All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. If you were forced to pick one person of the two I am sure that Trump would be the loser like he was in the last election. No one wants a Trump baby or child IMO. Trump is the best weapon the dictators of the world have ever imagined. Truly one of the five most dangerous people on the planet Earth.
  3. I was there for three years then I lost my elder sister to cancer. I have chosen to move closer to my 79yo parents.
  4. Too boring to read such a long post. I could have died by the time I had finished reading itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  5. So, the right is trying to overthrow democracy by attacking the Capitol with broomsticks, during a demonstration that per the left's own definition, was mostly peaceful. While the left supports democracy by baring candidates from ballots, shutting down free speech, defying the Supreme Court, circumventing congress to enact regulations, mail-in ballots and prosecuting the leading oppositions with frivolous charges timed specifically for the election cycle. Got it.
  6. All dependes when and if it goes to court. A case like this can take long time before come up
  7. An off-topic post relating to the U.S. has been removed. The AZ vaccine was never approved or used in the U.S., and the thread topic here is entirely about the AZ vaccine's use in the U.K.
  8. My sister just bought a place about 70 minutes outside of Toronto (Caledonia Ontario). 700 grand for half of a duplex. Or, you can rent a similar place on the street for $3,300 a month. Want a detached property in the same neighbourhood? 900k, on a frontage of 33ft, property depth 92 feet. And 6,000 a year in property tax.
  9. First of all im no expert, but im a big fan of Guinness. For my taste, Viva Cafe at suk soi 8 is always good.
  10. I was talking about lefty calling me names, not Trump. And I said it was typical, because leftists are rarely able to formulate an argument, so their responses are always name calling and or posting links to stuff they have not read nor likely would not understand if they did.
  11. It is part of why I left the States. 24/7 bombardment of meds, health insurance and how to sue people everywhere you look everywhere you go. If you don't take meds you will die! You will lose everything if you step outside your house without health insurance! Somebody looked at you? You can sue them! Contact a lawyer now! My younger brother is on about 17 different meds a day that I doubt he even needs.
  12. Go into your router settings and it should show you. On some models it's possible to set limits and adjust the measurment period to tie in with the billing period etc.
  13. Same as me I use AIS on my mobile speed is good, but my mobile is fairly new, so speed is good. But if you look at the AIS website, like I did, I could not find my 1800-baht one year package, it should be *777*7329#
  14. i have 2 thermometers in my Pratumnak condo, 31+ early afternoon, max of 32.2 by late afternoon, cools to around 31.5 around 6pm when the AC gets turned on
  15. The 50 some plaintiffs here who are claiming injury from the AZ vaccine are entitled to their day in court. And if their injuries are proven to be related to the vaccines they received, then they should be entitled to just compensation under the law. Any such death or injury is tragic and regrettable. But despite all the nonsense from anti-vaxers, virtually any medication or treatment taken -- even the ones we use every day in life -- have the potential for causing rare or very rare and potentially serious side effects. (Listen to the side effects warnings on virtually any drug medication commercial you see on TV.) But those medicines are still licensed and used, because they're needed, and the benefits far outweigh the risks. In this instance, we're talking about 50+ plaintiffs out of about 50 MILLION AstraZeneca vaccine doses administered in the U.K., and COVID vaccines in total in the U.K. having been credited with saving some 400,000 lives during the pandemic. (sources for all cited above in prior posts in this thread). That's literally the definition of rare, very rare.
  16. Ice-cream is broken down primarily by flavour, texture and over-run (simply put, air) Cheap ice-cream will have a lot more overrun where as premium ice-cream such as Haggen Daz has a left less air and more of the premium ingredients. Walls is crap, always has been. Swensens I would put as middle groumd
  17. Lol people who think like you are the most funny of all, and the first to die when such things take over for the worst too. Do you really lack the entire existence of imagination, to not understand, that what you are offered, even at paid services, is like 0.01% of the capacity it has, with companies or government agencies, that use it at what it is really capable of, today already? Not to mention it progresses faster than we did as humans, it's like 1 year for AI to do 20 human years in development over the entire population. You should fear it even more, being the way you are. You are one of those people who is like skeptical by ignorance and not believing in it, to then realize, you were dating a AI girl for monthly subscription, since 2 years. And that is even a innocent example of what will be daily in 2025/2026. Many posts here are already AI and nobody even realizes it. Just to give you an idea, if i feed an AI with all the posts here, and then tell it to find different characters and types, and tell it to start playing like one, you would really have no idea at all. If i then hook that to residence proxies, the mods would never even know. Nobody would, only me. In today's reality it is very clumsy, as you kind of need to have a programmer background, to understand how to ask things. It won't be like that forever. Also the front-end GUI kind of thnings like ChatGPT for consumers, is a joke already, compared to what is available for those who understand and use Tech. And ChatGPT is not a joke at all, it can do seriously endless things, it is just the lazy humans, who dislike change, and fear losing work, who not use it yet. The result is a less and less smart human population, and a more and more smart AI population, to then basically have what Netflix tells you; a few big companies or a global government, or both, owning and ruling all. Telling you what to do. It is: learn to program or be programmed. Guess that's why they don't even teach it properly at the most expensive schools. Most academics barely know.
  18. When you reach 80 then you are 'entitled' to claim the age factor!
  19. Seems like most of the problems in his threads have been down to his own gross buffoonery.
  20. Not an issue at all using my USAA debit card on Lazada - any canceled order payment is returned to US bank account within a day or two. Shopee does not accept foreign cards and stopped direct bank transfers so have not used since that happened several years ago.
  1. Load more activity