All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. My company is relocating from Vietnam to Thailand for work. As the title said, I have a Non-O + 1 year extension based on retirement valid until June 2024 in Thailand. The BOI agent asked me to cancel my Non O as soon as I will be back to Thailand in order to proceed Non B application at the Thai Embassy in Vietnam. I am travelling frequently (mostly every week) between the 2 countries). My question is: how do you cancel Non O / extension?
  3. I wouldn't call it genocide. I think mass murder is a more appropriate term.
  4. Some years ago the BMA placed garbage bins in several busy locations. They were all stolen within 24 hours.
  5. Really? The article linked to this tweet from the Israeli Government Spokesperson
  6. No, it's probably because you're growing more petals.
  7. No it doesn't.. And yes, the age of COVID deaths in the UK and elsewhere has been periodically reported, including in posts here on this forum. But none of that changes the fact that older people who die from COVID, on average, would have otherwise had years left to live, because those who actually survive into their 70s and 80s (absent COVID) have longer life expectancies on average than the overall population averages at large. But, it is a common claim that COVID deniers make it order to falsely minimize the impact of the pandemic. Average Covid-19 victim dies years before they otherwise would What was claimed The average age of Covid-19 deaths is higher than the average life expectancy, which means that people who get Covid live longer. Our verdict This isn’t how life expectancy works. Life expectancy is an average, pulled down by people who die young. As you age, your life expectancy increases. People dying from Covid-19 lose about a decade of life on average. https://fullfact.org/news/boris-johnson-whatsapp-covid-life-expectancy-cummings/
  8. Jeez how long does it take to repair a seat, take out a defected seat, take to a workshop for repair, I'd bet a M/C mechanic could fix them. One spare seat as a replacement.
  9. Maybe Thais will learn that in 50 or 100 years, maybe never. Do you want to wait until they learned to drive properly? Or accept reality that they don't do this here and now.
  10. This is a very important post in my opinion. It is very difficult to argue with someone who has owned and lived with all the cars being compared in a segment. EV Haters love to criticize EVs and EV owners, why is that you never see EV owners hanging out on Diesel Truck threads? They probably have better things to do with their time than spewing angry vitriol.
  11. The majority on this forum whinge constantly about Thailand having a military government. You seem to think the younger element, probably the most vocal, would have no problem being in Vietnam. I went to Sa Pa, Halong Bay and Hanoi in March,all had good points but wouldn't want to live there, bit the same with HCMC, ok for a holiday.
  12. There was a comment by a member in a recent thread on how Thailand ignores sexual violence, especially against females and minors, because it's 'in their culture'.
  13. That's a totally BS article. Nobody (govt's) is supporting terrorists, nobody is supporting Islamic extremists. But what happens is that Israel is starting a war against Gaza strip, not only against Hamas, including innocent women and children. Israel is torturing them by stopping water, medical and any sort of humanitarian aid. This will murder many more Palestinians. 30.000 is not enough? Israel misuse the right to defend their state. And this causes the outrage. The Palestinians got an equal right to live in peace. There is no superior religion or state who got rights to order them how to live (in poverty!). In the last week's many state leaders are very concerned about the atrocities against Palestinians in Gaza. Even US is walking back a bit.🙏
  14. Why do some foreigners in Thailand still pretend the traffic rules from "home" apply? What he did was just stupid. As a rider of a bicycle or motorcycle it is a bad idea to try with a bus who is stronger. Don't do it! It doesn't matter who is wrong or who is right. Just don't do it!
  15. Many British and American citizens are denied opening or even maintaining a bank in their homelands because of their chosen 'immigration status'.
  16. and you ignore the reason for October 7. I have a rule that people that make personal insults against me go to ignore, so bye bye.
  17. Yes Ruzzian tanks are very busy! Putin winning yet? Horrifying to some i guess. I am going to ignore this topic for awhile again,for a few reasons. Go Ukraine!!!!!!
  18. farce farce farce. place is a farce. laughing stock farce. farcical, comical, 5 star farce. I don't even smoke weed but I'll be at the protests. bob.
  19. And most of them are probably proxy accounts for those who can't.
  20. Obviously not for dodgy Slavic and eastern Mediterranean types with bulging wallets who are dodging the conflict zones and laundering their 'investments'.
  21. If I were to make a bet that the actual night of the contest is going to be a mess, I don't think I'd get any takers.
  22. Travelling too fast for the conditions and lack of seat belts being worn Nothing unusual
  23. It's causing a shortage of murderers of the unborn you mean... good things are happening.
  24. yes, they're fed up of all that in the US and getting away from it !
  25. I guess it was mentioned already. It might be difficult to sell for a reasonable price in a reasonable time frame. I.e. in the building where I live are the same units for sale since many years, some of them for reasonable prices. It seems only few people are interested at all to buy. Probably there are just so many condominiums for sale and there are not enough buyers for all of them (maybe in general or maybe only in specific areas). I have not enough experience, but I would guess if you want to sell for a decent price, don't assume this will be done within a couple of months.
  1. Load more activity