All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. ASEANNOW joins The Thaiger in strategic acquisition to expand digital reach in Thailand ASEANNOW, Thailand’s largest English language forum and a major English language news publisher, has been acquired by The Thaiger from Choice Group Asia Co., Ltd. This acquisition aligns with The Thaiger’s strategic initiative to broaden its influence and capabilities in English-language digital publishing across Thailand. Full Story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325398-aseannow-joins-the-thaiger-in-strategic-acquisition-to-expand-digital-reach-in-thailand/
  3. I'd go with a sheetrock screw, a screwdriver for the screw and a pair of pliers to pull it out. Mostly because that works, and I have those 3 items to hand. To get fancy, I'd use an electric screwdriver. Sheetrock screws start better than wood screws in cork.
  4. Screw a screw through the cork, then pull on the screw head with a pair of pliers...🤗
  5. What I learned from reading this is it gives me a headache.... How people can sit in a office all day reading piles of pages of this legalese I will never know...
  6. Show me your posts where you disbelieved earlier, similar sized polls showing Trump in the lead.
  7. West end had a fair amount of lightning, some thunder, and net result of about 12 drops of rain (Nimman to Sirimangkalajarn area). More!
  8. yessir . when confinements and strong mandates put many humans on a downward spiral , it was for others the dream they had always ( well, since early fantasies of fame and power ) hoped for. Locked in prisoners with nothing to do but cruise the forums looking for a creative outlet for their meaningless existence . ooooops , a bit harsh there Rumie . And so . the explosion of online shopping and home delivery gave a certain group of closet warriors the greatest gift of all . Freedom ! That's right , the freedom to not have to compete in the real games of life , where honor and respect are gained by deeds performed with one's unique set of abilities and dangjai ( nah, don't learn thai . pfffttt ) . "rumak, what you goin on about ? mate . " ........ "sorry, what was the topic again ? .... these CM pm2's are doin a number on me "
  9. A permission of stay is only given to pp expiry. Provide more details of your situation for more detailed advice. Are you currently in Thailand. What type of extension are you asking about etc
  10. ASEANNOW, Thailand’s largest English language forum and a major English language news publisher, has been acquired by The Thaiger from Choice Group Asia Co., Ltd. This acquisition aligns with The Thaiger’s strategic initiative to broaden its influence and capabilities in English-language digital publishing across Thailand. ASEANNOW, renowned for its robust community and significant presence in the digital news realm, will join forces with The Thaiger, which currently boasts over 3 million monthly users. This merger elevates the combined platform to the forefront of English-language digital publishing in Thailand, with a combined reach of approximately 5 million monthly users, surpassing all other major English-language publishers in Thailand. Darren Lyons, CEO of The Thaiger, expressed his enthusiasm for the acquisition: “We have long admired ASEANNOW for its community engagement and extensive reach within Thailand. This acquisition is a pivotal part of our strategy to enhance our digital presence and offer more comprehensive content to a wider audience. We are excited to integrate ASEANNOW’s strengths with our own and anticipate this addition will provide substantial growth opportunities for both entities.” George Anderssen, COO at ASEANNOW, also commented on the strategic benefits of the acquisition: “The integration of ASEANNOW into The Thaiger’s portfolio not only expands our audience but also reinforces our capacity to innovate and improve our content delivery. It is a promising development for the future of both platforms.” The Thaiger affirms its commitment to maintaining the integrity of ASEANNOW’s operations, including retaining its dedicated staff and moderators. Plans are already underway to enhance the technical infrastructure, improve content offerings, and expand into new multimedia ventures to ensure the continued growth and engagement of the ASEANNOW community. For more details on the combination of the two companies, check out this video interview with Darren and George. By Thaiger
  11. I didnt read it all. I have had better things today to do.
  12. I agree that the deaths in Koh Tao are suspicious. There aren't enough of them. With over 20,000 tourists plus per month, widespread boozing plus a few chemical additives, I'd expect a lot more to be dropping dead. What are the authorities doing right? Perhaps the buckets are watered down I think we should be told.
  13. My experience in this situation is that an extension will/can be granted up until the date of expiry of current passport. That was a change from when an annual extension was granted as per norm and it required a transfer to new passport. That now does not happen. The renewal of extension to be stamped into new passport is done as per any annual extension and at same cost regardless of if previous extension was granted for maybe 2 months before passport expiry date.
  14. Air pump cork remover should work. Can buy online if can’t find one locally. Good for old / brittle corks. Good luck!
  15. Now's your chance, she's all yours, remake it in your own image and incorporate your own ideas et al.....if you can! Just remember, no para's over 1,000 words! 🙂
  16. Please keep up Goaty, AN will remain a separate forum from TT....🤭 Anyway, what happened last time, regarding my mod job, be careful now.........🤗
  17. Many thanks crossy for your advice. I will check about day/night usage but will not be off grid as will need it sometimes for sure. Maybe worth looking at doing a smaller system and no battery to start with and I can always add more later. As we don't usually go over 25 units for around half the year a smaller system might be better but will need to see the size and consumption of a swimming pool as it would surely bring the usage back up Was that 40-50 panel's needed as might need a bigger garage roof Well worth the investment
  18. Thanks Sheryl, he also stated that it is common in Thailand as was transmission by food.
  19. If you are in an elevated position, you are there to be shot at. Harry and the US woman made themselves prime targets. The problem with those two is they WANT press, but only press that paints them in a good light.
  20. Dead Burmese man found in water tank of Bangkok condo Photo via PPTV HD The change in colour and odour of the tap water at a condominium in the Min Buri district of Bangkok led to the discovery of a dead Burmese man in a rooftop water tank early this morning. Full Story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325397-dead-burmese-man-found-in-water-tank-of-bangkok-condo/
  21. Judges, help me out here... Is this the first French lady on the board this year?
  1. Load more activity