All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Can't give you anymore money because illigal immigrants are very expensive for the budget. You may be a British national but you are a lesser person to those who aren't and have got a leaky boat to the Isles. It's a very, very sad world.
  3. I’ve noticed this pattern myself. They let their hunger pains dictate if they will stamp your visa or not. Best to come back after lunch.
  4. I think 2000. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frozen_state_pension Yet the main article states, Are we in the year 2070, by god I'm aging better than I thought.
  5. It is the Palestinians who are trying to wipe out the Jews and steal their land . That is in the present ,Today , not from some book from 3000 years ago . This war is about what is happening today , its not about the Bible
  6. I could be wrong, but very often a majority of problems are caused mainly by female immigration staff. But I feel bad saying this as it sounds sexist and I am absolutely not one of those.
  7. Do you believe demonstrators should be allowed to block pedestrian and or vehicular traffic, physically of verbally harass people, shout down speakers they do not agree with, and block common areas?
  8. She hit him twice first, being assaulted is not "Being a tad upset". I as most detest men hitting woman but if a woman is going to throw down and attack someone then expect equal in return.
  9. 555 You asked and didn't like the answer, bless you, please don't breed...
  10. Another careless or reckless biker ? Another idiotic farang couple thinking no end of themselves and thinking they can dodge and manage in the reckless and chaotic Thai roads with some fancy car, perhaps rented to show for a week ? Hard to say. Nobody can really tell for either side. Hope the bike fellow recovers fast. p.s. always have a dashcam in Thailand and even better, always be ready to film when dealing with any administratif person behind à counter should it be a bank, immigration or whatever. There seems to be lot of social anger against all farangs who come over, with some social media exhibitionnists loving to flashing their fancy hires cars, money and clothes.
  11. cant find anything to back what you said about canada. link please.
  12. I have a question Why don't you state the subject matter in the title? Then those not interested in it need not click on it! Like me for example
  13. We know they is no money in the pot, but as for paying taxes, like most Brits living out of they own country and have been paying the NI tax for 35 years, so surly they should be able to get the increase. Note, with the triple lock coming into force in the UK pensions have gone up, but more than one person has said it is now going beyond they 12000 GBP personnel allowance, and they are saying they could well be having to pay tax, after paying tax they could be down more money than before the increase.
  14. Then maybe you should be a little more honest in your claims
  15. You wonder if Thailand knows that Britons claim what? There is a semi-colon after the phrase "in the frozen list".
  16. Unless they do find evidence and shut the place down which also happens.
  17. Does it have wi-fi control so that you can run the unit now and then when you are away during the hot summer months of Thailand ? When absent for many months, always a good idea to turn it on now and then to keep it in shape and also to air the place and reduce humidity. Of course if you have somebody of trust to come over, that's fine, But as I personnaly don't feel confortable to let Tom-Dick-Harry or Somchai come over to my place when I am not there, I prefer to have a wifi enabled unit and to check it via CCTV that costs around 1800 THB for a small table unit that can tilt-pan-zoom.
  18. In Thailand nowadays you can cash bitcoin easily, P2P. I wonder if there's any way the government can keep track of cryptocurrency transactions?
  19. Yes because it’s a shakedown. Nobody actually cares if you are legal or if they can see it or not. Anything to get you to cough up dough. That’s why I’ll never pay. See we have things like seatbelts and license plate lamps cops can shake you down with back home. For obvious reasons, here they do t have that. So they use the one universal method they have: car tax. But yes the good part is if you have it up to date cops don’t have too much leverage here short of their stupid speed “radar” traps where they dont even take radar they just tell you that you were over.
  20. Walking Street is one street in Thailand - no one has said there is no prostitution in Thailand.
  1. Load more activity