All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yes it's likely allergies, and and it's likely due to the horrific air quality that we've been experiencing for the last several months. I experienced something similar in Los Angeles many years ago, went to a very good doctor, he did a series of chest x-rays, blood panels, and many other tests all of which came back negative. I thought I was suffering from lung disease, as my symptoms were of a respiratory nature. He told me that I had simply developed an allergy to pollution, and that over the course of a lifetime we develop allergies. Millions of people throughout Thailand are having enormous problems due to the air quality, which the authorities seem to have absolutely no interest in doing anything about. One of the few things we can do to protect ourselves is to buy very high quality, very high-end air filters for use within the house.
  3. A lost album, almost... 50 years ago. Like.... Yesterday.... Almost.
  4. Of course he hasn't been ill, this entire thing has been staged, and it's has been created only for the most naive amongst us. The vast majority understand exactly what's been going on, a deal was cut between the Army and PT to allow the Army to steal the election and install PT as the non-democratically appointed administrator, with the Army pulling all the strings, again. And in exchange Toxic Thaksin was given total immunity. It's likely a deal was also cut for his daughter, and it's just a matter of time until she returns.
  5. Coming soon!! Radiation resistant Amulets!! will save you from radiation and exposure! 😀👻👻👻💥💥💥🔥
  6. Sorta like probably almost any business private or govt, "agents" find ways to bend the rules it seems. And, there always seem to be customers willing to hire those agents.
  7. Arrest the monkeys, charge them with unnecessary aggression and bad behavior, these monkeys are even worse than the foreigners, we must wrestle control of the monkeys.
  8. Posts contravening community standards have been removed
  9. I know she said she wanted to travel around, and to visit Hawaii. Not sure beyond that. Do they ask how long you plan to travel for? I'll ask her later.
  10. He means the use of a Thai company to circumvent laws prohibiting foreign ownership is illegal. He recommends only purchasing a condo that does not need to be owned by a Thai company. The condos owned by Thai companies most likely already had/have a 49% foreigner ownership.
  11. We still got a HARD WAY to go..... Hard Days are ahead. I know it.
  12. If they could do one in two months I might, but I think the turnaround on those is over a year.
  13. AOT Opens Grab Taxi Service at Suvarnabhumi Airport to Provide More Convenient, Fast and Safe Travel Options for Passengers File photo Bangkok, Thailand – March 28, 2024 – Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited (AOT) has partnered with GrabTaxi (Thailand) Co., Ltd. to open a Grab service center at Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK). Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1323554-aot-opens-grab-taxi-service-at-suvarnabhumi-to-provide-more-convenient-travel-options/
  14. Bangkok, Thailand – March 28, 2024 – Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited (AOT) has partnered with GrabTaxi (Thailand) Co., Ltd. to open a Grab service center at Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK). The center will provide information, assistance, and a pick-up point for passengers and users of the Grab application. Dr. Kitipong Kitimanawat, President of AOT, said that the opening of the Grab service center is in line with the government's policy to promote Thailand's airports to be among the top 20 in the world. He said that AOT is committed to providing convenient, fast, and safe transportation options for passengers. Ms. Methinee Anwarakul, Assistant Managing Director for Passenger Business and Driver Partner Management, Grab Thailand, said that Grab is pleased to partner with AOT to provide its services at Suvarnabhumi Airport. She said that Grab is committed to providing a safe and reliable transportation option for passengers. The Grab service center is located on the first floor of the passenger terminal, Gate 4. It is open 24 hours a day. Passengers can use the Grab application to call a Grab taxi, Grab car, or Just Grab. They can then pick up their ride at the designated pick-up point. AOT plans to expand the Grab service to other airports in its network in the future**. airportthai.co.th
  15. You know it's true.... Why was I born?.... Anyway? Any thoughts? Gamma
  16. Is anyone other than those who have a vested interest or brain-dead, surprised?
  17. Over 600 baht? These kids need something more meaningful to do.....
  18. Yes a lot , i got two tickets in Chumphon and one in Lampang
  19. When the little ghosts run off to join the underground economy in Japan who employs and pays them. Thai people?
  1. Load more activity