60 days. And limited in time to only 31. July this year. Look at the bright side of things people. Have a nice day!
  17. So, billions of dollars of aid are being sent to Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan. What's happening ? Tax-payers dollars in America used for foreign aid. The aid is not actually about buying food, and giving it to Africans and others, for free. The aid is about buying military hardware from US companies, and selling it at a subsidised price to Israel and Taiwan. And give it to Ukraine. Why on earth is Taiwan getting weapons, subsidised by US tax-payers ? As for Israel, all of us know, Israel has got the latest weapons from America, because it's being paid for by Americans. No way can Israel afford all the weaponry they get from America.
  18. I have a marriage extension (from Jomtien) that expires in November 2024. I used the 400k deposit method to meet the financial requirement. I have done this a couple times already. For my next extension in November, I would like to change to the THB40,000 per month deposit from a foreign bank. Question: in this situation, how many months would the 40k monthly deposit need to be made in order to qualify for the monthly deposit method? Would it still need to be 12 months?
  1. Load more activity