All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. AND... according to one poster... even the underage girls know what they are doing so it's not human trafficking.
  3. * § 17–152. Conspiracy to promote or prevent election Any two or more persons who conspire to promote or prevent the election of any person to a public office by unlaw- ful means and which conspiracy is acted upon by one or more of the parties thereto, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor. (L.1976, c. 233 , § 1.) * As posted above the statute refers to "unlawful means" but it does not say what constitutes 'unlawful means'. I decided to try to find out in all the other previous prosecutions of the statute, since that statute dates from 1976, what constituted "unlawful" means. But I could not. As best as can be determined even by lawyers with years' experience prosecuting election violations in NY State, that statute has NEVER been prosecuted so there is no trail of what constitutes "unlawful means". So even though Judge Merchan in a ruling has said that the statute is applicable as a possible (an)other crime, they first have to justify without precedent what constitutes "unlawful means". In other words they would be using a 2 part if-then statute to justify a two part if-then statute. Or as one NY State election lawyer put it: Crimes, within crimes, within crimes. * https://elections.ny.gov/system/files/documents/2024/04/508_ny-election-law-2024-edition_0.pdf STATE OF NEW YORK 2024 ELECTION LAW
  4. This is your economic leader... "The U.S. government can't go bankrupt, because we can print our own money," Bernstein says in the video. He was then asked by the interviewer, "Like you said, they print the dollar, so why does the government even borrow?" Bernstein's reply seems to indicate uncertainty – at best – about monetary policy. "Again, some of this stuff gets – some of the language and concepts are just confusing. The government definitely prints money, and it definitely lends that money by selling bonds. Is that what they do? They sell bonds, yeah, they sell bonds. Right? Since they sell bonds, and people buy the bonds, and lend them the money," Bernstein replied.
  5. Not really. Most of my life is productive and I live happily with my longtime girlfriend. Sometimes I visit a couple of bars and I look at sexy girls, and maybe I buy them a drink or two. I don't remember any of them telling me they don't want the drinks and they don't want to be touched. Most want more action and more money. And they pretend to like me. That's their job. Many men, including me, like to see pretty young girls, and they don't care about old women. And many men accept that 99% of girls are not really interested in "old men" - and anybody over 40 is old in the eyes of a 20-year-old. Old men who are strong and win fights and all that are still old men. So, from their point of view there won't be much difference between you and me - even if you think they admire your old strong body.
  6. The only property damage I've seen on tv news was caused by thuggish cops. The protestors were not damaging anything but grass. The cops will come to regret behaving badly, I hope.
  7. I don't believe a Thai can effectively gift any type of property to a non-Thai, even inheritance of property requires the foreigner sell it within one year.
  8. Why? I don't think he is any "wing". IMO he just does whatever he wants to, and labels don't apply. Apparently he used to be a democrat and I think he only joined the GOP to be a candidate ( I could be wrong on that ).
  9. Is that because men are wising up and not falling into the "marriage trap" so much anymore?
  10. Not this boomer. Everything I have I did hard graft for. I worked like a dog to get enough to have a decent life For a year in London I worked 3 weekends in a row and had one off before working every day for another month. Only stopped because the law changed and couldn't do it any more. I even got a bonus from the agency as I made them so much. Even when I became permanent staff sometimes I had to get up at 5 am to be able to get to work when I had to travel to a satellite hospital. However, the idea of existing on the dole was never attractive. My first job on a dairy farm I worked 84 hours a week for a pittance.
  11. I guess even if he would admit under oath to every charge in every case and even if they would think he told the truth and he did the crimes, they still would want him to be their president. I am sure many of them are stupid, but even then, I guess the majority of MAGAs have an idea that he is lying and that he committed crimes in his life. They just don't care.
  12. link please for that price, the cheapest i can see is 1690 for 12 months
  13. The biggest threat to Europe is Viktor Orban and the other ultra right losers that are pursuing the same ultra conservative autocratic policies. Notice how I didn't mention Trump? I probably should have.
  14. "Well, Trump was actually already president for 4 years and his policies bore no resemblance to those of Hitler, so this makes no sense. In fact, with the Abraham Accords, he made some progress towards peace in the Middle East, which was definitely not high on Hitler’s agenda."... Elon Musk.
  15. I agree, but the thought of spending time in a Thai jail prevented me from doing anything to my wife. She knew all the buttons to push to get me irate. Her sister was as bad. The last trip we did together she told my wife that she didn't want to go anywhere with me again and I retorted that that would make me very happy.
  16. It can be if people will stop, or better yet, the government will not allow the habit and practice of crop burnings, what other farmers in other countries are doing? go learn from them...
  17. Obviously he has a mental condition. Perhaps caused by use of steroids. Locking him up isn't a solution, but he needs some sort of help which he is unlikely to get in Thailand. Not saying he should be let off, but just spending time in jail won't cure him. As for his girlfriend, she probably knew he had a problem but stayed with him for the money. It's not uncommon for women to stay with bad men, sadly. My wife used to wind me up to the point I had to go for a long walk to calm down, and once I resorted to hitting my head on a door to prevent me doing something I'd regret. I'm a zillion times better off for having divorced her. If all Thai women are like her I'm not surprised so many Thai guys beat them up.
  18. You have to have watched 'Fawlty Towers' to understand that one
  1. Load more activity